PDA

View Full Version : The Butt Stains on the Carpet!? o_O

Ko Ko
06-18-2005, 06:36 PM
I was listening to that song by Alien Ant Farm, called Smooth Criminal. and I only just figured out when he said 'the blood stains on the carpet' he wasn't actually saying 'the butt stains on the carpet'. :skull4:
Have you ever seriously misheard lyrics, or misread something funny?

gokufusionss1
06-18-2005, 06:39 PM
No i am infaliable.

Little Miss Awesome
06-18-2005, 06:41 PM
When I heard Numb/Encore I used to think it said "Who you goin' questioning whore, riddle me that?" But really it says "Who you know fresher than Hove..." so I was completely mistaken :(
I heard about when that song came out that goes "How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man... the answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind" and people mistook it for "the ants are my friends, they're blowing in the wind, the ants are all blowing in the wind." Call me cruel, but I can just imagine this man who has loads of ants as friends and then they get caught in a mini tornado and he's crying and it makes me laugh :p

smittenkitten
06-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Hehe that's funny yeah i do it all the time i actually think im going deaf :skull7: that song was origanally by Michael Jackson but i prefer the Alien Ant Farm versoin :D .x..

Madame Adequate
06-18-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm quite renowned for reading things completely incorrectly out of the corner of my eye. Usually this has hi-larious results.

I can't call any to mind. My mind is lame and only stores useful knowledge like edible plants and how to purify water =/

Strider
06-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Theeeere's a bathroom on the right.

Jojee
06-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Go, go, Jason Waterfalls ^_^

Dr.K
06-18-2005, 09:06 PM
Go, go, Jason Waterfalls ^_^Ditto.
Also, when watching 'Home and Away', I thought the intro music said "gloseritch bay, home and away". W.T.F.

Destai
06-18-2005, 09:19 PM
When I was younger I misheard Ciscos song "let me see that thong" as Let me sing that song. Id walk around muttering the song to myself all the time.

Hroth
06-18-2005, 09:31 PM
I never understand freakin Tool songs unless I see the lyrics. I mean, I know the lyrics but when I check it, it's never what I thought but it sound exactly the same. He uses too many homonyms and complicated words. I remember in this one song, Lateralus, he says: Black and white are all I see, in my infancy... and I thought he made up a word and was saying: Blackened whinar... My friend made fun of me cause he knows all the lyrics. Also right after that he says: Red and yellow then came to me... and I thought he was saying: Red and yellow the kings of bees... I suck.

omnitarian
06-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Where it's at!
I've got a two-ton table and a microphone!

You know the coast guard
with chimpanzees
and everyone is
dressed to please

DeBlayde
06-19-2005, 07:47 AM
yeah, I mishear lyrics all the time, but they usually are nonsense things that i can't even recall.

though, a few summers ago, I was selling Kirby vacuums, and I was cleaning this one place and there was a great big brown smear on the carpet. I swear it was Human Fecal matter. talk about Butt stains on the carpet. :barf:

Meat Puppet
06-19-2005, 08:44 AM
mishear lyrics, write them down, edit the chord and beat slightly and you have a band

or a solo if you have no friends

Lainehart
06-19-2005, 03:34 PM
I mishear/misread things all the time, especially all those "I'm fiddy cent, I'ma talk rill word soz nobods unnerstinds wut I'z sayin" style songs... my friend and I once spent 3 hours listening to stuff by Utada Hikaru (Japanese), Ozone (Romanian) and Rammstein (German) then writing down alternate lyrics using english words that rhymed with the foreign lyrics, we got some pretty hilarious stuff!

Strider
06-19-2005, 05:55 PM
'Scuse me while I kiss this guy.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Whenever I listen to "Let It Be," it inevitably starts to sound like "letter B," and then I have to stop listening.

Maxico
06-19-2005, 06:48 PM
No i am inflatable.

Well I misread THAT.

I can't remember many songs I misheard but I know theres a few.

Rye
06-19-2005, 06:50 PM
I thought "Burn it Out" in a Vanessa Carlton song was "Burn in Hell." I like "Burn in Hell" better, surprisingly. xD

KoShiatar
06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
[quote]Where it's at!
I've got a two-ton table and a microphone!

A two ton table!! XD

Oh, well. English is not my first language and I keep misundestranding things, but never to such funny results. é__č