PDA

View Full Version : Not Groundbraking, not old, but F***ing amazing

Dreddz
06-18-2005, 08:19 PM
My friends brother is a somewhat computer nerd
He downloaded a sort of codec which makes aeries appear in the game after she dies
He used an emu and mucked it up, on another try he made aeries still appear in the game, she dosent say anything weird or nufin, but you can use her in battle and make her a powerful character, there was a few glitchy moments involving a scene in the hut where the old man saves you from the cold, the game kinda went forward and back and even had the FMV were the weopens come from the cave and the background has like some sort of wallpaper filled with aeries ?
Ill try take some pictures from my digital camera and send them here

Vengence
06-19-2005, 01:05 AM
You can do a lot more than that buddy. If you download or buy FFVII for the PC they have all sorts of cool tricks like that you can do. There was a certain website I found that had all these downloadable cheats to mess around with but when I tried to go to it again it gave me the dang "404 Error not found" thing. They had one where you could have the level 50 Sephiroth from cloud's flashback in your party. It was awsome.

DMKA
06-19-2005, 01:49 AM
Yeah you can do that witht he PSX version too with this thing called a "Game Shark".