PDA

View Full Version : eoff meetup UK number 2! (you'd better believe it!)

Pages : [1] 2

boris no no
06-19-2005, 07:58 AM
well as soon as the first meetup finished there was talk of perhaps going to alton towers......i have been contacted by a few people asking if this is going to happen as we did say it could happen around July.
i may not be able to get work off but i am more then happy to help/organise it. i might get it off. i just dunno yet. depends on the response.
the same rules apply as last time. over 18s ok as long as you're resposible. under 18s get permission from parents.
i think this could be a good opertunity for a larger group of people and good for some of the younger members (16+) as there will be no alcohol involved and its a safe place to wonder about in small groups :)
so all those that are interested post here and suggest a date. any queries just pm me!
leeeeeettssss go!

Blackmageboi
06-19-2005, 08:36 AM
another one?!

Peegee
06-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Yeah where's the EoFF HK meetup??

boris no no
06-19-2005, 08:41 AM
well some people have been moaning at me that they didn't go to the other soooooo heres the opertunity!
blah blah blah.

Meat Puppet
06-19-2005, 08:49 AM
wasn't the next meetup supposed to be in someone's pants?

Xander
06-19-2005, 08:50 AM
I don't like scary rides ;__;

Brian The Pink Shark
06-19-2005, 08:52 AM
actually SK and i were discussing last night that alton towers might be abit much for us, we'd have to get atrain to glasgow, another one to manchester, then one to stoke, a bus to the park, a park ticket and of course the same on the way home.

So could we maybe have some suggestions for cheaper places :D :choc:

escobert
06-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Yeah where's the EoFF HK meetup??
PG I told you I'd be over next week :rolleyes2

Resha
06-19-2005, 08:54 AM
:p Yes, can I come?! ^_^ *wish*

boris no no
06-19-2005, 08:56 AM
i'll look after yoooou! :<3:
we decided alton towers because its a big place thats in the middle of the country. :)

Loony BoB
06-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Let me know when there's one in Edinburgh or maybe Glasgow. :p

Brian The Pink Shark
06-19-2005, 09:42 AM
www.loudouncastle.co.uk

how bout there, it's a theme park and half an hour's walk from my house, and the damned lion has the same name as me :P :choc:

Dreddz
06-19-2005, 09:50 AM
There should be a meetup in Moscow..

Mitch
06-19-2005, 09:54 AM
NZ meet up in a shady pub in Wairoa next weekend.

Chur.

Loony BoB
06-19-2005, 10:22 AM
NZ meet up in a shady pub in Wairoa next weekend.

Chur.
You just made my day.

Drift
06-19-2005, 12:03 PM
When, how, money wise, any give me a lift to there? :D

gokufusionss1
06-19-2005, 12:17 PM
nah, you look like a bunch of wierdos to me. :D

smittenkitten
06-19-2005, 02:03 PM
You love us really GF1 hehe ok i know the Alton towers thing is reeeeeeeally exspencice it's ok for prices £15-child £22-Aldult the only thing thing is cost of transport we could have a wery mad SHOPPING DAY!! hehe shopety maybe in Newcastle? or Manchester but give me your idea's and yes BoB me and Squinn are gonna arrange a day in Glasgow for us Scottish :D hehe well any ideas about when tell me and im thinking about dates how about the 15-16th OR 22nd-23rd and this is in July just to let you know and i hope you can come :skull8:..x....

Old Manus
06-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Those darn Brits..Wait...

Ste
06-19-2005, 02:15 PM
even though i just joined i might come along if its in the northwest, manchester would be good, alton towers can be a bit hard to get to without a car, but it is pretty central.

Rye
06-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Well, I'm only... an ocean away, so I can't come. ;______; Sounds cool though, make sure you take lots of photos for the next meet up.

Jess
06-19-2005, 02:19 PM
If I could make my way there I will. It seems like its a pretty far journey on the trains though... :(

Chubbzilla
06-19-2005, 02:25 PM
It's all very well you lot up north complaining that Alton Towers would be too far away. But if we had a meet up near to you, then all us southerners would have to travel miles instead.

Anyway, Alton Towers sounds like fun. I'd certainly be up for going, and I wouldn't be against giving people a lift there providing they were somewhere inbetween my house and AT.

Garnie
06-19-2005, 02:37 PM
yes defenetly let me know i need 3 weeks to book it of PM when ya know XXXXX

Loony BoB
06-19-2005, 02:53 PM
It's all very well you lot up north complaining that Alton Towers would be too far away. But if we had a meet up near to you, then all us southerners would have to travel miles instead.
Southerners get paid more. :p

Lindy
06-19-2005, 03:08 PM
But everything in the south costs a lot more, so it evens out.

And anyway, I'd meet up with you people but I hate all of you, what a shame.

Loony BoB
06-19-2005, 03:12 PM
But everything in the south costs a lot more, so it evens out.
It doesn't even out, actually. That's why people move to London. To get more money.

Also, as you point out, everything is more expensive in the South - meaning you're wanting us low-paid people to go to an expensive place instead of you better-paid Southerners coming up to where things cost less? Screw that!

gokufusionss1
06-19-2005, 03:16 PM
The south is not the same as london, the south is people like me, London is cockneys like del boy. Prices in the south are about the same as north it's only house prices that are higher really

Lindy
06-19-2005, 03:16 PM
My house, a rather boring semi-detatched 3 bedroom house, is worth upwards of £350,000, on the average wages in the south, the first time house-buyer age is hitting on 40, younger if you're happy to spend your life paying off a mortage until you've retired, or even beyond.

Now tell me people move to the south so they can make more money.

Chubbzilla
06-19-2005, 03:21 PM
Southerners get paid more. :p

First off all, no they don't. And Southerners and Londoners are different things entirely, so that point is also rubbish.

Secondly, and more importantly, I'd have no problem with driving all the way up to scotland for a meetup, I'm just pointing out thatyou can't expect everyone down south to be prepared to come up there when you're not prepared to come down here.

Loony BoB
06-19-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm not expecting anything at all. xD

Rye
06-19-2005, 03:24 PM
I'd go with the beginning to mid July, as by then, everyone is done with their exams, and it's the middle of summer!

Chubbzilla
06-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeh, mid July sounds like a good plan. I have work booked up till first weekend in July, and so I can organise time off when I do my July dates.

Maxico
06-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Quiet. I live in london on the 19th floor of a very small flat in a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty area.
I'm not exactly sure what kind of point I'm making but rest assured that it ends somehow with everybody meeting up in London.

smittenkitten
06-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Well i have allready said i think that we might be thinking on a friday and a saturday on the - 15-16th OR 22nd-23rd Of July! does that sound ok?? Oh and Daniel if us Scottish can't go we'll have are own in Glasgow :D ..xXx.....

Jess
06-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Quiet. I live in london on the 19th floor of a very small flat in a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty area.
I'm not exactly sure what kind of point I'm making but rest assured that it ends somehow with everybody meeting up in London.

Yeah. :cool:

Dreddz
06-19-2005, 06:02 PM

In Peckham :D

boris no no
06-19-2005, 06:09 PM

that didn't happen last time! we went to birmingham and went to the sea life centre! xD
i like the idea of a shopping day so then it can just be a day trip. i say manchester or birmingham as they seem big enough to satisfy my shopping needs :p
alton towers could be too expensive for some.

and to all those southeners.....organise your own meetup!! its not too hard :p

Jojee
06-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Oh my god, I heard smittenkitten say shopping day and I lost track from there. I WANT TO GO. And I want to go shopping! *_* WAHH!

>=|

Wisconsin meet up!

Arsey English people ;__; Why can't I live there..?

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Arsey English people ;__; Why can't I live there..?

Because if you and Psy were ever to get together the world would end.

Looks like you guys'll have quite a crowd. Be sure to get lots of pictures.

escobert
06-19-2005, 06:28 PM
No vermont meet up :p. But if there's another US meet up I'd go :D

Maxico
06-19-2005, 06:37 PM
that didn't happen last time! we went to birmingham and went to the sea life centre! xD

No I didn't mean it WILL end up like that. I meant that my arguement ended up with that but I forgot it halfway through writing it and stopped.

Rini
06-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Aww. You have a lot of fun guys ^^;

I won't be coming, since first of all, I don't know you (and you don't know me) very well, and second of all, because the flight there and back alone would cost something between 100 and 150 euros, plus any trips from London and back, plus food & accommodation. And I don't have that kind of money.

Let's have all of you come to Finland next summer? :D

boris no no
06-19-2005, 06:47 PM

No I didn't mean it WILL end up like that. I meant that my arguement ended up with that but I forgot it halfway through writing it and stopped.
*huggles*

Psychotic
06-19-2005, 07:27 PM
I'll go. But you knew this.

Alton Towers might be hard to get to, as I somewhat doubt it has a train station.

Dreddz
06-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Alton Towers is in the middle of a field, you would need a car to get there easily

Brian The Pink Shark
06-19-2005, 08:04 PM

i like the idea of a shopping day so then it can just be a day trip. i say manchester or birmingham as they seem big enough to satisfy my shopping needs :p

actually boris that sounds quite good to me, and Sk says she wouldnt mind either :choc:

louby_4eva
06-19-2005, 09:29 PM
I really want to go, shopping in Manchester would be cool, mainly because it's the only place I know how to get to. :D :D :D
I think Alton Towers would be a bit expensive.

Smile and Be happy :love:

Jowy
06-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Wisconsin meet up!

I second that. I think I've met almost everyone (actually just Schala and Doomgaze) from Wisconsin though. xD

Ashi
06-19-2005, 09:48 PM
They all wait for me to leave the UK to have these meetups. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

;_;

Chris
06-19-2005, 09:53 PM
I have a sister in London, I've been planning to visit her. So who knows? It could happen. :)

Shauna
06-19-2005, 10:37 PM
My mum wouldnt let me go to Alton Towers... ;_; Especially, to meet up people I met from the internet... Blah...

Well i have allready said i think that we might be thinking on a friday and a saturday on the - 15-16th OR 22nd-23rd Of July! does that sound ok?? Oh and Daniel if us Scottish can't go we'll have are own in Glasgow :D ..xXx.....

Yea! We'll all meet up in Glasgow! Yay! <333 :love:

... I'll probably not be allowed to do that either... ;_;

Jess
06-19-2005, 10:44 PM

I didn't mean it like that, it was more along the lines of wanting it to be in London ;) However the shopping trip sounds good to me. Well, when the date and location is decided, I'll decide if I will come or if its too far away. :D

Ste
06-19-2005, 10:49 PM
i reckon manchester/birmingham on the 23rd (mainly cos saturdays best for most people and im on gold D of E the weekend before XD) but meeting up with people from a site i joined like yesterday could be fun :D

Denmark
06-20-2005, 12:49 AM

when's that east coast meetup going down? NOT SOON ENOUGH APPARENTLY >:O

Bert we should make one happen. somewhere cool. like...I have no idea where. xD

but yeah. since I'm on the east coast of the US and not on the east coast of England (or actually in any part of the UK), and it's very unlikely that I'll be able to get there, I'm 99.99999% sure I can't go. *nods*

Rye
06-20-2005, 12:51 AM

but yeah. since I'm on the east coast of the US and not on the east coast of England (or actually in any part of the UK), and it's very unlikely that I'll be able to get there, I'm 99.99999% sure I can't go. *nods*

East coast! :D I'd come if my parents weren't nazis.

44 caliber
06-20-2005, 01:36 AM

East coast! :D I'd come if my parents were nazis.
If they were? XD

Rye
06-20-2005, 02:13 AM
Woops! xD *corrects* Thanks.

boris no no
06-20-2005, 09:21 AM
well a shopping trip sounds good. manchester is pretty easy to get to sooooo how about manchester?
i think that the 16th of july would be good seen as i've already booked that day off work :)and its a saturday.
what do you all think?

Devourment
06-20-2005, 09:29 AM
I'd go.. C'mon.. Birmingham.. :D Haha, only 'cause it's not far from where I live.

LilMissMolly
06-20-2005, 09:30 AM
Lenna: Boris, I really really really want to come seeing as I missed the opportunity last time ;( :P and I'll come if it's not too dear, so alton towers is out for me, manchester seems brilliant. I just need to figure out prices,

Loony BoB
06-20-2005, 11:57 AM
Re: Those Scots who wanted to meet up.

There is no way in hell I would go on a "shopping day". The idea shakes me to the bone. Scarey. :( However, the world's biggest arts festival is in August. Why not have everyone come over and check out the Edinburgh Festival? Anyone from far out can stay at my place overnight, I won't care so long as you're not throwing up on my carpet or anything. I have a spare room and it's got a fair amount of space and all that jazz, so yeah.

I might go to a Glasgow meetup if a fair amount of people are going (including at leaast one person I know, thanks) but otherwise I dunno.

I was hoping for Squally and Dan (Majin / Kyono) to come up to my place sometime in July but Skwo is taking too long to give me any dates so I'm probably just going to book a weeks holiday and he can hope that it fits in with him or else he's not staying. I need notice and he ain't givin'!

Boosk
06-20-2005, 01:01 PM
ill go whenever! If I can get time off wrk that is :( just make a desision n ill be there!! <3 <3

Kagga

bigbri2k5
06-20-2005, 01:15 PM
i think we should meet up in manchester for three reasons
1)alton towers is in the middle of nowhere
2)its damned expensive if you dont have a car
3)most of the rides suck and the new ones have huge queues which annoy me :mad2:

smittenkitten
06-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey BoB were meetn on the 15th of July in Glasgow because i don't think me and a few people are going to make it to AT :( so we can go SHOPPING!! hahaha ok BoB the art festival sounds cool after all i do art and stuff and am very intrested :D so count me in for that and we won't just be shopping im sure we can think of something to do in Glasgow hehe like get jumped or muged yeah that fun :skull7:..

Edit: oh and were meeting at the train station just to let you know :)

Loony BoB
06-20-2005, 01:20 PM
15th of July is an almost definite no-go for me since I work Monday to Friday. :p

And it's not just art-art in the Edinburgh Festival, but I'm sure you guys know what it is since you've lived in Scotland all your lives. Movies, music, comedians, theatre, whatever.

Madame Adequate
06-20-2005, 02:15 PM

Vegas.

You could <i>pretend</i> it's on the east coast.

I can't go to any meetups, because I'm not in England OR America. I'm all on my own on my oil rig ;__; Ah well, you'd probably all turn into zombies anyways.

Loony BoB
06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
Whereabouts is the oil rig? :p

DMKA
06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
The UK has rides? o___O

Devourment
06-20-2005, 02:47 PM
America has people? o___O

Course it has rides.

bigbri2k5
06-20-2005, 03:14 PM
America has people? o___O

Course it has rides.

yeah but most of the rides suck

smittenkitten
06-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Ok then BoB we'l make it a Saturday :tongue: on the 16th of July and yes i do know what's in the festiful my big sis does musical theartre and is proberly involved lol well howz that date for you?..x...

Shauna
06-20-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey BoB were meetn on the 15th of July in Glasgow because i don't think me and a few people are going to make it to AT :( so we can go SHOPPING!! hahaha ok BoB the art festival sounds cool after all i do art and stuff and am very intrested :D so count me in for that and we won't just be shopping im sure we can think of something to do in Glasgow hehe like get jumped or muged yeah that fun :skull7:..

Edit: oh and were meeting at the train station just to let you know :)

Ewww! Shopping! Get it away from me! *runs* xD

Okies... 16th July? I'd probably have to beg and beg to be allowed to go by myself... unless my sister comes...
AND! If you do meet at the train station... how'll we recognise each other? Cause, knowing me... I'll stand about and feel like and idiot.
Anyway, it'd be nice to actually meet you people! <3 :love:

And, my dad has always wanted to go to the Edinburgh Festival... so, who knows? I might even go to that! :love:

smittenkitten
06-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Well we could meet in front of Burger King in the Glasgow Train Station howz that and il be with Rory and his pic is in the Album plus don't worree because were going early so you'l be fine hehe^-^..x...

Shauna
06-20-2005, 04:42 PM
Hmm... Yea, I guess...

Now! The problem is getting my mum to say yes! *sigh*

Zeldy
06-20-2005, 05:24 PM
For those going Alton Towers be careful of 'whirlwind'
I sat on a bee on that ride..Very painful :weep:

Chubbzilla
06-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Excuse me for being a cynic, but whatever.
The Alton Towers thing was originally discussed a few weeks ago by myself and Garnie in voice chat.
The fact that someone else decided to post about it and wanted to organise it is fine. That wasn't a problem.
But now all of a sudden it's been turned into a shopping trip in Glasgow organised by a bunch of 14 year olds. Heh.
Seriously, when someone makes a serious suggestion about something, it's actually quite rude to go off and organise your own thing in the same thread.

Psychotic
06-20-2005, 06:23 PM
The Alton Towers thing was originally discussed a few weeks ago by myself and Garnie in voice chat.
The fact that someone else decided to post about it and wanted to organise it is fine. That wasn't a problem.I think that's just coincidence in regards to this thread, as there was a discussion about a meet up at Alton Towers about 4 months ago (and there was quite a bit of planning, but the thread died), then later everyone decided to pick Birmingham for....whatever reasons, I forget them now, but we said there that the next one should be at Alton Towers.

But if the Scottish people want to organise their own one, I can't see the harm in it. I wouldn't recommend it personally, as I don't think there'd be a high turnout, and they'd be better off coming to the one down in England. (But secretly I am only saying this so I can meet them too ;))

Shauna
06-20-2005, 06:30 PM
But if the Scottish people want to organise their own one, I can't see the harm in it. I wouldn't recommend it personally, as I don't think there'd be a high turnout, and they'd be better off coming to the one down in England.

Hmm... It probably would be better off going down to England... but, like Chub said it is getting planned by 14 year olds...

Do you really think 14 year olds would be allowed to go to England to meet complete strangers?

I definetly know my mum would shout at me, and make sure I never bring it up again...

And, I would really love to meet all of you, but like I said about my mum... :-/

Caspian
06-20-2005, 06:38 PM
I've decided not to attend this one.

Better luck next year.

Loony BoB
06-20-2005, 07:46 PM
(But secretly I am only saying this so I can meet them too ;))
#1 reason not to go to England.

boris no no
06-20-2005, 09:24 PM
it seems that there is alot of interest in a scotland meet up. go for it!! as its too far from me i cannot :'( the festival sounds cool and the thought of being able to raid BoBs fridge is toooooo tempting :p :p :p
if the interest in manchester is big enough i'll organise that. but not if theres only a few people.

louby_4eva
06-20-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm interested in Manchester! :D :D :D It would be so cool to meet up! :D :D :D

boris no no
06-20-2005, 09:38 PM
we've got a meet up in manchester!!! looks like its going to be the 16th of July.
:) a day of shopping me thinks!

Shauna
06-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Yes! it would be so great to meet you all... ;_;

*sigh*

Maybe when I'm a little older... :cry:

Psychotic
06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Baloki doesn't like shopping!

Ste
06-20-2005, 10:47 PM
lol, typical of my luck. you all come to near me and its weekend im away, well hope you all have a good time

mind you probly for the best, last time i went to manchester i almost got stabbed twice and ran over once. what can i say, some mancs dont like scousers :p

Chubbzilla
06-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Don't get me wrong here, if the scottish contingent want to organise something for themselves fair enough, good luck to them. I'm just saying you maybe need to think about it all a little more rather than just one person saying one thing, everyone going with it, then another person saying another thing, and everyone switching to that idea. Meet ups need a bit of planning. You need to come up with a few ideas and have a vote on them or something, see what the general opinion is, rather than just who can type the most caps and use the most punctuation.
And the comment about the 14 year olds isn't a dig at you lot, I'm just pointing out that something like this needs someone who is a) an adult, and b) responsible, to take charge and organise.

smittenkitten
06-21-2005, 07:40 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah that's all i have to say and a bunch of 14 year olds???!!!! hmm maybe i should bring the trout well if i can save enough money i might be able to go to Manchester on the 16th but it depends if not Glasgow it is so :tongue: then again im sure i could get money off Squinn :laugh: if i beg him hehe :skull7:..x..

boris no no
06-21-2005, 08:57 AM
Don't get me wrong here, if the scottish contingent want to organise something for themselves fair enough, good luck to them. I'm just saying you maybe need to think about it all a little more rather than just one person saying one thing, everyone going with it, then another person saying another thing, and everyone switching to that idea. Meet ups need a bit of planning. You need to come up with a few ideas and have a vote on them or something, see what the general opinion is, rather than just who can type the most caps and use the most punctuation.
And the comment about the 14 year olds isn't a dig at you lot, I'm just pointing out that something like this needs someone who is a) an adult, and b) responsible, to take charge and organise.
don't worry about it all! if i'm oganising it nothing can go wrong *BOOOOOOOM!*
:p the last meet up wasn't really organised all that well. we just said where we were going to be booked a hotel (zorander <3333333333333333) and got pissed :p
a day trip isn't going to take too much organising really. and seen as i'm 20 and so is baloki i'm sure the younger people will be safe. :D

Miriel
06-21-2005, 09:23 AM
If you guys have another meeting, someone should really take a video camera and record the entire day.

I suggest this only because I freakin' love your accents, but I want to see pictures too. Voila, video camera!

Ste
06-21-2005, 02:20 PM
If you guys have another meeting, someone should really take a video camera and record the entire day.

I suggest this only because I freakin' love your accents, but I want to see pictures too. Voila, video camera!

you mean you love the standard english accent?, or one in particular? or all of them? we have a LOT of different accents in britain.

Psychotic
06-21-2005, 06:10 PM
and seen as i'm 20 and so is baloki i'm sure the younger people will be safe. :DBaloki turned 19 earlier this month. :)

...it isn't just going to be a shopping trip, is it? *fears shopping*

louby_4eva
06-21-2005, 06:14 PM
I have to work on Saturday, but if I ask REALLY nicely I might be able to book the day off. :D :D :D What time and where exactly in Manchester would we be meeting??

boris no no
06-21-2005, 06:50 PM
and seen as i'm 20 and so is baloki i'm sure the younger people will be safe. :DBaloki turned 19 earlier this month. :)

balokis only 19? :O shock!
its not just going to be shopping :p we may go to the cinema or endulge in the finer side of manchester! :p

Shauna
06-21-2005, 06:52 PM

balokis only 19? :O shock!
its not just going to be shopping :p we may go to the cinema or endulge in the finer side of manchester! :p

Sounds fun... wish I could go! ;_;

Lenna
06-21-2005, 07:56 PM
I can definitely come to the meet up but theres one problem. Would anyone be kind enough to put me up for 2 nights? the night before the meet then I leave the morning after.

Jack
06-21-2005, 08:04 PM
If it's JUST a day trip it'll be okay to go that far, considering I (Like boris & Psy) Live in the Midlands and don't own a car and therefore will have to abuse the trains. Perhaps I could travel with someone this time?

However, there is a big party on that night I've already agreed I'll go so I might have to decide my prioities. If enough people are intrested, I'll go but otherwise no. I also have to rearrange my work again so that might mean I'll be working the rest of the week instead. Luckily, I might be off college by then.

I'll read futher until some details are cleared up.

P.S: GREAT IDEA ON THE MEET-UP!!! Alton Towers would have been difficult.

Psychotic
06-21-2005, 08:11 PM
If you do go Jack, you could get a train here/I could get one to Leicester and then we could go to Manchester together. The extra cost still beats a 2 hour train journey alone.

gokufusionss1
06-21-2005, 08:27 PM
will there be some sort of buffet?

Jack
06-21-2005, 08:30 PM
On the train? Probably.

Psychotic
06-21-2005, 08:32 PM
GOKUFUSIONSS1 MUST GO I WANT TO HUG HIM HE IS CUDDLY. CAPITAL LETTERS SHOW HOW MUCH I WANT THIS.

The Anarchy Angel
06-21-2005, 09:10 PM
This sounds like a c00l idea and I wanna come! I've never been to alton towers ;_; so this might be very fun....provided i don't get lost, and i get lost easily

dead_dolly
06-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Wow dat sounds like well ace fun :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Anarchy Angel
06-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Hehehehe, Camden is far enough for me on a train, eh dead dolly? *dies* You will buy me the cape!

dead_dolly
06-21-2005, 09:18 PM
yes anarchy lol the red n black 1 lol but wen we go up there try not 2 get lost again but we did save the world throught that friendly monk :D

The Anarchy Angel
06-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Yay for friendly monks that liked my bandana and tried to save the wolrd with my 23 pence and a packet of salt and vinegar flavoured crisps, good ol' monk

Jess
06-21-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm considering going, is anybody going from London? I'm not sure if I'm up for a long train journey on my own.

The Anarchy Angel
06-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Oh Oh Oh!! me me me me me me!!! I'm from London!!!1!!!11one!1 *jumps excitedly like hyperactive puppy*

Jack
06-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Remember kids we're going to Manchester, not Alton Towers.
And if you live in Scotland, there may be a Scottish one being planned to coincide with the Arts Festival.

The Anarchy Angel
06-21-2005, 09:50 PM
*heart sinks* i can find my own way there! *starts walking down own street* I'm lost! *wails*

Lenna
06-21-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm considering going, is anybody going from London? I'm not sure if I'm up for a long train journey on my own.

Jess I "could" go to london from here but it depends on how much it is for the trains, It'd probably save because it looks like I'd have to spend the night in a hotel :p so if you want, I'll check into it and meet you in london on the day of the meet if you wish? then I'll go with you, it'd also help me out because I'm not from England so don't know my way around anywhere :P. That ok?

Loony BoB
06-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Random note: Squally Leonharty and hopefully Kyono (Majin/Loki/Dan) should be at my place in Edinburgh from 2nd August to 7th August. If anyone wants to drop by at any point, let me know. Not exactly planning a huge meetup, but we'll see.

Resha
06-22-2005, 01:23 PM
There's an evil place called Old Trafford in Manchester, I'm pretty sure. ;_____; Please, for the sake of not having your brains eaten...STAY AWAY!!! :O ;______________________;

And that was the Word-Of-Advice-From-Your-Friendly-Maybe-Not-Neighbourhood-Resha today. :)

smittenkitten
06-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Okies BoB can i come???? pweeeease i ant to meet you and oh do you think we should forget about the Glasgow meetup and just go to the Edinburgh festival??? this goes to anyone ??? oooo then you have reason for going :D i love festivals hehe :skull3:..x...

Shauna
06-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Okies BoB can i come???? pweeeease i ant to meet you and oh do you think we should forget about the Glasgow meetup and just go to the Edinburgh festival??? this goes to anyone ??? oooo then you have reason for going :D i love festivals hehe :skull3:..x...

Sure, why not? My dad'll want to go... so I'll have a good excuse to why I want to go! <3 :love:

Lenna
06-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Right I REALLY need help with accommodation or I can't come, can someone give me links to bnb's or something that are under the price of 30 pound per night please. Anything dearer is too much.

DK
06-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Oi, Towns, we should go to the Zoo again. xD

HAKUNA MATATA, WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE, HAKUNA MATATA, AINT NO PASSING CRAZE~

That was a fun day. Though I bet those Meer Kats are scarred for life.

Loony BoB
06-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Right I REALLY need help with accommodation or I can't come, can someone give me links to bnb's or something that are under the price of 30 pound per night please. Anything dearer is too much.
If you're talking about Edinburgh, I don't care if you stay at my place, but you'll have to put up with living with three guys and my shower is more of a bathtub with a hose xD

If you want to find a place to stay in Edinburgh in August, I'd say you'll be out of luck. Hundreds of thousands of people will be flocking here and the majority of them will have booked months in advance, so yeah.

If you're talking about Manchester or Alton Towers, I don't know. :)

Drift
06-22-2005, 08:15 PM
SO WHEN WHERE AND HOW FOR UK MEETUP???

Jess where from London? cause if i can go i wanna go with some people and not just by myself.

Lenna
06-23-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm on about Manchester BoB xD, and ewww I don't want to share a house with you guys haha, and the only time I would be able to come to edinburgh is in august so ner :P haha

Shauna
06-23-2005, 08:19 AM
I'm on about Manchester BoB xD, and ewww I don't want to share a house with you guys haha, and the only time I would be able to come to edinburgh is in august so ner :P haha

Yea, he was talking about Edinburgh in August, the Edinburgh Festival. And, I was saying that I might be able to meet them there, cause my dad has always wanted to go. And, I have asked him, and he has said Yes! <3 :love:

:D

bigbri2k5
06-23-2005, 12:48 PM
So when is the Manchester meet? i can go this time since i live literally down the road from the arndale!

Rye
06-23-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm so utterly confused. Are there like 3 UK meet ups now or what? Is it still Alton Towers even?! xD Some please explain.

Loony BoB
06-23-2005, 02:37 PM

Yea, he was talking about Edinburgh in August, the Edinburgh Festival. And, I was saying that I might be able to meet them there, cause my dad has always wanted to go. And, I have asked him, and he has said Yes! <3 :love:

Hey, awesome. :) What day(s) do you think you'll be coming down?

Rye - as far as I know there will be a fairly large one in Manchester and another meetup in Edinburgh, although the one in Edinburgh is more Skwo, Dan and I hanging out for just under a week and other people stopping by to say hi. :p

Shauna
06-23-2005, 04:15 PM

Hey, awesome. :) What day(s) do you think you'll be coming down?

Rye - as far as I know there will be a fairly large one in Manchester and another meetup in Edinburgh, although the one in Edinburgh is more Skwo, Dan and I hanging out for just under a week and other people stopping by to say hi. :p

I dunno... I don't even know when it is, like dates. xD I just said:

'Dad, do you think we could go to the Edinburgh Festival this year?'
'Yea, sure'

And that was that xD

Loony BoB
06-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Nice. xD The Edinburgh Festival is effectively all of August. Dan and Skwo will (should everything go to plan) be at my place from the 2nd to the 7th (Dan 'til the 8th).

Shauna
06-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Nice. xD The Edinburgh Festival is effectively all of August. Dan and Skwo will (should everything go to plan) be at my place from the 2nd to the 7th (Dan 'til the 8th).

...I'll be on holiday when they're all there. xD I come back on the 13th... I might be going over then... who knows, my Dad'll we deciding all this. xD :D

Lenna
06-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Then Squally should be at mine for 2 weeks after that, but I should find that out tonight :D

Shauna
06-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Then Squally should be at mine for 2 weeks after that, but I should find that out tonight :D

So, you're not going to Edinburgh? *sigh* I was hoping to meet you, n all...

Lenna
06-24-2005, 02:56 AM
I can't go in August cus I'd need a place to stay, and as bob said I can't stay at his in August xD :P so I can't go to Edinburgh no hun ;( Plus I've got my heart set on this meet. :P

Loony BoB
06-24-2005, 09:20 AM
I can't go in August cus I'd need a place to stay, and as bob said I can't stay at his in August xD :P so I can't go to Edinburgh no hun ;( Plus I've got my heart set on this meet. :P
Sure you can. I was just saying that people who want to say have to be prepared to live in a "guy's flat" so to speak. Also they need to be 18 or else have their parents permission. I don't want a 14 year old getting told off for hanging with 18-21 year olds.

EDIT: Although nobody will be getting drunk in my flat anyway, so that's not really a big worry.

Drift
06-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Sure you can. I was just saying that people who want to say have to be prepared to live in a "guy's flat" so to speak. Also they need to be 18 or else have their parents permission. I don't want a 14 year old getting told off for hanging with 18-21 year olds.

EDIT: Although nobody will be getting drunk in my flat anyway, so that's not really a big worry.

Oh :( and I was so hoping to come round yours BoB and get drunk ^_^.

Anyways what will we be doing in Manchester??? Parents need to know. So I can go.

Jack
06-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Anyways what will we be doing in Manchester??? Parents need to know. So I can go

Not a lot I assume.
Murdering school children and using their corpses as sleeping bags, and then dancing naked through the streets singing songs to cull the four horsemen of the apocalypse from their slumber they make unleash hell unto this pathetic earth. *ahem* Not true.

Unlike the last one, I don't think we have a hotel this time so we may just hang out and then go off on our seperate ways. However, we may get a hotel, or we may not: Ask boris.
Otherwise, I assume we'll shop and just lark about.

Drift
06-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Anyways what will we be doing in Manchester??? Parents need to know. So I can go
Murdering school children and using their corpses as sleeping bags, and then dancing naked through the streets singing songs to cull the four horsemen of the apocalypse from their slumber they make unleash hell unto this pathetic earth. *ahem* Not true.

Unlike the last one, I don't think we have a hotel this time so we may just hang out and then go off on our seperate ways. However, we may get a hotel, or we may not: Ask boris.
Otherwise, I assume we'll shop and just lark about.

Damn and i was so hoping to do the spoiler damn little children grrr..... :angry: hehe joke joke. Got to wait till Borish gets back from Glastonbury then (lucky bird)

Jack
06-24-2005, 02:51 PM
I wanted to leave it ambigious, but I was worried the younger ones would tell their parents that was what they were doing. Then perhaps their Mum or Dad would say "Maybe when you're older" and "I waited till I was 17 before I did that".

Damn that lucky person... I'm gonna get broadband just for 2007 so I can get the tickets

Chubbzilla
06-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Can whoever is sorting all this out (boris I assume) confirm when exactly it's taking place? This thread is kinda hard to follow, since there's about 9 squillion different things being talked about ;]
Thanks.

Jack
06-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Can whoever is sorting all this out (boris I assume) confirm when exactly it's taking place? This thread is kinda hard to follow, since there's about 9 squillion different things being talked about ;]
Thanks.

Shes at Glasto (getting wet) after the weekend she'll be back and so we must wait. Be patient man! She got it sorted last time, and no doubt she'll sort it out this time.
YAH for boris no no!

DK
06-24-2005, 06:14 PM

Says you, I'm gonna get pissed up and whitey in your sink.

Psychotic
06-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Posted on behalf of that lovable banned rogue, Baloki:

Ok guys, Boris is on holiday but from everything shes posted so far we're looking at it being on or around the 16th of July in MANCHESTER, its up north. If you haven't heard of it don't come, its full of northerners you bloody southeners. So yes one and all are invited. We'll probably go around Manchester town centre, then to the Trafford Centre for arcades and cinemas, then probably go to a nice cafe or pub depending on everyones average age. Who knows from there ^_^

amratis
06-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Thanks.

Shes at Glasto (getting wet) after the weekend she'll be back and so we must wait. Be patient man! She got it sorted last time, and no doubt she'll sort it out this time.
YAH for boris no no!

Well actually zorander did a whole lot to help organize the last meetup aswell. Dont know if he's coming to this one though.

Anywho, hello all, boris txted me to say she's covered in mud and has been smurfed off her head for 2 days, apparently. She says she will post funny glastonberry pictures when she gets back. :D

I will definetly come to any meetup that is arranged and will be glad to help out in anyway. Its a pity we cant take our T-shirts again as they say Birmingham on them, lol. Looking forward to it.

P.S Havn't been online for ages because we're having a serious problem with our internet at home. Dont know if this is effecting anyone else but there seems to be some stupid piece of software that is used in the automatic windows update that is stopping wireless connection for alot of ppl. Apparently there have been thousands of complaints. So keeping in touch is abit hard for me at the moment, but I have boris and psy's mobile numbers so I can also be kept up to date that way. If I dont post again for ages then thats why.

EDIT - if it is going to be on the 16th then I'll need to get my hair appointment moved forward. As its supposed to be at about 1pm on that date.

zorander
06-26-2005, 10:05 AM
Right O', Now i'm back after a long absence from the forums due to my new working rota of permanant night shifts. I got a text each from Baloki and Boris_no_no to tell me about this thing. It looks like i'll have the time off if i book it from work, it just depends on how much it'll cost as to weather or not i make a day of it or if a hotel can be involved (possibly a motel or a park bench if money is tight).
I'm deffinatly up for it, tho i don't know if we should bother with t-shirts this time. One big meet up per year, so the next one with t-shirts would say "meet up 2006" as the last ones where for 2005.

Ultimecia
06-27-2005, 03:28 PM
It's possible i will be going too :), might get a train as on motorbike might get lost lol.

Cz
06-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Just thought I'd step in to reiterate that until any of you bastards come to London I refuse to speak to you. :D

Rye
06-28-2005, 12:33 PM
Just thought I'd step in to reiterate that until any of you bastards come to London I refuse to speak to you. :D

Czech Republic!!!!!!1oneoneone. :D

Cz
06-28-2005, 12:35 PM
No, it's in England actually. That's a few hundred miles to the left. :D

boris no no
06-28-2005, 01:10 PM
because i've been in a field for the past week i dunno whats happening.....
anyone care to elaborate? :)

TheStalker
06-28-2005, 02:17 PM
A suggestion maybe?
I was thinking that the Trafford Centre might be as easy to find as Manchester itself as there are plenty of signs on the motorway for those drivers and many busses going directly to it for them pedestrians. :p
Also if we are thinking of shopping we could hit there first?

bigbri2k5
06-28-2005, 02:24 PM
good idea but have we set a date/time yet?

Drift
06-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Date, Time, Where, When, Hotel?, Etc...Please tell us Borish!!! How was glastonbury btw?

Lenna
06-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Date = 16th July (aparantly) Where = Manchester :P, not sure what we're doing yet, I've pmmed Boris asking about a possible hotel accommodation, When/Time/Date (basically the same things Clement :P) Just up to Boris now to make the final arrangements :) as time is slowly coming in ;o

Nod
06-28-2005, 08:46 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh! A meetup!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rainecloud
06-28-2005, 08:57 PM
I'd come, but I have a dental appointment whenever it is that you're meeting up.

My sincerest apologies.

Psychotic
06-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Haha, it seems you can no longer use the "I won't take one step out of Manchester" excuse :p

Rainecloud
06-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Haha, it seems you can no longer use the "I won't take one step out of Manchester" excuse :p

You've got that one totally wrong. I won't take one step into Manchester. You'll never get me to set foot in that cess pool of filth, skallies, bodily fluid splattered walls, dirty streets and annoying single mothers with horrible accents.

You have a nice time, though.

Lenna
06-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Man I'm looking forward to it even more every second roflmfao!!! ;D *dances about cus she's happpyyyyyy*

smittenkitten
06-28-2005, 10:56 PM
I can't believe im not going o Squinn if you go and leave me a dingieee I SHALL KILL!!!! right ok yuna_elena sice there all going to manchester want to have a wee meet up of our own :D LMA and her friend is going as far as i know and you can bring your big sis if you want i don't mind hehe it will be on the 16th at the Train Station in Front of the Burgerking in GLASGOW is that clear enough okies with anyone and if anyone who can't make the manchester one and is closer can come if they want i like having t small hehe but don't mind :skull8: ..x..

Shauna
06-28-2005, 11:11 PM
OK... What time? :D

And, if you need to see what I look like, so you can recognise me when we meet up, I've got a webcam now. :D

Psychotic
06-29-2005, 02:01 AM
It was 10 we were there last time! I know for a fact my train arrived at 10:06! So I guess it would be about the same time.

EDIT: Zorander deleted his post. :(

boris no no
06-29-2005, 09:30 AM
right so its going to be manchester on the 16th.
we will meetup in the morning more then likely so we can get maximum shopping/FUN time! xD the cinema may be an option ooooorrr something else. when we went to birm we just picked up a leaflet and decided what to do from there :p
if anyone wants any help with hotels etc i can take a few people in. i do live in a village so it will not be THAT fun (who am i kidding??? most [people BEG for a night with boris :p) Lenna is staying with me so anyone else who is finding it hard for a place (those that live a far enough distance)
just pm me and i can see if i can sort it out. bear in mind, i can only take about 3 people in...so if too many people ask i'll have to turn people down. plus i don't want to seem a peadophile sooooooo just make sure all those that are younger then 16 get parents consent ok?

and amraris is right, zorander and her really organised alot during the last meetup, i just started the ball rolling and got the people interested with my sexual favours :p :p :p :p
xD

Lenna
06-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Boris is going to get lots of sexual favours from me roflmfao!!!!! <333333333333 ;D and Boris you're doing a good even brilliant job at it so far, it will no doubt be a blast! :D

louby_4eva
06-29-2005, 10:06 PM
where exactly in Manchester will everyone be meeting, because I know from previous experience that I get majorly lost in that place, the only place I really know how to get to is primark and that's because it's there as soon as I get off the tram. :D :D :D

ali b
06-29-2005, 10:43 PM
I'd definitely be up for a meeting in either Glasgow or Edinburgh, I'm in the middle of the two so its easy enough for me to get there. Even though I've only been here less than a week and don't really know anyone yet. :)

Shauna
06-29-2005, 11:14 PM
I'd definitely be up for a meeting in either Glasgow or Edinburgh, I'm in the middle of the two so its easy enough for me to get there. Even though I've only been here less than a week and don't really know anyone yet. :)

Yea, its fine if you come. The more the merrier, right?

Just gotta wait on SmittenKitten to post more details. xD

boris no no
06-30-2005, 02:42 PM
where exactly in Manchester will everyone be meeting, because I know from previous experience that I get majorly lost in that place, the only place I really know how to get to is primark and that's because it's there as soon as I get off the tram. :D :D :D

as i really son't know manchester i think that the best place to meet would be the train station as many of us will be coming by train.

Drift
06-30-2005, 04:05 PM
What time in the morning will everyone meet?

amratis
06-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Why thankyou Jack. :) little sweety aren't you.

Hmm, if I'm going to come all the way, and its going to be about a 5 hour train ride for me I reckon, maybe abit more, then I'll definetly want to stay the night. I may even try and come up the night before and crash somewhere. I really want to come so I'll sort something out. I wonder how many ppl will be wanting to stay the night at a hotel?

Psychotic
06-30-2005, 10:38 PM
I wonder how many ppl will be wanting to stay the night at a hotel?I would probably want to this time, as Manchester is a lot further away from home than Birmingham is.

Lenna
06-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Borisssssss darling xD can you contact me or something when you get the chance, I need to find out stuff to finalise coming to stay with you, so I can book my Bus ticket down ;o

boris no no
07-01-2005, 10:17 AM
rightyhoooo!
i have now got Lenna, amratis and (i think) dark cloud (from chat) staying with me. i think thats all i can take in. so i'm really sorry if anyone else needs a place to stay. if you're REALLY desperate please PM me as soon as poss!
right so this is what will happen. amra, lenna and DC can you get into derby on friday afternoon? i'm having a night out on thursday sooooooo i may need some time to recover :p so check what time trains/buses come in. best time between 12-3. theres not too much to do in derby but we can wait for you all. :) then off to my place for fun fun fun!
saturday - everyone try and get to manchester for about 10-11 okies? so we all get enough time to have a great day.
after the fun home!!
lenna, amratis and DC you can either go home then after the meetup or come back to mine but you'll have to speand the sunday at mine as bus servises to derby are pretty pants. you can go on sunday if you want to, but it'll mean a few bus changes (i'll come with you so no worries!)

so hows that sound to everyone else? :)

Lenna
07-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Borisyyyyyy madam! I'd be able to get there in the evening on the Friday only, as it'd take about 9 hours to get there and I'd probably be leaving at around 6am in the morning maybe, or if I leave thursday night, but I'd have to check, I'd not be able to leave straight after the meet, so is it ok if I stay through til monday please?

boris no no
07-01-2005, 10:27 AM
thats fine love! we can party on sunday :)
just say the time when you'll get to derby and thats fine :) we can meet you whenever its good for you!

Lenna
07-01-2005, 10:32 AM
thank you darling ;D you're still getting a pressie from me remember! ;D oh btw boris.. would it be possible to get your house phone number to give to my parents, cause they'd like it just incase they'd need to contact me other than mobile <333 pwitty pwease *flutters eyelashes* hehe CAN'T BE AS CUTE AS MY SIG!! OMG *MELTS AT CUTENESS OF SIG*

Edit: And boris, there is NO getting me drunk xD I maybe 18 but if I get drunk around you lot I'm done for roflmfao!

boris no no
07-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Edit: And boris, there is NO getting me drunk xD I maybe 18 but if I get drunk around you lot I'm done for roflmfao!
xD there'l be no drinking this time! just look at the photos from last time :p we got slashed!

Lenna
07-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Rofl good good :D I'll bite you if you go back on your word and alcohol is involved! teehee! :D cause remember, although there maybe under-agers with us! There are family places surely? :P

boris no no
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
i'm sending pms to everyone just to tell you the rules etc.
i want this to be FUN! so no nastiness okies!
ps....they're not really rules, just things to be wary of and stuff! we're having some younger people along with us this time so everyone needs to be happy and sensible! :D

Lenna
07-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Boris you're my hero, marry me xD? roflmfao

Psychotic
07-01-2005, 02:45 PM
*reads the last 9 posts*

I'm going to have to put up with a whole day of that. Pity me, fellow EoFFers, pity me.

boris no no
07-01-2005, 02:49 PM
*reads the last 9 posts*

I'm going to have to put up with a whole day of that. Pity me, fellow EoFFers, pity me.
shes staying at my house along with amratis! xD
that should be so AWESOME!

Lenna
07-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Roflmfao GIRL MADNESS WITH ME BORIS AND AMRATIS!!!! poor Clement... you'll have to put up with us girls dancing about wildly having so much fun!! hahaha

Drift
07-01-2005, 10:13 PM
rightyhoooo!
i have now got Lenna, amratis and (i think) dark cloud (from chat) staying with me. i think thats all i can take in. so i'm really sorry if anyone else needs a place to stay. if you're REALLY desperate please PM me as soon as poss!
right so this is what will happen. amra, lenna and DC can you get into derby on friday afternoon? i'm having a night out on thursday sooooooo i may need some time to recover :p so check what time trains/buses come in. best time between 12-3. theres not too much to do in derby but we can wait for you all. :) then off to my place for fun fun fun!
saturday - everyone try and get to manchester for about 10-11 okies? so we all get enough time to have a great day.
after the fun home!!
lenna, amratis and DC you can either go home then after the meetup or come back to mine but you'll have to speand the sunday at mine as bus servises to derby are pretty pants. you can go on sunday if you want to, but it'll mean a few bus changes (i'll come with you so no worries!)

so hows that sound to everyone else? :)

Spending a night in Boris's house... ^_^ Now I need to persuade my parents to let me go. Unless someone is willing to abduct me to Manchester? I'll be grateful. Very grateful, and willing to marry for that xP

P.S Boris MARRY ME! NOT LENNA! Shes mine Lenna hands off.

Lenna
07-01-2005, 10:23 PM
You wont say that when I sweep her off her feet at her house ;) us girls always have power over the guys hehe don't we boris ;D and clement YOU'LL COME DEFINITELY, I KNOW YOU WILL XD

Drift
07-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Not looking lightly I'm afraid :cry: Why do parents have to so f**k**g asses BLAH I'll speak to you all never :gone:

Chubbzilla
07-02-2005, 02:52 PM
Ok, I should definately be able to make it, I've made sure I have the weekend off work.
I'll be leaving about 7 to arrive in Manchester at 10 ;]
Two things though.
1) Does anyone know a decent place to park in Manchester? Like cheap whole day parking.
2) If anyone lives between me and the meet (this is my route (http://multimap.co.uk/map/aproute.cgi?client=public&lang=&rn=GB&input_rt=aproute_pan&startcountry=GB&startrd=&starttown=&startpc=mk442hr&endcountry=GB&endrd=&endtown=manchester&endpc=&qs=q&starttime=7%3A00)), I will have 4 spaces in my car, I'd be more than happy to give people lifts. All I'd ask for is a few quid for petrol money, but that would be nothing compared to what you'd be saving on bus/train fares. If you're interested send me a pm or try and grab me on irc (Chobi/Mana).
Looking forward to meeting you all ;]
Especially YOU! *points*

Drift
07-02-2005, 09:57 PM
I shal know on Monday. wowowowowowowowowowowo :( I know my Dad'll say no just cause he hates me :( :sadface:

gokufusionss1
07-02-2005, 10:55 PM
i think you should all go with cream cardigans wraped around your shoulders, so you can all see each other........and drink pimms.

Craig
07-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Can someone sum up the whole meetup for me in one post?

Lenna
07-02-2005, 11:58 PM
UK Meet up :
Where : Manchester
When : 16th July 2005
Time : Around 10am / 11am
Place : Possibly at the train station as most people will come by train.
Accommodation arrangements : As far as I know there has been no hotel talk involved other than the few members asking if they're going to book a hotel. Me, Amratis and possibly DC will be staying with Boris No No.
Extras : Chubbzilla has offered for anyone within his route to be picked up and taken to Manchester. He has 4 spaces in his car.
What we'll be doing I have no idea, at the moment it has been put down to possibility. Cinema, Shopping, and other stuff. I guess it'll just be decided when we get there.

That's all that has been discussed as of this moment.

amratis
07-03-2005, 12:34 AM
i think you should all go with cream cardigans wraped around your shoulders, so you can all see each other........and drink pimms.

Fantastic idea. Just great. :D

And Psy, dont be such a cynical git, alittle bit of :love: :love: :love: never hurt anyone. *gives sweety's and huggle's* What? No don't run away....oh well.

Whahahahahha, yes I'm staying at boris's. :D It's just to far for me to go to come up on the saturday morning, I'll end up turning up half way through the day. I have to work on mondays, (which reminds me I need to get that friday off) so I'll do the whole bus thing on sunday if you'll be kind enough to help out with that boris. Looking forward to it everyone, and boris I'll be in touch about sorting out the finer details very soon.

Psychotic
07-03-2005, 12:35 AM
And Psy, dont be such a cynical git, alittle bit of :love: :love: :love: never hurt anyone. *gives sweety's and huggle's* What? No don't run away....oh well.What the hell did I do now? :whimper:

amratis
07-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Why you asking me? I dunno, become a Cids knight?......

Yeah right

smittenkitten
07-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Hahaha i pity you psy aawe hehe okies Yee il find out times for trains il get there extra early cause i don't want anyone waiting teehee il phone LMA and ask her what train she getting and ali b you can come if you want hehe the more the better :skull8: il go and see Squinn about it and stuff but i know he's gonna dingy me :rolleyes2 aawe well a lonely journey :whimper:.......... :crying2: *sniff* il survive anyone want to go pm meeeeeeeeee okies??!! and il tell you what to do i think 10:30 am or 11 would be good times what yoo think??? :skull7:..x.....

boris no no
07-03-2005, 09:06 AM
baloki txted me saying that he'll meet us in the station...i think :p
my brain huuurrrttss!
i may not be online for the next few days...i'm a little ill and need to visit the doctors :crying: i'll let you all know whats happening!
if anyone is desperate to talk to me my numbers flying about somewhere :p just txt me!

Jack
07-03-2005, 06:05 PM
My mum has given me permission to go sick on that day because it appears work won't allow me the day off even if work the hours elsewhere. No problem, I've never been sick before and I'll work the hours in overtime so I'll earn more money. Don't worry, I'm coming.
So that'll be on the train, and I'll get off at Nuneton. Pick up Psy, go to Stafford, then to Manchester. About 3 hours on trains!!!

However, I may go at about 5 because I need to be at someone's party because it's their birthday and my friend Simon made me promise I'll go. And I don't break promises easily, so I PROMISE I'll go to Manchester!

Psy if you're really REALLY desperate for accomadation, you can come back with me and get drunk in a field and sleep in my tent at a abandoned War Hospital ruin.
Arn't I generous?

Shauna
07-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Hahaha i pity you psy aawe hehe okies Yee il find out times for trains il get there extra early cause i don't want anyone waiting teehee il phone LMA and ask her what train she getting and ali b you can come if you want hehe the more the better :skull8: il go and see Squinn about it and stuff but i know he's gonna dingy me :rolleyes2 aawe well a lonely journey :whimper:.......... :crying2: *sniff* il survive anyone want to go pm meeeeeeeeee okies??!! and il tell you what to do i think 10:30 am or 11 would be good times what yoo think??? :skull7:..x.....

Hmm... Well, I'll just get my dad to drop me off in Glasgow, so whatever time! :love:

TheStalker
07-03-2005, 07:12 PM
How are we going to recognise each other?
Is there a certain part of a certain trainstation in manchester we are meeting up?

My mom says we should all take an umbrella if its sunny or wear a sunhat if its raining. XD

boris no no
07-03-2005, 07:19 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/
look at every here!
if you wanna know what a meetups like look at the 10,000 miles from mills day part xD psy is so silly!
basically i'll give you my number and you call me when you get in and say where you are! i'll come and find you and eat your brains :D (kidding :p)
just be there for about 10-11 okies?

Holy_Aeris
07-03-2005, 07:24 PM
I wana come!!! But i would prefer if people can meet in London!!!
I don't think i can get to Manchester, cause its far away, and i may get lost :( I get lost very easily!!
Unless someone can give me a lift!!!!

TheStalker
07-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Okay, so nearer the time you will give me your number, Boris no no?
And when I get into Manchester I will ring you and we shall meet?
Does it have to be at the train station or anywhere?.. I will know better nearer time I suppose but my mom is driving me there you see :( she thinks your all gonna be just one or two guys n take me away and beet me n stuff ... I can't help but laugh at that and pretty much hate her for it

boris no no
07-03-2005, 11:07 PM
just say where you're going ot be and we'll get there!
just as long as most people will meet in ther station just so its easier!
xD

Holy_Aeris
07-03-2005, 11:45 PM
^ who you talking to????

I really want to meet you crazy bunch!!!
Isn't there a chance we can meet in London????

Lenna
07-04-2005, 01:01 AM
^ who you talking to????

I really want to meet you crazy bunch!!!
Isn't there a chance we can meet in London????

We've already decided Manchester, it's only like a week and a half away, if we changed stuff now people would get confused and not alot of people would come, so sorry, we can't. Plus people like me who have to travel a long way have already booked their tickets. It's too late to change things now.

If you wish to get a lift off someone, go speak to Chubbzilla, see if you're within his route to Manchester and he'll give you a lift.

Holy_Aeris
07-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Lol, ok, fair enough
Thanks anyways!

Drift
07-04-2005, 09:43 PM
So i'm definately going now!!! xDDDD. Do we know what station we meeting at? Or is there a major train station in Manchester??? BTW I'm bringing teh Babeh along!!!!! xDDD

Little Miss Awesome
07-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Ok, this seems very scroungey but is there anyway I could get on the same train as someone or even get a lift?

Lenna
07-04-2005, 10:54 PM
LMA

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1191172&postcount=186

That's chubbzilla's post, if you want a lift, check the route that he's got on that post and if you're within that route, ask him and he may be able to give you a lift.

That's all I really know who's going by car.

boris no no
07-04-2005, 11:09 PM
just a little update....
i'm a little ill at the mo. nothing serious. some people know about it.
i've just had a blood test to see if i have glandular fever :(
i have no idea what wrong at the mo. but if i have got it and its bad i have no idea whether or not i can go to the meetup.
of course i REALLY hope its not so i can meet you all! but the doc did say it seems to be just a mild swelling so if it is i should be okish.
or i may just have a virus. i dunno.
i'll keep you all posted :<3:

Lenna
07-04-2005, 11:30 PM
I had glandular fever ;( started last year before I started college, and when I finally got over it I'd developed CFS ;( so I really hope you don't boris hun, you don't deserve that!

Shoden
07-04-2005, 11:54 PM
i read through this thread and i have one thing to ask of you

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!?

Psychotic
07-04-2005, 11:58 PM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!?Our mothers smoked, drank alcohol and took plenty of smack during pregnancy.

boris no no
07-05-2005, 12:02 AM

i may have glandular fever...thats whats wrong with me

WildRaubtier
07-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Pot calling the kettle black, me thinks.

Drift
07-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Ok, this seems very scroungey but is there anyway I could get on the same train as someone or even get a lift?

Where you coming from? Cause I'm getting the EARLY train to Manchester on the day I just aint coming back on that saturday sorry!

Jack
07-05-2005, 09:38 AM

Ho-ho.

That'll take a while.

Lady Fidela of Confide
07-05-2005, 10:38 AM
i'd love to come, but my Mom's bothered enough about me going to Birmingham on my own - Manchester's just too far for me.... oh well, never mind, i'll try and come to the next one, hope you all have fun and that you get well soon Boris!

boris no no
07-06-2005, 11:07 PM
to stop this falling into oblivion just going to post a few things
everyone whos coming.....just post now that you are. and if you havn't got my number tell me too.
and if you know of anyone else that coming tell me.
i just want a list et all so we know whats happening!
i will be arriving as close to 10 as poss.
oh and post what time you'll get to manchester too.
best place to wait will be the train station. i have been there once before and it was late and i was drunk (no surprise there...) so i'm not too sure of the layout. just try and get near the enterence....if theres more then one txt or ring me and i'll either try and get to you or i'll explain where i am :)
okies?
if theres any probs with travel pm me. i can help finding out stuff etc. okies? any other probs pm me anyways. :love:

oh yes and anyone that dosn't know....i'm a little ill right now. i'm really going to try and make it. in fact i will but if i have what the docs think i do (NOT herpes psy) i may be either a) really tired or b) not too much fun. i get the results in the next few days sooooo i'll let you know. kk? :love: :D :love: :D

Chubbzilla
07-06-2005, 11:59 PM
I am definately 100% coming.
I will arrive at Manchester at 10, possibly slightly earlier if my driving is up to it's usual standard (assuming I have a car that weekend -_-). The time I will make it to the train station is unknown though, since it depends on a) where the train station is, and b) if I can find somewhere to park anywhere near it.
I don't have your number so if you wanna chuck it my way at some point it would be appreciated ;]

bigbri2k5
07-07-2005, 02:36 PM
im definately going
i can get to manchester anytime since it is only 10 minutes from my house.
which station are you talking about since i know 5 of them
i dont have your number so if you send it me ill put it in my new phone(yey i got my phone at last

boris no no
07-07-2005, 03:12 PM
i think the main train station...
as i have said i have never been there before!!

Psychotic
07-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Is the situation regarding this changing due to the terrorist attacks? They do appear to love assaulting public transport after all.

boris no no
07-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Is the situation regarding this changing due to the terrorist attacks? They do appear to love assaulting public transport after all.
if you think like that you'll never leave home!

just one note though.....i can now announce that i have glandular fever. to those that don't know what it is its not all that nice. it makes the sufferer really tired and basically makes them fell horrible. :(
its not that serious but can be if the spleen ruptures O____O but hopefully that won't happen to me.
i am still going to the meetup. i will not be my usual insane self and you all have to look after me and buy me pie! NO cheesecake!! xD
lenna, DC and amra are still more then welcome to come and stay over, although they may catch the boris disease! xD

Psychotic
07-07-2005, 10:54 PM
I didn't say I DID think like that, I was just wondering just in case. :p

louby_4eva
07-08-2005, 08:36 PM
I can't come, can't get the day off work :cry: nevermind, hope you all have fun :D :D :D

Psychotic
07-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Awww, louby! :( Ah well, I suppose it must be hard to get time off work when you're a secret agent like you :p

amratis
07-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Sorry havn't posted in abit, bit busy right now. My train pulls into Manchester Oxford street station at half 11. and thats me leaving at 6 AM, which means I'm getting up at like half 4 that day....oh my god. :(

Anyway I assume Oxford street is Manchester's main station? Who was it who said they live just outside it? Ah and I asked Nod and he said he probably cant come - no money right now and abit busy.

As I said to boris a couple of days ago - I've had glandular fever before, badly, made me miss 4 months of Year 12, had to drop a a subject, so I'm not too keen on getting it again, xD and I know it's fairly contaigious, not trying to make you sound like a leper boris sweety, but it is. So I'll have to think about if I want to stay over, that probably sounds really horrible but I dont mean it to be. If I dont stay over at boris's, who may be up for getting a hotel room?....NOT like that Psy, get your mind out of the gutter.....whats that? How do I know you're even thinking something like that? Because I've psycho-analyzed you of course Psy :D :p

Anyway, as the meetup is a week today, it'll have to be sorted out quickly, so PM me or if ya see me on msn baloki, psy, just spam me or something.

boris no no
07-09-2005, 11:54 AM
its ok love!! i understand *huggles*

Jess
07-09-2005, 02:06 PM
I can't make it either. I'll be working on Saturday, plus its a long journey. :(

TheStalker
07-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Aparently.. There are two main train stations in manchester, one is called the manchester victoria, I think and not sure of the other one... Would it be okay if I was to be met at the trafford centre?? or is that too far out? (i havent been to manchester much either so i dont know :p)
P.S could you pm me with your number please boris? ^_^

bigbri2k5
07-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Aparently.. There are two main train stations in manchester, one is called the manchester victoria, I think and not sure of the other one...
the other ones piccadilly but its in a really stupid place at the back of manchester

Jack
07-11-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm probably still coming, it depends if I feel up for waking early and THEN travelling with the sexy Psy for 2 hours. THEN travelling back for a party (which I may not be ble to get to).
If there is not a lot of people going, then I won't come and I know it makes me sound like a spoil-sport but I'm in debt and I'd love to come but I would rather go to the party and If I can't get a lift from Narboro or a bus from Leicester then I might go the party (just cause it's easier). I'll find out before Friday at least.

Sorry for being selfish.I'd love to come, but it seems a lot of work.

Lenna
07-11-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm probably still coming, it depends if I feel up for waking early and THEN travelling with the sexy Psy for 2 hours. THEN travelling back for a party (which I may not be ble to get to).
If there is not a lot of people going, then I won't come and I know it makes me sound like a spoil-sport but I'm in debt and I'd love to come but I would rather go to the party and If I can't get a lift from Narboro or a bus from Leicester then I might go the party (just cause it's easier). I'll find out before Friday at least.

Sorry for being selfish.I'd love to come, but it seems a lot of work.

Jack, don't be sorry! and you don't sound selfish! I personally would like to meet ya! but if you can't come it'd be a disappointment but you have your own life to lead too, and money doesn't grow on tree's, neither does time :P anyone who blames you for not coming is a nitwit! :P hope ya do come though ! :D *is packing atm WOOOOO*

BORIS NO NO'S IN 2 DAYS <333333333333333333333

Psychotic
07-11-2005, 06:28 PM
You had better go, Jack! Besides, the last train leaves at like, 7:30, so you'd probably be back in time anyway.

boris no no
07-11-2005, 07:35 PM
me, tiff, clement and maybe amy will be in the picadilly station. thats where we will arrive :)
everyone who will be getting a train there tell me and we'll meet up.
anyone whos having problems PM MEEEE!!! i cannot do anything if i do not know okies! plus us your brain. it'll be easier to meet somewhere easy to get to. so no "meet me at the other side of the city" i will be getting in at picadilly. so i do not really want to drag all the people i'm with across town :)

Little Miss Awesome
07-11-2005, 07:51 PM
I really want to come, really badly, only I have problems!
My best friend Carolyn (RedFoxIHavDaGunIlCU@0800) says she isn't going, that and I have no money! I could most likely go if she was, but she won't, and I have no way of getting there! :(
I really really want to, I'll try to find a way of getting there but I don't know :(
P.S. Smittenkitten, you can still stay at my house that night if you want, it's in Manchester, right? So you could come after that, just email me if you want to :D

Psychotic
07-11-2005, 08:03 PM
So does this mean no northerners are going?

Haha, you might as well have it in Birmingham again. It'd be closer for everyone :laugh:

boris no no
07-11-2005, 08:12 PM
baloki has a worthwhile comment to make on this situation -
"Oi shutup you southen fairy"

sorry its in manchester
but i wanna go
so poo you! xD

Psychotic
07-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Baloki is the biggest fairy in the world and he knows it. :love:

My point is, quite a few people have now dropped out, and Jack and amratis* are considering not going too, due to the travel length. I'm not exactly in love with the idea of spending four hours on a train either.

*She lied to me :whimper:

boris no no
07-11-2005, 08:28 PM
its in manchester psy
if you don;t like it eat a lemon xD
its been arranged for too long. sorrrrrrry

Psychotic
07-11-2005, 08:50 PM
What a horrible insult, accusing me of eating lemons! I demand a written apology or I am not going!!!!1111!!!!11

boris no no
07-11-2005, 08:53 PM
i am sorry

Jack
07-11-2005, 09:40 PM
If I'm still going (which is like 80/20 in favour of me going) and Psy's on the train, we'll arrive at the MANCHESTER PICCADILLY at 10:18.

You had better go, Jack!
I'm working on it!!! I may even ask my Dad for a lift to the party which really shows the limits I'm working on to go see you guys again! Believe me, I want to go. Money isn't as important as good times. And I'm working overtime most of next week so I'm not bothered.

My real question is: Who's coming? Someone please do a list....

amratis
07-12-2005, 10:29 PM
I've decided - I am going to go, I'll stay the night at boris's but I'm just going to have to keep physically away from her as I really REALLY dont want to get glandular fever, I know first hand how bad it is. Sorry boris hun, (side note - I have actually talked to boris about this privately so this isnt news to her. xD )

boris no no
07-13-2005, 10:04 AM
I've decided - I am going to go, I'll stay the night at boris's but I'm just going to have to keep physically away from her as I really REALLY dont want to get glandular fever, I know first hand how bad it is. Sorry boris hun, (side note - I have actually talked to boris about this privately so this isnt news to her. xD )
YEAYNESS!!!! <33333333333
i'm even happier now :)
now how am i going to stay away from your most loooovely self :p

right whos coming? this is what i THINK
boris no no
amra
Psy
Baloki
kyuzo (DC chat)
Lenna
Craig (thinking about it....)
Chubzilla
Ultimecia (chat)
Jack (plllleeeeeeeeeeease!!)
bigbri2k5 i think...
thestalker

i think that it....not too sure! xD

Project G
07-13-2005, 10:05 AM

Nor do I

Craig
07-13-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm not going, I have no money. Maybe next time.

boris no no
07-13-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm not going, I have no money. Maybe next time.
thats okies love! :)

Jack
07-14-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm working on it!!! I may even ask my Dad for a lift to the party which really shows the limits I'm working on to go see you guys again!

I have asked him, and it's okays. I'm leaving you guys at about 5:15pm thou to get home in time to get to Leicester, then a bus back to my quaint village. Then get to an EVEN quainter village for a party with my mate. It's sorted, the only obstacle is waking up in time to get to Leicester in time for the train.

bigbri2k5
07-15-2005, 11:12 AM
bigbri2k5 i think...
yep i can definitely go so what are we doing/where are we going?

boris no no
07-15-2005, 03:27 PM
bigbri2k5 i think...
yep i can definitely go so what are we doing/where are we going?
we are meetin hopefully in picadilly train station at about 10ish okies? have you got my number?

oh and tiff says that psys going to have an extra special prezzie tomoz xD
but you cannot ask what it is!!! its a surprise! xD

TheStalker
07-15-2005, 04:29 PM
:O i gotta ask what! I just gotta!
*wonders if Tiff has brought Molly*
That would be funny
It would be like a blind date xD
And Molly would be like "OMG, is it that wierd chap sticking fries up his nose over there?" or something.