PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 Scary Game

Lady Selphie
06-19-2005, 08:45 AM
I played most RE games,but I didn`t see this fearness before like this game.Yesterday, when I died in RE4 in miserable death (cutting off head), I was scard and I didn`t sleep well at last night:D

Dreddz
06-19-2005, 09:43 AM
RE4 is probably the scariest of the RE games, but still not on par with the scare factor of SH

Slothy
06-19-2005, 12:35 PM
I find it to be the least scary of the whole series actually, which doesn't bother me since the others aren't that scary themselves. the RE remake is scarier than I expected from an RE, but still not that bad. RE4 is a little too much of an action game to be all that scary, but it's definitely an awesome game. As for SH, the series is the only one that ever had me running for a save point so I could turn it off because I was too scared to keep going.

Pure Strife
06-19-2005, 09:19 PM
If you think that was bad, wait till you meet the regenerators. And Salazar's Right Hand, that bit was jumpy as hell.

Shoeberto
06-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Or being locked in a cage with two of those blind razor guys.

Lindy
06-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Resident Evil 4 wasn't scary at all.

Regenerators and Iron Maidens came close, but there were only about six regenerators and three maidens in the whole game.

REmake is a lot scarier.

And it was only one Garrador in the cage, Hsu, just a whole lot of Bowgun Zealots around it, the two Garrador room is much later on, and a lot more open.

Shoeberto
06-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Whoops.

That cage part still freaked me out until I figured out what you have to do.

Lindy
06-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Skip the cutscene, grenade to the door, run out and kill everything else, then snipe the Garrador inside the cage before it's even noticed where you are.

Tricky.

SomethingBig
06-19-2005, 10:50 PM
RE4 is extremely successful in making you feel like you're constantly unsafe(Ex: that sewer boss that comes outta nowhere). I like this type of fear in video-games.

Shoeberto
06-20-2005, 12:19 AM
Skip the cutscene, grenade to the door, run out and kill everything else, then snipe the Garrador inside the cage before it's even noticed where you are.

Tricky.
I didn't realize you could break the lock off the door until my third or fourth try.

The battle is much more difficult when you do all your fighting inside the cage.

Lady Selphie
06-21-2005, 06:19 AM
I could turn it off because I was too scared to keep going.

the same feeling happen to me when I play RE4 :D