PDA

View Full Version : Genji stuff...

Peter_20
06-19-2005, 07:32 PM
So, I was playing FF5 today, and being the perfectionist I am, I felt this need to collect this unique Genji stuff Iīve been aware of for some time now.
Itīs just that, I stopped playing during the first time at Big Bridge, since I wasnīt sure about Gilgamesh there.
I though he maybe was carrying something, but I couldnīt find any guide on the whole Internet that told me anything about it.

Sure, I did steal from him, but I always thought that Hero Drink was a common item, and you still were able to get something special there.

Do you know when/where you are able to steal all the Genji equipment?

Ultima Shadow
06-19-2005, 08:08 PM
As far as I know, you can steal Genji stuff EVERY TIME you fight Gilgy.

ShunNakamura
06-19-2005, 08:16 PM
My knowledge base is that the Gilgy at the bridge does not have a genji equip. I thought I saw that in a guide, and heaven knows I spent enough time trying to get genji from him.. to no avail. Hero's drink and a hi-potion or some such are the only things I could get from him.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
06-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Zeza's Fleet: Genji's Gauntlet
Exdeath's Castle: Genji's Helmet (once he's morphed)
Cleft of Dimensions: Genji's Shield
Necrophobia fight: Genji's Armor

06-20-2005, 01:55 AM
Doh, I was able to steal everything but the Genji Gauntlet, what does it do?

Also I just beat Shinryuu and didn't even need to do that jump with 4 dragon spears crap lol. Just give everyone x-attack and two weapons in each hand (one person having two tempest), one person having masamune and forge, one person having two swords that won't heal him, and another with a dragon lance, summoning ability, and dem. Just case haste two after he uses the water (you should be protected by the coral rings), then later the golem summon to cancel out one of his attacks. Each character should be x-attacking 8 times, 4 times with two different weapons and the people using katanas should be doing critical attacks each hit so like 2,000 damage.

I dunno it sounds complicated, but I even had one character holding the holy lance and another holding the excalibur which healed shinryuu, but it was really easy and it's a lot easier than trying to steal 4-8 dragon lances. The only attack he was able to get off was a lightning attack that did like 1500 damage to each person. My guys were lv46 with everything maxed

Shin Gouken
06-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Doh, I was able to steal everything but the Genji Gauntlet, what does it do?

Also I just beat Shinryuu and didn't even need to do that jump with 4 dragon spears crap lol. Just give everyone x-attack and two weapons in each hand (one person having two tempest), one person having masamune and forge, one person having two swords that won't heal him, and another with a dragon lance, summoning ability, and dem. Just case haste two after he uses the water (you should be protected by the coral rings), then later the golem summon to cancel out one of his attacks. Each character should be x-attacking 8 times, 4 times with two different weapons and the people using katanas should be doing critical attacks each hit so like 2,000 damage.

I dunno it sounds complicated, but I even had one character holding the holy lance and another holding the excalibur which healed shinryuu, but it was really easy and it's a lot easier than trying to steal 4-8 dragon lances. The only attack he was able to get off was a lightning attack that did like 1500 damage to each person. My guys were lv46 with everything maxed

Dude just cast " quick" then use x-attack :S Quick is a time magic and can be found at mirage town. it lets you attack twice in 1 turn, so use x-attack twice with all your characters and shinryu wont even survive his first turn. it costs quite a bit of mp (77) so cant be used alot in battle. but it can destroy most things in a single turn (think about it, your characters are getting 16 attacks per turn each!)

boys from the dwarf
06-24-2005, 06:40 PM
steal from gilgamesh.answer done.thread closed.