PDA

View Full Version : [A] Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.

Attack_Spider
06-20-2005, 02:54 AM
Heres something I finsihed on adobe photoshop last night; the first time Ive ever did digital art. Anyways, Her names Morcanna; a npc I made for our Tenchi Muyo role playing group; lol, its like dungeons and dragons, but cooler characters. The reason I wanted to post this is because Ive been doing a lot of drawing lately, trying to improve my skills but for some reason I feel really unmotivated - like im about to burn out or something. Just wanting to her some tips or suggestions :rolleyes2

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14596

Spammerman
06-20-2005, 03:50 AM
It's very good, but the gun looks a little wierd since it trns.I can't draw so it doesn't matter.

Attack_Spider
06-20-2005, 04:08 AM
It's very good, but the gun looks a little wierd since it trns.I can't draw so it doesn't matter.

a gun.. thats a scythe not a gun!!!! Lol, duelly noted....

Heres my main NPC; Dravitz; Hes a anti-social, screwup who always saves the group from total destruction in the most extreme situations out of poor stupid, blind luck.. Seriously; the GM hates my character because Dravitz always herasses the others *and also likes to scare/distract the enemy by pretending that his tail has a mind of its own and tries to 'eat' him*, so the gm tries to kill him off in tough situation - and Dravitz always survives!! .. But in normal combat fight, my poor lizard dude usually gets light up like a lightbulb with machine gun bullets because he has a nasty habit of walk.. *realizes that no normal person would care* anyways, heres the freakin picture :D

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14604&stc=1

It didnt come out too good and the reason is that I stopped drawing it about 3/4 through because thats when I discovered photoshop and how fun digi art is.. and will probably throw away my colored pencils now.

Spammerman
06-20-2005, 04:09 AM
oooooo, i thought it wasa gun in her left hand, or a turkey baster.