PDA

View Full Version : Just Stop With The Wining.!

Dreddz
06-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Im really pissed off at the moment. Dont you just hate the people that try to depress and put you down. There are numerous groups in my school, one of them being some weird Goth crowd. All they do is, argue with teachers saying that 'Schools a bitch, if you treated me right I woild do my Homework'. They go around thinking there better than the other people and usally say stuff like ' yeah, I got so pissed last night, I smoked like eh..um 14 cigerettes, im so cool '
They also class the..say 'gangsta' side. They said that were the underclass. Most of the people on this group are all goths or grungers.
I have nothing against these people, as some of them are mates of mine.
Anywayz, dont you just hate these people and shouldnt they just get a life

Psychotic
06-20-2005, 07:19 PM
But if we all stopped whining, we might actually think about important things. The mere suggestion makes me break out into a cold sweat.

Chris
06-20-2005, 07:21 PM
I hate it when goth people say that they want to beat you up. :cry:

The Anarchy Angel
06-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Goths wouldn't though, they're all friendly...really, no one will beat anyone up unless pushed... and they're only expressing their views

Tama2
06-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Well, anyone that thinks they should only do hw and stuff when they are treated well aren't going to really function correctly in a normal society. They just gotta learn how to deal with life and stop being babies. /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif happens so they gotta learn how to get over it.

Dreddz
06-20-2005, 07:36 PM
*note*

This isnt aimed at Goths, its just the people that do this in our school are goths, dunno about other schools

Tama2
06-20-2005, 07:42 PM
I do kinda sound anit-goth. I' m not though. I'm just sayin anybody that does that...

Hawkeye
06-20-2005, 07:46 PM
People need misery in their life to be satisfied or more complete. Those Goths probably believe that they are the most important people in the world and that everyone should obey what they say.

When hell freezes

Old Manus
06-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Goths can't beat you up, their hair and trousers get in the way.

44 caliber
06-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Just get SomethingBig to crush them. :love:

Rye
06-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Unless they're self proclaimed goths, which is annoying, they aren't bad or mean, usually the opposite. Like the people in Hot Topic. Those people are very nice, those clerks. They're not all snooty like other store clerks.

Dreddz
06-20-2005, 08:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Lindy
06-20-2005, 08:18 PM
You're telling people to stop whining and yet you're...

Irony, beautiful, isn't it?

Tama2
06-20-2005, 08:44 PM
You're telling people to stop whining and yet you're...

Irony, beautiful, isn't it?

I remember a thread about this as well.

Zeldy
06-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Omg, its the goths who stand quietly in the corner nevermind thinking there better! Its the Chavs and "popular" townies (bitches) who think there 'it'.
The only person who i know who smokes is a chav, he stinks of stale smoke yuck :cry:
*giggle* me and 2 other girls in my year stalk this reaaaaally HOT yr 11 Goth! Yum Yum x

Jess
06-20-2005, 09:25 PM
"I have nothing against these people, as some of them are mates of mine.
Anywayz, dont you just hate these people and shouldnt they just get a life"

Surely your contradicting yourself there? :rolleyes2

Zeldy
06-20-2005, 09:26 PM

Haha! jess has got you!

Rye
06-20-2005, 09:28 PM

I've seen that a lot in other threads.

Personally, I don't care what clique someone is in. I'm not into rap, but all my friends are, except for two. I don't do drugs, but some of my friends smoke cigarettes and weed and they drink. As long as their nice, I'm fine with them.

There are annoying people in every social clique, there are nice people in every social clique.

DarkItachi
06-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Sure....,must of them can fight.I should know cause was goth and most of the goths that i know fight.gibbi8 u have to understand that not everyone can get along.Most dont like goths or grung ppl.They dont like anyone.But what i'm trying to say is that u shouldn't listen to them.

Peegee
06-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Complaining instead of doing is pointless, but then again if you were the one doing and succeeding there'd be no point talking about those who aren't following suit, right?

Exactly -- like said, you're just adding to the whining. Who cares about them?

Dreddz
06-20-2005, 09:57 PM

Ok, it came out wrong, I mean that most of the people that are all whiny are mostly goths in my school, not all goths are like that, and im friends with those ones.