PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun

theundeadhero
06-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Does anyone here RP with Shadowrun? If so, which version do you use? First, second, or third edition? Do you plan on buying the new edition coming out? If so, will you convert over to the revised set of rules or merge the system into what one you already use? Does anyone EVER hack the computers in this game or do they consider it too complicated?

I personally base my games on the 2nd edition of the rulebook but naturally modify the rules to make it more enjoyable. I've been playing for about 10 years now, but with huge breaks in the play to include my current 3 year break because of Army related issues.

For those who don't know what Shadowrun is it's basically set in a cyberpunk future where corporations rule the world and you're hired "runners" assigned to murder, steal, espionage, or anything else. Guns are usually ablaze and robotic enhancements can be attached to your body.

bigbri2k5
06-23-2005, 01:38 PM
i got a rom of the genesis version and couldnt finish it.
i got stuck looking for the fetheared serpent
hacking corps becomes easy whan you get a fairlight excalibur and max it out- i have 2million nuyen

theundeadhero
06-23-2005, 04:22 PM
The sega game is the greatest sega game ever in my opinion, but I was talking about actual geeky dice and paper shadowrun.