PDA

View Full Version : Please help.

BLAMjr
06-21-2005, 05:35 AM
Hi there, I've been all over the place first looking for an emulator for Playstion and I found it. Know that I have it, I wanted to get my all time favorite game "Final Fantasy VIII" and I would like VII, but my main goal is set on VIII. I can not find anything anywhere. I have been to rom-world.com and I've been to some other site that had the same vote 1, 2, & 3 crap. AND getting the same thing as Rom-World. So I continued my looking and ran into this place in search for answers and when I found VIII I wanted to download it, after looking at the wonderful pitcures, and found that it was a broken link. A broken link *sigh* If anyone doesn't mind may I please have some help. Please.

I don't mean to sound as if I'm yelling at anyone, I'm just fustrated. I could had saved all this trouble if I went out and bought a playstation and the game. Well, I did buy the game when I had a PS2 but the first one's third cd broke, the second one I bought had a bad 2 disk, and the third one I bought got lost when we moved to this house. My luck has not been with me when it comes to this game, but I'm really seeking help to get this game. If at all possible if not then thank you ver much for the help.

Please help

BLAMjr

Shoeberto
06-21-2005, 05:56 AM
You don't get ROMS for CD-based games, you get ISOs, which are ~700mb per disc. Your best bet is to use some sort of P2P service like Limewire, Shareaza, or BitTorrent to locate a copy of the game.

BLAMjr
06-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Thank for the info. I downloaded Bittorrent and shareaza and I can't seem to find out how they work.

o_O
06-22-2005, 03:17 AM
You could try going to #roms-isos, on EFnet. That where I go to get emulation stuff. :p

-N-
06-22-2005, 05:58 AM
If it's your all-time favorite, I'd imagine you would buy it at some point. Then just pop the CDs in your CD drive and go.