PDA

View Full Version : how to beat kurt zisa

seiritroth2
06-21-2005, 06:57 AM
Ok i was very bored so i decided I would make a guide on how to beat kurt zisa, and if i continue to be bored you might just see a guide for the phantom.

Kurt zisa: hp:1500 exp:20,000

before the battle starts make sure you have these items.....
elixers
megalixers

also have these abilties equiped.....
second chance
mp rage/haste
all combo pluses
all air combo pluses
any kickass special attack you want

1) at the beginning of the battle kurt zisa will prevent you from using magic by creating magic orbs in his hands.(the move cannot be stopped)

2) begin by continuosly attack the until both break and release mp balls ll over the ground.

3) after this zisa will crash down giving you the chance to attack his head. his head will extend out of his body and act like a whip.

4) after using your fiercest special attack and combos zisa will pull himself together and create a barrier around his body(after he does this you might consider using one of your elixers to regain mp for the upcoming round 2.

5) the barrier can only be destroyed by using magic, wich could take a while considering from inside his barrier zisa is creating little dirt tornados to whack you.

6) to make his barrier break faster summon mushu and use him as a little machine gun and the barrier will be destroyed in no time.

7) next you will want to use another elixer to regain lost mp from summoning mushu. zisa will again crash down giving you the chance to beat the crap out of him

8) zisa will now continue to attack the same way as in the beginning of the battle, except much faster and stronger.

9) from now on the monster will just continue to repeat the pattern, so just repeat the strategy

Useful hint) ragnarok is the best special skill to use when zisa's head collapses since the head is in the air and ragnarok does high damage :D

remghoost
06-21-2005, 07:07 AM
i have one thing to add,
once kurt zisa's sheild is down, summon tinker bell.
she heals the party and if u die she brings u back to life

seiritroth2
06-21-2005, 07:21 AM
i have one thing to add,
once kurt zisa's sheild is down, summon tinker bell.
she heals the party and if u die she brings u back to life

summoning tinkerbell is optional, but is not needed to stay alive during this fight, nor do i recommend her

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-21-2005, 02:25 PM
good job:)

Cruise Control
06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Kurt Zisa is incredibly simple, and when he makes a shield, use summons to break it quickly

Vengence
06-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Just level up to 100 and have everyone's strongest weapon. Then no one can beat you. It's as simple as that. Yeah, there might be little tricks to beating the phantom and Kurt Zisa, but if you're smart you can do it. People are just too lazy to level their characters up (Sorry to the one's who do) but it's freakin EASY in Kingdom Hearts. One round with Sephiroth and all your characters will go up one level.