PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite key blade includong the final mix blades??

seiritroth2
06-21-2005, 08:40 AM
vote in the poll and then post what what you chose and why you chose it. ( if you have a reason)

Skyblade
06-21-2005, 09:00 AM
I chose the Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and Ultima Weapon. The Oblivion and Oathkeeper because of their meanings, and the Ultima Weapon because it is powerful as hell and looks cool too (though the Oathkeeper looks a little better).

Midnight Garnet
06-22-2005, 09:08 PM
i chose one winged angel, metal chocobo and oblivian...i chose them cause the ff7 reference of metal chocobo...the coolness of the one winged angel design...and well for the oblivian...IT'S AWESOME!!

Cruise Control
06-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Oblivion cuz its sexy, and jungle king and metal chocobo, )it would be cold to ride in the winter...)

Griever00
06-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Lionheart, cause it looks really cool, to me...also One-Winged Angel looks sweet. maybe Oblivion too. but Lionheart first. Ultima Weapon looks kinda odd for a weapon.

Skyblade
06-23-2005, 07:56 AM
You're running around beating people up with a giant key. I don't think looking normal is one of your top priorities...

Mercen-X
06-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Pumpkinhead, Lionheart, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, One-Winged Angel, Diamond Dust

Oathkeeper & Oblivion because their mementos of Kairi & Riku, the rest 'cause they look cool. Actually, I think the Oblivion looks the coolest.

NotQuiteNecessary
06-23-2005, 03:31 PM
In terms of looks, Pumpkinhead. That is a SEXY peice of metal.

In terms of power, Ultima Weapon. It's the most powerful there is.

In terms of practability, Lady Luck. Because who (with a social life) has time to get the Ultima Weapon?

Skyblade
06-23-2005, 10:55 PM
In terms of looks, Pumpkinhead. That is a SEXY peice of metal.

In terms of power, Ultima Weapon. It's the most powerful there is.

In terms of practability, Lady Luck. Because who (with a social life) has time to get the Ultima Weapon?

HEY! No fair talking about my social life!

NorthernChaosGod
06-25-2005, 11:40 PM
i choose Oblivion. i think its the best looking. and its the most powerful besides Ultima. i dont know bout Final Mix tho.

Craig
06-26-2005, 12:00 AM
I chose Lionheart, because it's reasonably powerful and it adds to your MP (If my memory serves correct) ofcourse, Ultima Weapon is even better, but I never got that.

TiFAchic110
06-27-2005, 03:25 PM
i voted for pumpkin head, metal chocobo, and one winged angel

pumpkin head: gotta love Nightmare Before Christmas
metal chocobo: cant hate chocobos
one winged angel: love the wing key chain and the flames

Meia_Celestes
06-27-2005, 07:18 PM
I choose the Oblivion, because of it's meaning and because it's so beautiful and yet intimidating...

The second one would be the Metal Chocobo, because of it's cool and sturdy design...

Aphelion
06-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Oblivion. It's one of the most powerful blades and, of course, is very beautiful (gotta love the dark).

Lord Xehanort
06-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Would someone post the Keyblade when modified with the OWA KEYCHAIN? Because we all know there is only one Keyblade. I'm just sayin'...

Donza
07-02-2005, 01:08 AM
I chose Kingdom key, just cause i think its the best looking key, and its the original.

olympia, because it got me through so many battles

and oblivion, because... well, read all the other posts

oh, and by the way, whats the owa keychain?

Constantino
07-02-2005, 01:13 AM
one winged angel?

diamond dust?

i never heard of those???

how do you get them?

Cruise Control
07-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Final Mix only

Alice0512
07-04-2005, 06:41 AM
I would choose Oblivon (for obvious reasons), Divine Rose (I can't get over the rose pedals that appear when you hit something with it), and Lady Luck because it just makes me happy. ^^

KuRt
07-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Oblivion (Duh) and one winged angel cause itīs so damn cool.

sugar fairy
07-04-2005, 06:43 PM
One winged angel cuz its named after sephiroth who waz and iz teh greatest villian of all time

Taiyou
07-07-2005, 04:10 AM
I chose the Ultima Weapon. It's definitely worth taking the time to gather the items to synthesize. Personally, I think the design is very good. Also, the power and the long reach that it has really comes in handy. A long reach is very good so you can stay a decent distance from an enemy without getting attacked, and you can slash at more enemies in a wider arc than you can with a shorter keyblade, such as the Fairy Harp. I love how the Fairy Harp looks, sure, but I prefer longer weapons.

Mercen-X
07-07-2005, 08:03 AM
The Mighty Moogle.

Sin Magnum
07-07-2005, 08:20 AM
I chose the kingdom key-oblivion used to be my favorite, i remember my first time playing i couldnt wait till i got rid of the kingdom key and get a better one. Now i like it best cause it seems more realistic-most of the other keyblades look paper thin

Sefie1999AD
07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
I've never got the Ultima Weapon, and I haven't played the Final Mix version so I haven't seen One-Winged Angel or Diamond Dust either, so I'll just say Lionheart, Oathkeeper and Divine Rose are my favorite Keyblades. Lionheart because it's a great Keyblade, Oathkeeper for the storyline purposes and Divine Rose since it's part of Beauty and the Beast storyline (my favorite Disney story) and it looks cool as well. Didn't it also have petals fly when you hit your enemies with it?

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 07:21 PM
havent played the final mix, but id have to go w/ oathkeeper, and divine rose those are the only 2 keyblades i look forward to getting when i start a new file and i just use the fairy harp or jungle key until then

Bahumat
07-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Lesse.....I like Oblivion Because it looks awesome, same with One-Winged Angel, Lionheart because i liked the design on it, Metal chocobo because i Beat Riku with it, and it has a chocobo on it, and finally Ultima Weapon, because it is really powerful.

Try saying that in one breath.

Blue_Mage
07-26-2005, 04:25 PM
Spellbinder. I'm all about the magic.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Psh. Lionheart, All the way. Wicked Wicked Wicked awesome design, and the most useful keyblade other than the ultima weapon. Good Attack, extra MP, and it's actually got some LENGTH on it. The divine rose looks cool, but i never equipped it ONCE just because it was so short. up until that point i used the Pumpkin Head (i still keep wondering why they didn't call it the Skeleton Key. i know, it's corny, but it amuses me...)

Tai-Ti
07-28-2005, 11:49 AM
i picked pumpkin head, why? Cause i wanna, i just think tis kool lookin :D