PDA

View Full Version : Free Phantasy Star Online

Carl the Llama
06-21-2005, 11:02 AM
yes this is not a joke i am serious you can download PSO blueburst for the pc at www.PSOBB.com but you do need a hunters license ($8.99 per 4 weeks) but compared to Final Fantasy XI 12.95 a month its mere pocket change so go there now and get it!! it comprises of PSO 1 and 2 and a few extra modes aswell!! so happy gaming people

Loony BoB
06-21-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't understand why people say "free" and then say "but you have to pay". That's like saying "Oh, you are allowed to go outside, but you have to stay inside."

DMKA
06-21-2005, 11:31 AM
BoB is truth. xD

Captain Maxx Power
06-21-2005, 12:08 PM
You don't even get a free trial period. Utterly ridiculous.

Ryth
06-21-2005, 02:18 PM
I don't understand why people say "free" and then say "but you have to pay". That's like saying "Oh, you are allowed to go outside, but you have to stay inside."

Exactly, thats so stupid xD

Shoeberto
06-21-2005, 06:39 PM
There is another way (non-Blue Burst) you can play PSO online for free. Like, not paying at all kind of free. The best kind of free.

But, apparantly I deleted it from my bookmarks. So do your research, kids. Google is your friend.

Erdrick Holmes
06-21-2005, 06:52 PM
*kicks crappy computer which can't handle this game that is the best MMORPG ever made*

Don't any of you WoW fanboys tell me different either.

Shoeberto
06-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Okay, Guild Wars is more fun.

Erdrick Holmes
06-21-2005, 08:19 PM
Okay, Guild Wars is more fun.

Guild Wars abosrbed my uncle.

Lindy
06-21-2005, 08:31 PM
*kicks crappy computer which can't handle this game that is the best MMORPG ever made*

Don't any of you WoW fanboys tell me different either.
Phantasy Star Online has never been, and will never be an MMORPG.

MMORPGs are signified by their persistant worlds, that is, you meet people in town, you leave a town, people are there too, the whole world is just one big area where you can go with anyone and meet anyone.

Phantasy Star Online isn't this, the ship blocks are like Diablo 2 chatrooms and the planet is just the game servers.

The same thing applies to Guild Wars.

They're CORPGs, Co-operative/Competitive Online RPGs, though Co-Op applies to PSO and Competitive applies to GW.

Carl the Llama
06-22-2005, 02:44 AM
see when i said its free i mean the game itself is free like you go into a game shop and BUY ffxi then you have to pay addtional money to play it and obviously your all wrong when you say there is no free trial period as there is a 2 week trial and then you pay for it so yes the GAME is free but you have to have a hunters license to play it (which if you own a gamecube and play it online then you can use that one) next time i find somthigood like this i wont bother to tell you as you obviously dont know a good offer when you hear it.

Lord Chainsaw
06-22-2005, 04:57 AM
I really don't understand why 9 dollars a month is such a problem for most people. I can make that in two hours at work. And I'm sure people have no problem paying much more monthly for a cell phone.

lordblazer
06-22-2005, 05:29 AM
yes this is not a joke i am serious you can download PSO blueburst for the pc at www.PSOBB.com but you do need a hunters license ($8.99 per 4 weeks) but compared to Final Fantasy XI 12.95 a month its mere pocket change so go there now and get it!! it comprises of PSO 1 and 2 and a few extra modes aswell!! so happy gaming people
this aint new also you have to pay for xbox live services anyway im gonna wait for ep 3 and 4 to come out i saw the previews for thema nd im psyche for it.

Carl the Llama
06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
if you cant wait for 3 and 4 go to gamspot and look for Phantasy Star Universe it has such a wicked movie id recomend it to anyone not sure about the series (god knows why they would tho lol) i was watching it while waiting for the game to download

KentaRawr!
06-23-2005, 12:28 AM
if you cant wait for 3 and 4 go to gamspot and look for Phantasy Star Universe it has such a wicked movie id recomend it to anyone not sure about the series (god knows why they would tho lol) i was watching it while waiting for the game to download

Episode 3 is already out. o.o

Lindy
06-23-2005, 02:05 AM
Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 : C.A.R.D Revolution

I'll kick your behind! ...Assuming I roll a twelve or better.

KentaRawr!
06-23-2005, 12:27 PM

I didn't like it much either. But hey, it's out. o_o

Carl the Llama
06-24-2005, 12:13 PM
when i said 3 and 4 i was quoting from lord blazer

Zeldy
06-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Pso ep 3 sucked so much :rolleyes2
I play a totally free Pso but i dont know if its real
But theres HU's RA's FO's just like normal.
But i d/l it of PsoCheats and so my version is hacked =/

Craig
06-26-2005, 06:26 PM

I took that game back within 2 hours of buying it.