PDA

View Full Version : The Wildhearts

Pure Strife
06-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Kickass British rock and roll band, I was wondering if anyone else here had heard of them. Having not heard a single song I didn't like (and having heard a fair few) I figured I'd better start buying albums, and I'm well impressed. Hard rocking and catchy as hell.

Anyone else into these guys?

Ravenmorghane
06-21-2005, 11:37 AM
course i know who the widhearts are but all i can remember is vanilla radio and if life is like a lovebank.. they were ok nothing special but im sure they woulda put on a good live show (i never seen them live :( )

Captain Maxx Power
06-21-2005, 12:05 PM
I've heard some of their stuff. They're ok, I guess...I wouldn't buy an album of theirs though.

DK
06-21-2005, 09:46 PM
The Wildheart's rule. Stormy In the North, Karma in the South is such a cool song.

I saw them two/three years ago at the Distortion festival in Nottingham, I only went to see Green Day so I forget what it's called. You seen the video for Vanilla Radio? That's the gig. But yeah, they're an awesome live band.

Edit: xD I remembered what it was called halfway through and forgot to edit the post accordingly. That made me laugh. :}

Pure Strife
06-22-2005, 03:45 PM
You were at that gig? Cool. I keep hearing from older fans they're great live, they really all that?

And I freaking love TV Tan.

DK
06-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah, they're really good, 'cause they just tour all the time. Ginger is a funny guy, as well. Good frontman. You should see them in a dingy little club, with the sound bouncing off the walls straight into your brain, preferably while consuming large quantities of alcohol. Best environment for the Wildhearts. :}

Pure Strife
06-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Well, that's my new goal in life sorted. Cheers.