PDA

View Full Version : Q = U

Levian
06-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Well, I've been playing FFVIII lately, and the whole Ultimecia thing has been bothering me. She can't just poop out of nowhere and be all evil and try to destroy the world. Well, of course she can, we're talking about Final Fantasy here, but it'd be much cooler if she was someone, y'know.

So my suggestion is Quina. Let's list some similarities.

They both pop out of nowhere and little is known of them.
None of them can talk properly.
They kinda look like eachother in Ultimecia's final form.

So, what do you think? :confused:

Doomie
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Quina grieves when there are no more frogs. Ultimecia summons Griever in the final battle. Coincidence? I think not.

Chris
06-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Okay, here's what I think:

#1 - I think you're a goof.
#2 - I think you're on drugs.
#3 - I think you need to seek out help.

:D

Ultima Shadow
06-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Quina eats Ozma= Quina turns into Ultimecia.

Also, they are both hot. :cool:

Levian
06-21-2005, 05:52 PM

GRACE JONES.

That's all I'm saying. :cool:

Ultima Shadow
06-21-2005, 06:54 PM

GRACE JONES.

That's all I'm saying. :cool:
XD!!! :D

Chris
06-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Grace... :love:

Ultima Shadow
06-21-2005, 08:47 PM
You don't get the point, do you, Chris? :p

Chris
06-21-2005, 08:58 PM
You don't get the point, do you, Chris? :p
Yes I do. Grace... :love:

Shoden
06-21-2005, 09:02 PM
yeah it all makes sense now

DJZen
06-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Anything's possible. Hell, if Selphie can be Ultimecia (WHICH SHE IS OMG), so can Quina.

kikimm
06-21-2005, 11:47 PM
YES.

Now lets go ask SE for money while they have it.

Devourment
06-24-2005, 01:56 PM
#3 - I think you need to seek out help. :D

Sefie1999AD
06-24-2005, 03:15 PM
More things that make it seem like Q=U :D :
- Quina touches a crystal, and it tastes salty. It can be assumed that Ultimecia has also touched a SeeD. When you plant a seed, it becomes food later, and the food can taste salty. So they've both touched something that is salty, and they're definitely the same being.
- They both don't seem to have a clear gender during when you compare Quina and Ultimecia's last form.
- Ultimecia has Griever's Ring. Quina can equip Coral Ring, Madain's Ring, Protect Ring etc. Frodo can equip the One Ring. Thus, it's clear that Quina=Frodo=Ultimecia.
- Ultimecia's floating in space during the final battle. Quina is also floating in Memoria.
- When Ultimecia draws magic, beams of light flash around her. Beams of light also flash around Quina when s/he goes into Trance.
- Quina has a thing for Vivi (you can get them married!), who's a Black Mage. Vivi can use Magic, and so can the Sorceresses, so Vivi's clearly a Sorceress. Ultimecia also has a thing for Sorceresses, such as Edea, Adel, Rinoa etc since she keeps trying to control them all the time. One could also argue that marriage is all about controlling the other person, so when Quina and Vivi get married, Quina wants to control Vivi too.

Destai
06-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Didnt you make a thread joking about this twice already?

ShivaBlizzard8
06-24-2005, 10:26 PM
Sephiroth1999AD = pure genius. :p

Psychotic
06-24-2005, 10:49 PM
They are also both very sexy.

Sefie1999AD
06-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Quina and Ultimecia are also obsessed over something to eat. Quina speaks about Food all the time whereas Ultimecia speaks about Seeds all the time. However, Kefka's also obsessed. He speaks about hatred and destruction all the time. Remember how he said "I HATE HATE HATE (14 more HATE-words) YOU!!!" in the Floating Continent and how he was saying "Destroy destroy destroy!" before the final battle of FFVI. What does that have to do with eating, you ask? Well... d0 wat kefk@ sais or he`ll eat j00!!1 And there's one more extra thing. Kefka looks like a clown who's gender is quite so-so, and I already explained how Quina's gender is quite unknown, and so is Ultimecia's during her final form, so this should seal the deal: Quina=Kefka=Ultimecia.

Alexander
06-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Quina = Frodo = Kefka = Ultimecia, if you consider your previous post. XD

Plus, Quina attacks with forks. To eat properly, and conquer the world, s/he needs a knife. Who uses knifes? Zidane. So, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Ultimecia.

But if Zidane is Ultimecia, Dagger is probably his Knight. So, Dagger = Squall, and Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia (back to the original theory).

Etc. I bet someone will include Aeris soon. XD

Sefie1999AD
06-25-2005, 11:03 PM
But if Zidane is Ultimecia, Dagger is probably his Knight. So, Dagger = Squall, and Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia (back to the original theory).

Alexander, you copied the Kishi quote from my signature? Frodo left for Immortal Lands, and so did Aeris, since she died. That's why, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia = Aeris. In addition, Aeris is hot, and so is Princess Leia, so Aeris = Princess Leia. And because both Sephiroth and Anakin Skywalker are good people until they become evil, Sephiroth = Anakin = Darth Vader = Leia's father. Therefore, Sephiroth is Aeris' father.

Del Murder
06-26-2005, 01:56 AM
That's funny, I thought I was Quina.

Alexander
06-26-2005, 02:48 AM

Alexander, you copied the Kishi quote from my signature? Frodo left for Immortal Lands, and so did Aeris, since she died. That's why, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Ultimecia = Aeris. In addition, Aeris is hot, and so is Princess Leia, so Aeris = Princess Leia. And because both Sephiroth and Anakin Skywalker are good people until they become evil, Sephiroth = Anakin = Darth Vader = Leia's father. Therefore, Sephiroth is Aeris' father.

Yeah. XD If you want I remove it o.o

Aeris died. And Tellah died too. So...

Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = Ultimecia.

And Tellah is old, like FuSoYa. So...

Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = Ultimecia.

And FuSoYa's Swoon sprite looks like a flan. So...

Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Ultimecia.

And Quina looks a lot like a flan, proving the theory.

zOMG ULTIMECIA IS A PUDDING!!1111111oneone

Takara
06-26-2005, 07:59 AM
Also, as DJZen pointed out, Selphie is also Ultimecia. It can also be proven by he fact she is on a constant sugar high, and where do you find sugar? In food, of course. And Quina eats yummy food. And puddings are constantly on sugar highs too, because they are full of sugar.

Therefore Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

Garnie
06-26-2005, 09:31 AM
mmmm ultermicia is sexy and quina has a massive tounge mmmmmmmmm sluty dont you think?

Sefie1999AD
06-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Alexander: Nah, it's okay. That quote is by Kishi, not by me, so feel free to use it. :D

Leia is a Princess, and so is Garnet, so Leia = Garnet. Therefore, Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

In addition, Rinoa is also said to be the Rebel Princess, and Leia is a rebel, and she's a princess, so that also proves that Rinoa = Leia, and since Leia = Ultimecia, this finally proves that Rinoa = Ultimecia.

Del Murder: If we can prove that Del is one of those, he's automatically Quina.

To get back into the original Quina = Ultimecia theory, if you remove l, t, i and e from Ultimecia, you'll get Umcia. Anagram that a bit, you'll get Cuima. Swap c with a q and m with an n, and there you have it: Quina. Quina = Ultimecia! And the letters you removed form up the word "lite", which must be referring to "light". Cecil from FFIV is a Paladin, and Paladin is a Warrior of the Light. So when Ultimecia turned into Quina, lite = light = Paladin = Cecil gets removed every time. Therefore, we have just proved that Cecil gets erased, most likely killed, every time Ultimecia transforms into Quina. Cecil gets killed, as in murdered, which I'm sure we can link to Del Murder. So:

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

When that equation becomes true, we'll get a murdered Cecil as a leftover. And just like Quina aka Ultimecia aka all those other people said, "Leftovers good."

Alexander
06-26-2005, 08:04 PM
But Zidane was Ultimecia first, and Garnet was his Knight. Garnet = Squall, remember? XD

Now, Garnet is Ultimecia too. So...

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

And since Squall is Cloud's clone...

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia. (Cloud cross-dresses, so he is Princess Leai, indeed)

And Cloud is related to uncle Sephy. Then...

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

Quina is, simultaneously, one user from EoFF, and three villains. Wow.

BUT WAIT! Remember Eiko? She said Quina was Kuja, when one of the moogles fished him! So...

Del Murder = Quina = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia. (Kuja is Zidane's brother, so XD)

Quina is one user from EoFF, three characters from FFIX, two from FFIV, three from FFVIII, twom from FFVII, two from other books and movies, a pudding, and four main villains from FF. He is a special case, indeed. XD

Sefie1999AD
06-27-2005, 02:33 PM

Del Murder = Quina = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

Uhh, wait. Didn't I prove before that Sephiroth is Aeris' father? So are you trying to tell me Sephiroth is the father AND daughter of himself? :p

Pouring Rain
06-27-2005, 02:59 PM
Woah. This is WAY too big for me to understand. Wait, I thought Hojo created Sephiroth. And then Sephiroth thought his mom was Jenova, but Vincent says it is a woman by the name of Lucrecia. And Cloud is supossed to be the imperfect Sephiroth clone, and Zack is Cloud's friend, so does that mean that Cloud is Aeris' uncle and Zack is her Godfather or something? I don't know if this data can help you though, but at least I can say I tried.

Alexander
06-27-2005, 07:14 PM

Uhh, wait. Didn't I prove before that Sephiroth is Aeris' father? So are you trying to tell me Sephiroth is the father AND daughter of himself? :p

Uh... yeah. XD
Squall and Zidane are dating themselves in this line you know. XD

Levian
06-30-2005, 06:26 PM
Told you so! It IS true. :greenie:

Old Manus
06-30-2005, 10:09 PM
This is the best thread I have EVER seen.

Quina needs food to live. So does Ultimecia. This is no coincidence. This.. is something more.

YTDN
01-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Del Murder = Quina = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia. (Kuja is Zidane's brother, so XD)

Quina is one user from EoFF, three characters from FFIX, two from FFIV, three from FFVIII, twom from FFVII, two from other books and movies, a pudding, and four main villains from FF. He is a special case, indeed. XD

Wow, You must be smart to stick all these people together.

This is the best thread I have EVER seen.

Quina needs food to live. So does Ultimecia. This is no coincidence. This.. is something more.

Too true, too true...

Christmas
01-22-2006, 02:37 PM
This thread lives....

Quindiana Jones
01-22-2006, 02:50 PM

!!!!! also, everyone needs food to live, thus:....

Quina = Del Murder = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Sephiroth = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Everyone = Ultimecia

tada!

YTDN
01-22-2006, 03:37 PM
Well, Someone proved that Sephiroth is Aeris's father and child, so
Sephiroth= Professer Gast
Aeris= Lucrecia
And we'll assume Jenova is Ifalna
Jenova = Ifalna

And Aeirs would have to have sex with someone to have Sephiroth, I pick Cloud, so
Cloud= Hojo

But Aeris is dead, so I say
Aeris= Tifa

and because Zack used to love Aeris, I say
Zack= Vincent

And because Sephiroth is Aeris' dad, and Aeris is Tifa, that means
Sephiroth= Tifa's Dad

So, it works like this

Del Murder = Quina = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

And with Eiko, she could only know that Quina is Kuja, if she WAS Quina, so

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.

And Aeris is killed by the bad guy like General Leo, So

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = Ultimecia.
So there.

Levian
01-22-2006, 03:49 PM
This thread is old, but still not older than the mold between my toes.

escobert
01-22-2006, 05:09 PM
I support Levis ideas. Can we make this an official FF8 thread?

Moon Rabbits
01-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Oh my god. Not only does this give us concrete evidence as to WHO Ultimecia is but also PROVES that all final fantasies are connected!

Quina exists in most of the final fantasies from the evidence you have all drawn, so what exists through all time? The Great Hyne, and Necro! They are one in the same... so!

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = Ultimecia.

Now, since General Leo, Aeris, Tellah and some others are dead, they returned to the planet AND Necro is like the planet's creator, like the Great Hyne. thus:

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = the Planet = Ultimecia = Everything alive.

Because EVERYTHING is born of the planet we can now safely say that Ultimecia is everything living on the planet.

So it is now obvious that Squall and Co. kill teh everything when they kill Ultimecia, thus destroying the world...but because Ultimecia goes back in time to transfer her powers to Edea SHE becomes the planet.

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = the Planet = Ultimecia = Edea = Everything alive.

OH MY GOD. it all makes sense now.

Alexander
01-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Did you forgot that Ellone is a clone of Rinoa?

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = the Planet = Ultimecia = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive.

And that proves why Ellone can send her consciousness into the time. She _is_ Ultimecia, after all.

YTDN
01-25-2006, 03:59 PM
I know how ultimecia can be all these people. Because she s a whizz at playing with time, she can dress up as all these diferet people/things and not be known. And she can get to all the different planets because time a space are basically the same, so if she screws with time she screws with space as well. Wonder why we didn't notice?

Alexander
01-25-2006, 05:17 PM
I know how ultimecia can be all these people. Because she s a whizz at playing with time, she can dress up as all these diferet people/things and not be known. And she can get to all the different planets because time a space are basically the same, so if she screws with time she screws with space as well. Wonder why we didn't notice?

Every time someone notices, the superior entity of doom, Hyne (that is Dr Odine), erases it from this someone's mind. :rolleyes2

boys from the dwarf
01-25-2006, 06:55 PM
i will suck the blood of anyone who agrees with this. this is the worst theory i have ever heard.

Moon Rabbits
01-25-2006, 06:56 PM
You're a fool then. This all makes perfect sense.

YTDN
01-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Every time someone notices, the superior entity of doom, Hyne (that is Dr Odine), erases it from this someone's mind. :rolleyes2

Oh yeah... :tongue:

YTDN
01-25-2006, 07:29 PM
i will suck the blood of anyone who agrees with this. this is the worst theory i have ever heard.

I agree with it.

You're a fool then. This all makes perfect sense

Of course.

escobert
01-28-2006, 01:48 PM
all I know is Bert = god

YTDN
01-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Well if Bert is God, God is like Necro, and you are God, so

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = God = Bert = the Planet = Ultimecia = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive.

Oh my god. Quina is simultainiously two EoFF members, lots of FF charcters, 4 villains, everyone alive, a pudding, th planet, God, and charcters from other movies. Woah.

escobert
01-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Quina is the univrese then!

The Man
01-28-2006, 08:26 PM
I approve of this thread. :monster:

YTDN
01-28-2006, 08:36 PM
Quina is the univrese then!

Oh my God your right. So...

Del Murder = Quina = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Necro = God = Bert = the Planet = Ultimecia = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive = The Universe

Alexander
01-29-2006, 05:30 AM
If Quina is Universe, Quina is everything. That includes emo. So, he is Zeromus. Plus, Hyne is Odine XDDD

Quina = Del Murder = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Dr. Odine = Necron = God = Bert = the Planet = Zeromus = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive = The Universe = Ultimecia.

XD~

Dreddz
01-29-2006, 09:57 AM
I can rest easy now .....

Levian
01-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Well, if rest = easy, then:

Quina = Del Murder = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Dr. Odine = Necron = God = Bert = the Planet = Zeromus = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive = The Universe = Ultimecia = Easy = Rest = Big Ben = The Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia = Bagpipe = Agatha Christie = Cucumber = Salami = Tony Blair = Radioactive Waste = Green = Slime = Roseanne Barr.

Oh dear god. Ultimecia is Roseanne Barr.

Dragon Ash
01-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Aah! If the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia is Quina and also a contender in the Eurovision Song Contest then Quina = the Eurovision Song Contest!

Just one more reason to want to kill Quina... and everyone else... but we're already dead... aren't we? :confused:

EDIT: Happy now?

YTDN
01-29-2006, 03:39 PM
It's not the European song contest, its the Eurovision song contest. So anyway, that means

Quina = The Eurovision song contest = Del Murder = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Dr. Odine = Necron = God = Bert = the Planet = Zeromus = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive = The Universe = Ultimecia = Easy = Rest = Big Ben = The Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia = Bagpipe = Agatha Christie = Cucumber = Salami = Tony Blair = Radioactive Waste = Green = Slime = Roseanne Barr.

Alexander
01-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Well, if Quina is Macedonia, he must be the whole former Yugoslavia. That means that he is World War I (and II). And that means that... that...

HE IS HITLER!

Quina = The Eurovision song contest = Del Murder = Eiko = Kuja = Kefka = Zidane = Frodo = Rinoa = Aeris = General Leo = Tifa = Lucrecia = Zack = Vincent = Princess Garnet = Squall = Cloud = Jenova = Ifalna = Hojo = Sephiroth = Professor Gast = Tifa's Dad = Princess Leia = Tellah = FuSoYa = a pudding = Selphie = the Great Hyne = Dr. Odine = Necron = God = Bert = the Planet = Zeromus = Edea = Ellone = Everything alive = The Universe = Ultimecia = Easy = Rest = Big Ben = The Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia = Bagpipe = Agatha Christie = Cucumber = Salami = Tony Blair = Radioactive Waste = Green = Slime = Roseanne Barr = World War I and II = Adolf Hitler

And that means the frogs are Jewish; that's why Quina kill and eat them. *smashed by a thousand of Fat Chocobos*

kikimm
01-30-2006, 02:30 AM
*kills*

:)