PDA

View Full Version : G-Soldier in the Deling Hotel

Itsunari 2000
06-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Ok, during Laguna's embarrassing liasion with Julia in the Deling Hotel,you have the opportunity to speak to some of the other soldiers before you go upstairs.One of the soldiers ( not the hacked off Commander in the red uniform), when you speak to him, makes a brief speech something along the lines of " Why, oh , why does it have to be like this ?".I've not played in a long time and I'm having difficulty remembering what it is he says exactly, but I'm sure it has something to do with him lamenting the fact Laguna was chosen by Julia instead of him.

Drift
06-21-2005, 05:56 PM
So....?

BackRoomKid
06-21-2005, 06:11 PM
sorry, can you edit that post or like...make it a bit more specefic

yea, julia loved laguna, no doubt...but Laguna ended up bad after the esther incident so that's why the future with laguna and julia never really blossomed...but as far as that whole soldier thing goes...i'll need more specifics to answer or discuss your question/topic

Rinoa Heartilly86
06-22-2005, 01:17 AM
Isn't Squall, Laquna's son, and Rinoa, Julia's daughter? If so, when you think about it, Laquna and Julia's love "destiny" did happen, through Squall and Rinoa. :D

MushroomZOMBIE
06-22-2005, 01:46 AM
The next generation did it for them!

BackRoomKid
06-22-2005, 05:43 AM
Isn't Squall, Laquna's son, and Rinoa, Julia's daughter? If so, when you think about it, Laquna and Julia's love "destiny" did happen, through Squall and Rinoa. :D

not really...if you take it literally,it's no

squall is ummm "hitting up" rinoa

laguna never got to "hit that" yo (w/julia)

when it comes to that stuff, you can never say "well, since my son is with Julia's daughters, its like me and julia are together" .....NOOOOPE

sorry, I'm not much of a romantic, if you think it that way, you can go back watching the "notebook" or something :rolleyes2 (sarcasm by the way)

rubah
06-22-2005, 06:25 AM
Like they said, "destiny".

Itsunari 2000
06-22-2005, 06:48 PM
sorry, can you edit that post or like...make it a bit more specefic

yea, julia loved laguna, no doubt...but Laguna ended up bad after the esther incident so that's why the future with laguna and julia never really blossomed...but as far as that whole soldier thing goes...i'll need more specifics to answer or discuss your question/topic

Ok , sorry.

What does the blue G-soldier in the Deling Hotel say when you approach him ? ;) If anyone can get that for me...