PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Auto-Life and/or Auto-Phoenix?

FinalBob42
06-22-2005, 02:21 AM
Also, does anyone know the easiest way to get 2xAP and 2xOverdrive or better? Bribing enemies for the items to customize a weapon takes forever. The most I've seen an enemy drop is 50,000 gil (stealing from the boxes in the omega ruins creates these mimic things), and that's not enough by far with the tens of millions you need.

CaptRory
06-22-2005, 03:00 AM
There was a gil making guide on GameFaqs. I don't recall the specifics but it involves buying an inventory full of a certain kind of armor, fighting one of the bosses in the Monster Arena repeatedly to get the junk to put a certain effect on all the armors then selling them back to a merchant. Repeat ad nauseum. Also while stat maxing a number of the bosses in the Monster Arena drop weapons consistantly that sell for quite a bit. The armor bit is faster but you can fight the bosses and stat max while earning gil.

-N-
06-22-2005, 05:47 AM
Yeah, CB! is the authority over at GameFAQs.

If I remember correctly, 30 Underdog's Secrets make 2xOverdrive, and you can get them by bribing, capturing monsters, and stealing rare from the Monster Arena Creations. I don't remember what made 2xAP, because I just stole 3xAP equipped weapons from One Eye.

Auto-Phoenix requires a bunch of Mega Phoenixes, I think. I don't think Auto-Life was on NTSC, otherwise I would have included it in my ultimate armor.

There is no way to get good customizations without involving bribing or capturing. Alternatively, you can try to obtain the Ultimate Weapons and Crests and Sigils to get good weapons.

CaptRory
06-22-2005, 07:24 AM
You can make fairly decent armors without tremendous effort. I got through the game with * Eater armors (Fire etc.) and various protections like Death and Petrification. Though for taking out things like Nemesis or Dark Aeons you undoubtedly need specific uber armors.

Blitz Ace
07-05-2005, 03:39 AM
if ur looking for AP weapons... and are strong enough, just fight Ultima Buster at the monster arena (after capturing 5 of every monster). he regularly drops weapons with Triple overdrive, Triple AP and overdrive -> AP.

rubah
07-05-2005, 05:26 AM
Something you people are forgetting is that Auto-Life is a spell and needs to be cast, for about 80-90 mp.

Quare
07-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Umm auto phoenix --> VERY NEEDED just bribe a ghost in cavern of the stolen fayth also known as the sunken cave ;] 199 980 is enough. He will give ya 60 (!!!!) Mega phoenix ;] wich are used to make auto phoenix shield :D easy.. and not a lot of money. And if you want triple ap ap-->Overdrive and tripple overdrive, just catch monsters u get items to customize an armour for this stuff. Only there is problem with tripple ap but i think someone said it already that after killing one-eye u should get it :D (if ur weak use dark anima overdrive to kill him).And finaly auto life as someone already said is a spell.