PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here a Full Metal Alchemist Fan?

Razael: The Angel Slayer
06-22-2005, 04:13 AM
Hey, new developments in the world of Manga and Anime.

Since this is Australia, we don't get all the best series' untill much later than what I'm used to in Denmark.

So I imported Full Metal Alchemist and MAN does it ROCK!!!.
(The only down side is it didn't come in English, so I got the badly translated one....Ya Know, "For great justice, destroy every ZIG. All your base are belong to us. Kind of translating)

But I thouroghly enjoyed it, In Fact.....
I just finished watching the whole series last night and I want to know if there are any fans?

Tell me, what'd ya think?
FMA (Feedback Much Appreciated).....FMA (Full Metal Alchemist)....Wierd huh?

Love RAZAEL :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-22-2005, 04:19 AM
It's a good series, I rather enjoy it.

BatChao
06-22-2005, 04:21 AM
Yea... it's a great series. One of my faves, actually. It's one of those that is thought provoking, but doesn't numb your mind Eva-style. I can't wait for the movie!

06-22-2005, 04:22 AM
I loved it too.

Roi Mustang is MEGA COOL!

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-22-2005, 04:24 AM
Roy Mustang is a great character. Most of the State Alchemists are, really.

06-22-2005, 04:26 AM
State alchemists rule....

Grand is a Jerk
Armastrong is a creep
and Hawk-eye is a babe and a half...

LOVE
RAZAEL

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Yeah im a fan...Brother got me onto this and i really liked it! I finished watching the series recently and i swear the last few episodes were alot to swallow, the plot definately picked up later on especially in the second last episode when Ed gets stabbed and dies!!! i was like NO WAY NOT THE LEAD CHARACTER! but the ending was quite open, i liked how it connected to us (you know when u watch it in the end) it was interesting! Oh and how u see the characters grow over time it was very cool!

Good plot, interesting characters (those jabs about his height were hilarious!), pretty funny....just all around ok!

Armstrong really creeped me out, in battle the bloke is great but other than that the guy is indeed creepy!

I hear their going to do a movie to tie up all the loose ends

edczxcvbnm
06-22-2005, 05:31 AM
Great series. I watched it as it was released and every episode was all like "NO! Tell me more!" Very well done and the movie should wrap up all the loose ends. I hope to find torrents of the movie in about a month or so online. Subbed or unsubbed. I MUST HAVE MORE!

Lionx
06-24-2005, 12:52 PM
Just one thing..any manga links? :D I know its different from the anime and i heard its even better after a certain part.

Spammerman
06-25-2005, 02:55 AM
I LOVE THIS ANIME.

kikimm
06-25-2005, 03:12 AM
I wouldn't think there'd be any manga of it to download. It's....licensed, right?

And yes, I like this show muchly, although I've seen less than 10 episodes. But it's a little darker, which I like, and it's not too corny. It's worth my money.

And I love Roy Mustang. Such an awesome character.

:D

Lionx
06-25-2005, 03:18 AM
Just because its licensed doesnt mean things cannot be downloaded :p I know a site that had it however it stopped somewhere...=/

Have all FMA subbed from fan subbers after its been licensed too, theres always a way to get what you want from the net if its popular.

SomethingBig
06-25-2005, 05:46 AM
FMA is probably my favorite show. It has everything: unbelievably shocking story elements, thought-provoking details, action, romance, comedy, etc. What makes it all work is how the creator evened them all out, so there's not too much of one thing.

By the way, an FMA movie's coming out soon, if it hasn't already.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-25-2005, 06:15 AM
Definately agree with somethingbig....towards the end, it has some really thought provoking stuff so for those browing around or just have only begun see it through that you watch it through the end!

And yeah its definately dark, they dont really hold back on the violence!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-25-2005, 06:32 AM
<a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=62508">Jeez</a>.