PDA

View Full Version : How can I enter The Special Battle in the Battle Square in the Gold Saucer??

Butz
06-22-2005, 11:11 AM
How?

I'm sure it has been asked before and you are sick of it but well emmmm please help me.. Thanks a lot and sorry for bothering :D

BTW I want it explained clearly if you don't mind.. :)

Khimbar2775
06-22-2005, 02:14 PM
You have to already have Clouds Ultima Weapon *equipped* plus have W-Summon. Cant remember if you need that equipped also, probobly. Once you have both items *equipped* the lady will automatically ask yuo for a special battle. Maybe another veteran will tell you about the W-Summon.

sayen
06-22-2005, 02:17 PM
to get w-summon you need to beat the underwater weapon. then give the earth harp to they guy in calm. i think.

ps cheque out my new Text sig

Khimbar2775
06-22-2005, 02:51 PM
:D i like it.
If your serious, shame on you, if your joking, thats just cruel. You need 64,000 BP at the battle arena. Oh yea, you need Omnislash. You dont need Ultima Weapon, but you need to have Omnislash. Have your limmit *set* to Omnislah (liike who wouldnt..) and have W-Summon.

-N-
06-22-2005, 03:50 PM
1. Ultima Weapon.
2. Omnislash.
3. W-Summon.

Butz
06-22-2005, 09:09 PM
I've got 'em all and equipped them all except Omnislash, no matter how many times I try Cloud keeps on saying "I'm not sure but", how can I equip it?
btw Cloud is Lv 98..

Hikaro Takayama
06-23-2005, 01:23 AM
You have to have all of Cloud's LV 1-LV 3 limit breaks before you can teach Cloud Omnislash. I got cloud to the point where he coud learn omnislash before I got to the gold saucer again, but I didn't have enough GP to go to the battle arena (Cloud was ~LV 50 at the time). :lol: Cloud's limit breaks are:

LV I: Braver & Cross Slash
LV II: Climhazzard & Blade Beam
LV III: Finishing Touch & Meteorain

Once all these limits have been learned (i.e. none of them are grayed out), then Cloud can learn Omnislash.