PDA

View Full Version : I seriously need help

Smarty_Arty
06-22-2005, 03:51 PM
I have windows XP and I downloaded the chocobo patch and patched my game with it but it still doesn't work can anyone assist me with this?
PS. I don't have a playstation, I don't have enough money for a playstation, controller and memory card and my mother won't let me buy one not getting out of corell desert prison really :mad: me of.

g threat
06-23-2005, 05:14 PM
how old r u.....y is your mom telling you that you cant buy a ps1 they only cost like 30-50 bucks...or at garage sales....anyways i dunno bout tha chocobo patch or anyhtin like that....but on ps1 the way u get out is to kill dyne....he is located WAYYY north in tha prison.....if that helps any...sry i wasnt more help....p.s after u kill dyne u haveta race chocobos and win in tha gold saucer to be allowed to go free....and u get a buggy/ transpotation vehicle:)

Crop
06-23-2005, 05:32 PM
how old r u.....y is your mom telling you that you cant buy a ps1 they only cost like 30-50 bucks...or at garage sales....anyways i dunno bout tha chocobo patch or anyhtin like that....but on ps1 the way u get out is to kill dyne....he is located WAYYY north in tha prison.....if that helps any...sry i wasnt more help....p.s after u kill dyne u haveta race chocobos and win in tha gold saucer to be allowed to go free....and u get a buggy/ transpotation vehicle:)

Hes 11 or 12. It says in his profile.

Smarty_Arty
06-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Yeah I know how where to find Dyne but my game crashes in the chocobo races :mad: and the chocobo patch didn't work.