PDA

View Full Version : burn yuffie!!!!

thinking of names is hard
06-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Yuffie just stole all of my materia! Ungrateful son of a....female dog.
Ive been chasing after her for ages in that samurai village, she just keeps running off.
After we (meaning cloud and co.) cornered her, she said that she'd give me my materia back. She led us to this house where i pulled a lever and a cage fell on me. She then ran off saying that if i want my materia back im going to have to steal it. Any ideas how i can get it back...im stuck-don't know what to do next. I can't find her anywhere...

silentenigma
06-22-2005, 08:59 PM
ha ha just wait......go to the back of Watai where the tower is....in front of the bell thing to the left there is a little secret door thing you can open crawl into.....and you'll eventually meet someone you havent seen in awhile.

Butz
06-22-2005, 09:11 PM
I was just going to post it, oh well, do as silentenigma said :D

KoShiatar
06-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Firts off, free your other party characters by pulling again the switch on the other side. (no matter which side you pulled, the cage comes down anyway).
Then go to the back of Wutai like they said. What you have to do to make the door open is ring the bell, which you do by going in front of it and pushing the button. You'll clearly see when the secret door opens. And when you got back Yuffie and your Materia, don't forget to climb the pagoda. :)

06-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Thanks everyone....help much appreciated

Yuffie514
06-23-2005, 11:28 PM
After we (meaning cloud and co.) cornered her, she said that she'd give me my materia back. She led us to this house where i pulled a lever and a cage fell on me. She then ran off saying that if i want my materia back im going to have to steal it. Any ideas how i can get it back...im stuck-don't know what to do next. I can't find her anywhere...

06-24-2005, 05:57 PM
erm....yeah im sorry about that Yuffie....You don't have to burn anymore i got my materia back...

Lord Magician
06-24-2005, 09:32 PM
I will always still hate her. :D

The Man
06-24-2005, 09:52 PM
I thought the whole side quest was highly amusing.

-N-
06-25-2005, 12:10 AM
There was a member named Yuffie is a B****. He got banned.

Yuffie514
06-25-2005, 12:24 AM
erm....yeah im sorry about that Yuffie....You don't have to burn anymore i got my materia back...

no, no, no! that won't do a thing! it doesn't hurt if i like it :tongue: ! use Ice 3, PLEASE???

The Man
06-25-2005, 03:45 AM
There was a member named Yuffie is a B****. He got banned.You know, I'd been wondering what had happened to him. :mad2:

06-25-2005, 12:11 PM
There was a member named Yuffie is a B****. He got banned.
I wouldn't go as far as that...