PDA

View Full Version : What am I supposed to do?!

squareSOFT
06-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Ok, so I'm in Lunatic Pandora and fighting Adel. A few turns in he uses Ultima which takes down my whole party plus another 800hp or so. I figure I'll just hang around and level up for awhile. The problem is that the enemies only give me 1-3 exp. So I figure I'll go out and level up. But I can't cuz Squall doesn't want to leave Rinoa like that. So Adel just keeps using ultima and wiping me out and I can't do anything about it! My only hope is to get my chars into GF while he uses Ultima, but seing as the Gf's will damage Rinoa and the fact that I would have to do that a lot more than once, make my chances really slim. I may have to go on ahead with that stratagy but does anyone have any better ideas? Here are my levels:

Squall:31
Zell:29
Quistis:16 (she just dies and I leave her)

SeeDRankLou
06-22-2005, 11:24 PM
Something to note, you can do this battle with the characters at their original levels, given you have the right junctions. So don't be concerned with your level.

First thing's first, look at your junctions. Make it so that the combination of GFs gives all three characters you are using as many junction slots as possibly, namely Spirit and Speed for everyone. Now, when you auto-junction magic, choose the defense option (or the HP option, it's been a while), and it should give you the hightest Vitality and Spirit you can get. At this point in the game, you can have every magic there is to get. Whether you have them or not I don't know. But remember you can refine cards and items to get magic. Besides Ultima, I believe Reflect is the best thing to junction to Spirit. Also, if you have Spd-J, junctioning that person with Triple is the best option.

Now, do one of two things when the battle begins. One, have Quistis use Mighty Guard. Two, if you don't have that, QUICKLY cast Shell on everyone. Then summon Cerberus, or cast Triple on someone (I would use Quistis, and make sure she is one of the characters with Spd-J), and have that person be the healer, because Adel more often than not uses magic that hits the entire party. Also, Rinoa has Regen, so cast it on her and the rest of your party, it helps.

Hope that helps, I don't know what all you have to work with, so I don't know how specific I can be with advice.

disapointedchild
06-23-2005, 06:01 AM
Seriosly levels mean nothing in this game.

Try drawing regan from rinoa and cast it on everyone including rinoa.

Focus on limit breaks, especially squalls. Cast protect on rinoa so in case squall uses a finishing move that damages all characters.

Also the junctioning magic that SeeDRankLou suggested.

Dont be afraid for rinoa, she can take quite a beating before dieing.

Oh, if you are brave enough you can steal a couple of megalixers from rinoa.

rubah
06-23-2005, 07:13 AM
just devour rinoa:D

The Anarchy Angel
06-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Use shell to lessen the damage...and get 100x of each magic and go junction crazy, if you want, level, but you should have done it before going inside! >.<

Delta
06-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Seriosly levels mean nothing in this game.

Try drawing regan from rinoa and cast it on everyone including rinoa.

Focus on limit breaks, especially squalls. Cast protect on rinoa so in case squall uses a finishing move that damages all characters.

Also the junctioning magic that SeeDRankLou suggested.

Dont be afraid for rinoa, she can take quite a beating before dieing.

Oh, if you are brave enough you can steal a couple of megalixers from rinoa.

Not really she only has 6000 hp in that fight.

The Anarchy Angel
06-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Is that really all?