PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean

Khaotic
06-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Bunny racing in till the end of time, I'm trying to get the Bent Mystic Blade thing so I can go recruit boyd, is there any tips to this, or is it pure luck? and for people that have done it, how long approx. does it take to get 100 points? I've been doing this for about 20 minutes now, and I have a grand total of: ...... . . . .. .. .. .1 point, is my luck just bad, or is this completely normal?

Any tips would be helpful, thanks.

sephiroth9006
06-23-2005, 10:02 AM
here's abit of help for you,don't bother getting boyd,yeah he has 95 smithing skill,but he takes too long to make things the best smithery person you can recruit is infact gusto (in peterny for 60,000fol.
yeah he costs quite abit but he's better than boyd by miles. the best smithery team is fayt/albel, cliff and boyd.

with a team like that you don't need boyd cause as soon as you get him you can make weapons such as veinslay,mithril gauntlets,claw of judgment,etc.

Khaotic
06-23-2005, 09:48 PM
hey thanks, I'll give this a try, I was reading gamefaqs and since I saw boyd - <insert a good item here> I figured he was the only one who could make it.

sephiroth9006
06-23-2005, 10:54 PM
no problem,need any more help just ask..

yeah just use what i suggested,cause altogether their total smithery talent will be at least 120,so you'll be able to make most things in the smithery deparment.

Ultima Shadow
06-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Whatever is the point with that bunny-trophy-thing that requires 1000 points? :p

lord shishio
06-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Idk, but after an hour and only six points, I said screw it and went to sleep

Sion E Atlasia
07-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Whatever is the point with that bunny-trophy-thing that requires 1000 points? :p
Don't bother doing it. The Victory Trophy from the Battle Arena is the same item with the same factors on it, just a different name.

The point of that item i'd say would be more useful on characters like Maria and Nel. Battle skills combined with magic make the most use of the Trophies.