PDA

View Full Version : How can I equip Omnislash?

Butz
06-23-2005, 12:22 AM
I've gotOmnislash, but no matter how many times I try Cloud keeps on saying "I'm not sure but", how can I equip it?
btw Cloud is Lv 98..

I know I'm spamming the Forum :D

remghoost
06-23-2005, 12:26 AM
you have to learn all of his other limit breaks before you can equip his last limit break

Syncopationist
06-23-2005, 12:14 PM
I think you have to have used the lv.3 limits a certain number of times aswell.

Madame Adequate
06-23-2005, 12:48 PM
I think you have to have used the lv.3 limits a certain number of times aswell.

Nope, you just need to have all his limit breaks.

Braver
Cross Slash
Blade Beam
Climhazzard
Meteorain
Finishing Touch

No way you got to level 98 without either cheating, or earning 1/1, 2/1, and 3/1, but check you've got the /2 limits, as it's perfectly possible to have Braver, Cross Slash, Blade Beam, Meteorain, and Finishing Touch, but no Climhazzard.

If you do have them all, you've met with an unfortunate bugm which happens occasionally, more often of the games been hacked. If that's the case the only way to fix it is to restart =/

Butz
06-23-2005, 01:15 PM
First of all I'm an honest FF7 player, I didn't cheat, I've been playing for more than 70 hours, hence Cloud is Lv 98..

Thanks now I know what I've missed.. I didn't get Level2 Limit Break "Climhazzard"..

It's time to switch to Level 2 Limit Break..

Thanks, if I had I life time I wont ever know :p

-N-
06-23-2005, 07:40 PM
How can you skip Climhazzard? I never have. Does this apply to all characters?

BusterSword777
06-24-2005, 02:55 AM
It just happens almost randomly (I've especially noticed it in the First Reactor). I mean, with Barret, I recieved Grenade Bomb and Satellite Beam within an hour, because it skipped a whole lotta Limit Breaks (And yes, I stayed on Level 1 Big Shot)

lord shishio
06-24-2005, 10:42 PM
You can skip limit breaks? I just went through the game and got them all anyways.

Mercen-X
06-24-2005, 11:21 PM
It does NOT occur randomly. This happens when you refuse to switch to Level 2 after learning Blade Beam. When you continue using Braver and Cross-Slash, you eventually learn Meteorain. I remember when this happened to me. I was really flustered. I didn't know I had to USE Blade Beam to earn Climhazzard.

crashNUMBERS
06-24-2005, 11:46 PM
If you have the other ones how can you not have climhazzard?? Or do you only have the first 2??

-N-
06-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Oh I see, because you kill the required amount of enemies necessary to learn Meteorain before using Blade Beam the required amount of times necessary to learn Climhazzard.

Mercen-X
06-25-2005, 01:10 AM
Yes, I believe this is the system (though I haven't confirmed it):
Learning Blade Beam requires using either Braver or Cross-Slash and killing (x#)enemies.
Learning Climhazzard requires using Blade Beam and killing (x#) enemies.
etc.

I'll have to try something out . . .

Sephitachi7
07-04-2005, 05:41 AM
I remember with Cid i got Hyper Jump before dynomite. So that is possible. What happened was that you fought a lot of battles without using your limit breaks.

Mercen-X
07-04-2005, 08:13 AM
Or habitually used Braver and Cross-Slash instead of Blade Beam.

Lenna
07-04-2005, 08:21 AM
So basically, if you learn Cross-Slash and stay on that, it counts up the enemies to go onto the next level limit break?

Rengori
07-04-2005, 08:36 AM
To get Cross Slash, use Braver several times.
To get Blade Beam, kill 120 enemies with Cloud.
To get Climbhazard, use Blade Beam 7 times.
To get Meteorain, kill a total of 320 enemies with Cloud.
To get Finishing Touch, use Meteorain 6 times.

Those are all the limit breaks for Cloud you obtain through battles, hopefully that'll help. If you need more, go here (http://www.eternal-legend.com/ffvii/limits/cloud.shtml).