PDA

View Full Version : Question if I may

OneWing
06-23-2005, 04:52 AM
I wonder..... What Do you all think will be the BIG Plot behind who Kadaj Luz and Yazoo are? I think they are all the same experiment Sephiroth was but with a different mother. I also think that since Rufus is the man in the White sheet they work with what's left of Shinra.
Tell me your thoughts.

SILENTSLAYERxxx
06-23-2005, 11:27 AM
i think yes

SILENTSLAYERxxx
06-23-2005, 11:27 AM
my thought is no

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-23-2005, 02:01 PM
my thought is also no

Rpgirl_yuna
06-23-2005, 03:00 PM
I have read articles saying that they are are from the EXACT same experiment Seph was in. But with one minor change they are the ones that started the geostigma THEY control hence the scene in the trailer that has Kadaj talking to the kids and Denzel with normal eyes and then it snaps to a photo of him with the Geostigma. :moogle: :moomba:

Squall of SeeD
06-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I have read articles saying that they are are from the EXACT same experiment Seph was in. But with one minor change they are the ones that started the geostigma THEY control hence the scene in the trailer that has Kadaj talking to the kids and Denzel with normal eyes and then it snaps to a photo of him with the Geostigma. :moogle: :moomba:

They didn't start Geostigma, nor can they control it. Geostigma is the side effects of an inner conflict between JENOVA's Cells and one's Spirit Energy as the two fight for dominance of the body. The battle produces too much strain for a body to take, however, causing extreme fatigue, sores, and open wounds.

Shadow Bahamut
06-23-2005, 04:27 PM
i think that the dude in the wheelchair is Rufus, although it does seem unlikely. as for Kadaj Yazoo and Luz, well, i think that they are clones of the original Seph Clone. I dunno how they may have captured him, but i'm sure Hojo must have had Seph's DNA left over from all the experiments..

Squall of SeeD
06-23-2005, 06:40 PM
i think that the dude in the wheelchair is Rufus, although it does seem unlikely. as for Kadaj Yazoo and Luz, well, i think that they are clones of the original Seph Clone. I dunno how they may have captured him, but i'm sure Hojo must have had Seph's DNA left over from all the experiments..

There are no genetic clones of Sephiroth in VII. That is not what is meant by "Sephiroth Clone." A Sephiroth Clone is someone that has been infused with Mako and injected with JENOVA's Cells.

Shadow Bahamut
06-23-2005, 06:45 PM

There are no genetic clones of Sephiroth in VII. That is not what is meant by "Sephiroth Clone." A Sephiroth Clone is someone that has been infused with Mako and injected with JENOVA's Cells.
but Hojo must have sephiroth's DNA, he is his father...well, that's what is implied...

MushroomZOMBIE
06-25-2005, 12:16 AM
I think all Sephiroth Clones look alike.....NOT like twins,but VERY SIMILAR.Correct me if I'm wrong......:confused:

Ohhh
07-15-2005, 09:46 PM
well the 2 three brothers definetely look alike (and they look like sephiroth), and all of sephiroths black-hooded followers from ff7 are the same...

Squall of SeeD
07-16-2005, 05:42 AM
well the 2 three brothers definetely look alike (and they look like sephiroth), and all of sephiroths black-hooded followers from ff7 are the same...

We never see under the black-cloaked folks' garments with one exception: The guy with the "2" tattoo in Midgar. He looked nothing like Sephiroth, Kadaj, Yazoo, or Loz. He didn't even have silver hair.

Ohhh
07-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Oh ok! just a random thought but do you think Cloud will die at the end of AC? because it was said that Jenova will always be alive even if its took apart (eg Jenovas cells are inside other people) and it was also said that the planet will never fully heal untill Jenova is completely dead...

KoShiatar
07-18-2005, 05:24 PM
The same question haunts me. If it's true, it means Cloud HAS to die for the Planet to be saved....or there is the need for a cure that kills Jenova cells still within is, much like the way we real people try to kill cancer cells.

Aphelion
07-18-2005, 06:13 PM
I think Cloud will die in the end. I also share KoShiatar's opinion ("Cloud HAS to die for the Planet to be saved..."), and that would be a good ending for FFVII...The world would get rid of Jenova, but all involved with it would just vanish into thin air (or die by Geostigma... :D ).

Ohhh
07-18-2005, 08:45 PM
AWwwwww! no way! lets hope we'r completely wrong and cloud will live on... :love:

KoShiatar
07-18-2005, 09:39 PM
A beautiful and very dramatic Geo Stigma death....I'm in for it :D