PDA

View Full Version : Yuna singing

Maya
06-23-2005, 06:12 AM
In which point of the game there´s more scenes about Yuna or Lenne singing?? I have only seen one before Yuna´s nightmare. Now I´m in the 4 chapter. Are those scenes near the end??

Zanius
06-23-2005, 09:23 AM
It's on the end of chapter 4. All you have to do is to continue with the story. I tell you, that's the best video song ever made! I love it! :D

I can't say more or I'll spoil the fun!

Important note: you have to watch all the Coom spheres to get some percentage points, it's real useful! ;) But it's also annoying... :mad: but have some patience on that.

And try to level up also, because soon you'll have some hard battles! :mad:

Tai-Ti
06-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Tis a very good movie that on 4 sure, is there another time when you see them sing together? Cause i must have missed that.

thinking of names is hard
06-24-2005, 08:07 PM
I agree it was a good cut scene but the song...*shudder*

lulusgirl
06-24-2005, 08:11 PM
i agree with thinking of names is hard.i love the song and i think that it is the best video song ever made (like soul hunter).

i cried.

but that's just me because i cried at "Cheaper By The Dozen".

to give you a little "heads-up"...my avie and siggy are from that song.

Tai-Ti
06-25-2005, 10:54 AM
i really liked the song, as well as the movie! and if there was another one like it, i wanna no bout it!!

Zanius
06-27-2005, 02:04 PM
i agree with thinking of names is hard.i love the song and i think that it is the best video song ever made (like soul hunter).

i cried.

It's no shame on that, because I also cried at the first time too... ;)

I think that's one the best songs ever. The lyrics are awesome! :love:

Yuna1
06-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Yup it is a great scene. One of those scenes that you want to save before it one a second file, juts so you can see it again later. OOOHH, you know what I 'm talking about.

karatehero
06-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Why don't you just go to the sphere theatre and buy them and watch them again?

Rana
06-27-2005, 07:24 PM
In which point of the game there´s more scenes about Yuna or Lenne singing?? I have only seen one before Yuna´s nightmare. Now I´m in the 4 chapter. Are those scenes near the end??Yes

Valefor jr.
06-29-2005, 08:22 PM
I cried to the first time I saw that scene! I can sit in hours just watching that movie again, and again, and again! I'll never get tired of it!!!!!

KuroYuna
06-30-2005, 12:58 AM
In which point of the game there´s more scenes about Yuna or Lenne singing?? I have only seen one before Yuna´s nightmare. Now I´m in the 4 chapter. Are those scenes near the end??
yea.. around after the fiend attacking the temple. The real mess starts and they go find Veg... ummm .. the destructful mechina

Rana
06-30-2005, 02:38 AM
yea.. around after the fiend attacking the temple. The real mess starts and they go find Veg... ummm .. the destructful mechina
yep

Rhi
07-02-2005, 06:41 PM
you might not see Yuna and Lenne sing together, it depends what version of the game you have.
In the Japanese version of the game, it's like Yuna transforms into Lenne, she kinda takes on her physical appearance, but she does not sing with Yuna and then disappear (i know this for a fact - I downloaded the Japanese version)
In the American/European etc versions, Yuna and Lenne do sing together near the end

for some reason, they changed the movie

Lady Pain
07-02-2005, 10:43 PM
for some reason, they changed the movieWhat they did

Tai-Ti
07-03-2005, 11:18 AM
i recorded the 1000 words movie onto my comp, and i bought it in Luca, so i can watch it even if my bro is using the PS2 or that particular TV :D

Rhi
07-03-2005, 08:38 PM
watch the eurpoean/american then download the japanese and you'll see what they changed. also, normally, in the game and fmv's they're lips are like theyre speaking japanese. in 1000 words outside of japan, yuna actually looks like shes speaking english for once.

Tai-Ti
07-04-2005, 06:37 AM
yeah, i noticed that too. but tis always enteretaining when there lips are moving, and nothin is comin out :D

Rhi
07-04-2005, 07:09 PM
yup

Yuna Braska 19
07-30-2005, 09:43 AM
She sings very nice so does Lenne And I saw the Japanese one and I did see that as well and In the re-make of FFX-2 ILM that on the back cover of the game it look like the American Verison of 1000 Words.

But I really like the Song really sad, Lenne and Shyuin should of not got shot back there. :cry:

Tai-Ti
07-31-2005, 12:32 PM
tis a mad song, im not normally into that sortta music but, so ppl mind it odd to hear it on my MP3, but then again, cause the music is exactly as u hear it on the game, at 1st, they think tis a recording of rain, and wen u hear the gunshots, they just think the composer was mad :D

Ohhh
07-31-2005, 11:03 PM
yeah ive got that version and when its blastin out my soundsystem, i have to turn it down really quickly just before the gun shots coz the neighbours are already suspicious ;) does anyone know where to get the ending 1000 words? as in the orchestra one? I really want it !!!

assemblage
08-09-2005, 02:39 AM
http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/ffx2/2/29%20-%201000%20Words%20(Orchestra%20Version).mp3

it's the japanese version, but i think that's what you're looking for. if not, just go to bluelaguna.net, click on Final Fantasy and scroll to Final Fantasy X-2 section and click on the first link. it takes you to the mp3 part.