PDA

View Full Version : Male Dress Spheres

saynt_jaymes
06-23-2005, 02:22 PM
This is kind of an odd question...BUT:

All of the dress spheres are gender neutral (Alchemist, Black Mage, etc) except for Lady Luck and Songstress. So what would they called if they were equipped by a male character? I would guess Lady Luck would become Lord Luck or something like that, but what about Songstress? Would it be Songster, cause that sounds odd.

NotQuiteNecessary
06-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Dresspheres? Gender Neutral? Okay. Fine. You squeeze Tidus into that tiny little bikini. I know I won't be.

saynt_jaymes
06-23-2005, 03:37 PM
Dresspheres? Gender Neutral? Okay. Fine. You squeeze Tidus into that tiny little bikini. I know I won't be.

No I meant that names are all gender neutral. Black Mage-male or female. ALchemist- male of female. The outfits would obviously look different if a guy equipped them, just like they look different when Yuna or Rikku equips the same same one.

And about Tidus ia a bikini... I dunno. It just might work...

Cruise Control
06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
oh my...
Dunno about songtress though, im stumped

NotQuiteNecessary
06-23-2005, 03:49 PM
Spare me. At least have the decency to have Shuyin in it. He had a REASON to wank, and had the normal RPG way of dealing with it: he tried to destroy the world.

Tidus, instead, tried to destroy our minds with his wanking.

And not wanking OFF, senseless and ceaseless complaining.

saynt_jaymes
06-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Spare me. At least have the decency to have Shuyin in it. He had a REASON to wank, and had the normal RPG way of dealing with it: he tried to destroy the world.

Youre the one that suggested Tidus in the first place. If Tidus and Shuyin look exactly the same, why does it matter which of them you put into the bikini?

Bomber
06-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Anyway, getting back to the topic of this thread...

Why not pick gender-neutral terms like...oh, I dunno..."Gambler" or "Singer/Dancer"?

RedCydranth
06-24-2005, 12:00 AM
For a guy Lady Luck is Gambler. Songstress would be Bard. It took this long for you all to think of these?

NotQuiteNecessary
06-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Youre the one that suggested Tidus in the first place. If Tidus and Shuyin look exactly the same, why does it matter which of them you put into the bikini?

I said I WOULDN'T put Tidus into a bikini. Shuyin has sexy eyes and isn't a complete wanker. THAT'S why it matters :love:

boys from the dwarf
06-24-2005, 07:45 PM
this is easy to understand how come some of you guys didnt understand.what animal would all of the FF characters have if they were mascots and also the jobs in FF 1,3,and 5 will be good examples of the male dresssperes and also nice one red cyndranth thinkin of gambler.

thinking of names is hard
06-24-2005, 07:52 PM

wow....i truely admire you. You changed an innocent topic about dress-sheres and their feminine names and changed it into wanking. I have no idea what you were on about but wow....can i have your autograph?

Del Murder
06-26-2005, 07:38 AM
Slot Jockey and Riverdancer.