PDA

View Full Version : what is the RIGHT code to gettin sephy as a playable character?

g threat
06-23-2005, 06:02 PM
i have tried about 10 different ones...none work........i dont want tha ones that tell u to-"then turn off tha gamshark.then on then off over and over cuz last i checked u cant turn off a playstation GS short of turnin off tha playstation and that doesnt accomplish jack...soooo plz give me a VALIDand USABLE CODE plz I NEED SEPHY

Chris
06-23-2005, 06:03 PM
YOU CANNOT GET SEPHIROTH! YOU CANNOT GET SEPHIROTH!

YOU

CANNOT

GET

SEPHIROTH

:mad:

Shoeberto
06-23-2005, 06:18 PM
YES
YOU
CAN
WITH
A
GAME
SHARK
WHICH
IS
WHAT
HE'S
DOING
:)

What kind of gameshark are you using? There's problems with FF7 codes with the memory card Gamesharks. I think you need the old-style one that went into the back of the PS1.

g threat
06-23-2005, 09:41 PM
i dont have tha old one i got the new one..its a disk and there isnt any way to turn it off...isnt there anyother way to get him....i mean a way thats actually worth my time to try? I NEED SEPHIROTH! Sorry compulsive typing SPASM

Sarkis
06-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Lets see here. Yes you can get Him but you might not want him lol. You have no control over him and you cant change any of his Gear. He is forever stuck at level 50 and does about 3k damage with the Masmune. However Since he is Basicly A mirror of the Sephiroth you get in clouds memerys I dont think he can die. If you gameshark is not working you might want to try Codebreakers or track down the old shark i know it works. I have herd however that if you use Sephiroth in your party you run the risk of the game Crashing at Some parts like when fighting sephiroth.

XxSephirothxX
06-23-2005, 09:47 PM
You have to revive Aeris first, or the code won't work.

Zechs
06-23-2005, 09:56 PM
THere is on at www.cmgsccc.com called the 'ISO code'. Put that in and follow the instructions for the code. If I remember correctly, you can switch out a member for Sephiroth.

g threat
06-23-2005, 11:08 PM
wow do you have to do ALL those codes......and if u do whenever i try and use a new gameshark code it jus says file is ruined....so i cant use gameshark codes....will that happen wit these codes
by tha way thanks for tha help everyone....

Shoeberto
06-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I tried some codes a while ago and they borked some of my save files. I think it has to do with the version of game shark you use, since mine was really old. I think the only thing that worked with it was the debug room code. So you've either got to have a really old one or a really new one :D

boys from the dwarf
06-24-2005, 07:05 PM
:p :tongue: :p :tongue: :p :tongue: .
You have to revive Aeris first, or the code won't work.
a little hint.shut up :p :tongue: :p :tongue:

Lord Magician
06-24-2005, 09:29 PM
wow do you have to do ALL those codes......and if u do whenever i try and use a new gameshark code it jus says file is ruined....so i cant use gameshark codes....will that happen wit these codes
by tha way thanks for tha help everyone....

I HAVE ALL THE GAMESHARK CODES YOU NEED! :D

Do you have version 5.0? yes or no?

g threat
06-24-2005, 10:29 PM
it is version 4.11a