PDA

View Full Version : Is advent children being released in the uk

CLOUD_STRIFE9999
06-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Is advent children being released in the uk, most people say it is,nt but i dont believe them at least i dont want to, well what do you think??????

Rostum
06-23-2005, 10:54 PM
I'm sure it will be, if not just import it. =\

Big D
06-24-2005, 02:23 AM
There are definite plans for a Europe-wide release by the end of the year. That'll undoubtedly include the UK.

CLOUD_STRIFE9999
06-24-2005, 07:45 AM
There are definite plans for a Europe-wide release by the end of the year. That'll undoubtedly include the UK.

:) thats good then but the question is when is it coming
out in the uk :)

Rostum
06-24-2005, 08:56 AM

CLOUD_STRIFE9999
06-24-2005, 03:39 PM

thats great then. will it be coming at the cinema,s though and will it
be advertised on the tv ? and what language will they speak in the film?

Holy_Aeris
06-24-2005, 04:24 PM
its gonna go straight onto DVD, so i've heard. Oooo and on UMD, for the PSP.
I too live in the UK,and would like to know when it'll be out over here!!!!

TifaLockhart7
06-24-2005, 04:49 PM

Sorry, but it said that it's coming straight to PSP and DVD....unless they changed their minds..

CLOUD_STRIFE9999
06-24-2005, 04:55 PM

Sorry, but it said that it's coming straight to PSP and DVD....unless they changed their minds..

how do u delete a thread

Craig
06-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Ask a Mod to do it for you.

CLOUD_STRIFE9999
06-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Ask a Mod to do it for you.

whos a mod???

Craig
06-24-2005, 05:18 PM
A Cid's Knight, like Big D for example, the guy who replied to this thread. Private message any Cid's Knight and ask them to delete the thread.

Big D
06-25-2005, 07:16 AM
No need to delete an entire thread:)
Even though you've got the answer to your question, this thread can remain here for future reference - like when someone else wants to know the UK release details, or if some more news comes in, giving us a definite date for the UK.

As has been said, there are no plans for a cinema release of AC. Some small theatres might show it a few times, but that'll be rare outside Japan, if it happens at all.

MushroomZOMBIE
06-25-2005, 09:20 PM
I know for SURE they will release it here [America] on SOME movie theaters....it's a short-term showing,though....

CLOUD_STRIFE9999
06-26-2005, 07:47 AM
No need to delete an entire thread:)
Even though you've got the answer to your question, this thread can remain here for future reference - like when someone else wants to know the UK release details, or if some more news comes in, giving us a definite date for the UK.

As has been said, there are no plans for a cinema release of AC. Some small theatres might show it a few times, but that'll be rare outside Japan, if it happens at all.

i dont want to delete this one i want to delete my old accidental
one

EDIT: Please don't double post. Your other thread will be taken care of. -Murder