PDA

View Full Version : hello need help with battle arena

fighter50
06-23-2005, 10:28 PM
i really need to get omni slash for cloud and w-summon to do the special match, but the thing is i just cant win i have 1000+gp so im good with that but i just cant win!!!any help please? or hints

Cruise Control
06-23-2005, 10:33 PM
Use Odin

Reign
06-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Make sure you have your strongest character in play (Cloud I recommend) and equip that character with Ribbon. Then, when the slots come up, aim for the status changes.

Vengence
06-24-2005, 04:21 PM
And if all comes to worse just level up a bit.

Also a little tip: Just so you know, the less the handicap the less battle points you'll receive. For example, if you pick the "lucky 7" you won't get many battle points, but if you pick the "Disable all materia" then that will give you MAJOR battle points! So sometimes it helps to pick the most extreme handicap to get the most battle points. That's why it helps to level up a little if you haven't already done so..

boys from the dwarf
06-24-2005, 07:08 PM
have cloud,barret,tifa E.C.T with counter paired with cure 3 and use odin also if there is a magic counter use that too KOTR is useful to end the later rounds also paired final attack with pheonix.(this works for every battle in the almost.)

Seto Fett
06-26-2005, 03:09 AM
Here are some tips..

Make sure Cloud is 60+
Use Cloud.
Use the Ultima Weapon, as it's your best weapon and you won't get exp anyway.
Have maybe 2 or 3 Counters materia.
No summons unless you have Knights of the Round.
Equip an Enemy Skill if it's really good. I recommend White Wind, Trine, Beta, Mighty Guard. If nothing else, at least have Mighty Guard and White Wind.
A few HP/Mp Pluses are helpful if you have low stats.

Dreddz
06-26-2005, 06:32 PM
As Seto Fett said, the Enemy Skill helped me out alot, I used Tifa in the fight though. Just level to 70 or so

The Ninth Dragon
06-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Cid with Venus Gospel at 54~ worked for me. Just throw an HP Plus, Long Range, Double Cut, Restore (with Regen), and Ultima on him.

NeoTifa
06-27-2005, 10:44 PM
i used a ribbon, good weapon, and high level materia. then again, i like to fight w/ ultima weapon and i got it fast

Seto Fett
06-29-2005, 05:44 AM
Yeah, I forgot to say use the Ribbon as well. Morph some tonberrys if you missed the original one.

-N-
06-29-2005, 06:57 AM
Ribbon, Enemy Skill, Contain, one good Summon, an ultimate weapon, and Ziedrich. On the last few battles, break your armor, weapon, accessory, and materia to maximize BP yield.

Del Murder
07-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Ribbon is a must, and Mime is very useful. Make sure you have your limit break full when you start as a last resort. Also take a variety of attacks in case something else gets broken.