PDA

View Full Version : New Battle System

Aurion
06-24-2005, 04:04 PM
I heard on g4 that KH2 was going to have an all new battle system, including the Transformation drive, which is supposed to allow you to "fuse" with another charachter.
that's pretty cool.
And, it's even supposed to have Auron from FFX in it,
auron's AWESOME! :D

What do you guys think about KH2?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-24-2005, 04:32 PM
i saw it too......the url is http://www.g4tv.com/videos/index.html cliq the square enix booth

crashNUMBERS
06-24-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah I saw this one clip of sora and auron doing some type of whirlwind type of move. It was cool. I still dunno if this is a good thing or bad...

Skyblade
06-25-2005, 06:22 AM
Well, given the gameplay previews, I think an "all new" battle system is stretching it a bit. The battle system looks a lot alike. I think they just added some cool moves, like multi character moves and the transformation drive system, and probably tweaked some stuff. But all in all, it looks a lot alike.

Cruise Control
06-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Yeah I saw this one clip of sora and auron doing some type of whirlwind type of move. It was cool. I still dunno if this is a good thing or bad...
I think that's his bushido overdrive. But anyway, I really don't think I will use overdrive much, I'd be too distracted beating the crap out of things onscreen.

Chibi Youkai
06-25-2005, 03:08 PM
I think it's an improvement, especially thenew camera system. Should be fun.

NorthernChaosGod
06-25-2005, 11:36 PM
i think it looks great. i cant wait for KH2. im gonna play it for ages

Del Murder
06-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Well, given the gameplay previews, I think an "all new" battle system is stretching it a bit. The battle system looks a lot alike. I think they just added some cool moves, like multi character moves and the transformation drive system, and probably tweaked some stuff. But all in all, it looks a lot alike.
I agree and I am looking forward to it. Like all sequels there will be improvements and new moves.

NorthernChaosGod
06-26-2005, 11:47 PM
i just hope that its as good as it looks like it will be. if its bad. im gonna cry

crashNUMBERS
06-27-2005, 02:06 AM
Yeah I'd suck if the cool cinematics based moves were soaked with low damage...

NorthernChaosGod
06-27-2005, 02:40 AM
Yeah I'd suck if the cool cinematics based moves were soaked with low damage...
thats not what i meant. i meant the game itself looks like its gonna be good.

Skyblade
06-27-2005, 12:30 PM
I agree and I am looking forward to it. Like all sequels there will be improvements and new moves.

All sequels? :D

The Gummi Ship battles look majorly improved as well. I'm really looking forward to this game.

Constantino
07-02-2005, 12:41 AM
i didnt like the gummi ship thing but i made some badass ones tho :D

NorthernChaosGod
07-07-2005, 05:55 AM
i didnt like the gummi ships at first. but later when i actually took some time to mess around and make some really cool ones i really liked em.

Pheesh
07-07-2005, 06:23 AM
apparently, tetsuya nomura said that there a re combinations for the moves. I'm expecting something like dynasty warriors. There will probably be combo plus abilities and finisheing moves to the combo.

Peace out and :rock:
EE