PDA

View Full Version : Clones?!

Aurion
06-24-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm confused, why does Shuyin look like Tidus, or is it the other way around?
It's confusing, I think Shuyin came before Tidus because of the whole Yuna's dressphere gives her emotions from the 1000 yr. old Lenne thing.
So, I guess Shuyin came before Tidus.
Then, again, wasn't Tidus just a dream thought up by those people that give you aeons?
So, he could be a dream infleunced by Shuyin....erm...I think.

Also, during the scene of Yuna's second song Thousand Words( even though it was really her 1st song, beacause the very first song was sung by Leblanc in Yuna's songstress dressphere), how does Lenne appear alongside Yuna, was it the projector or was it a stronger force? (for all of you out there I haven't finished it yet and still don't understand everything :cry: )
Please help me!

disapointedchild
06-24-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I think tidus is a remodeled version of shuyin. Thats how they dreamed him up.

As for leene. I think she appeared because Yuna had on the dressphere, the fact she was singing the song, and maybe because they were in the thunder planes, which is pretty close to the farplane.

Just my theory.

boys from the dwarf
06-24-2005, 07:46 PM
i dont have time to explain this but i think sqall of seed has posted the answer in one of his super large posts before so ask him or summin.

Tai-Ti
06-25-2005, 11:14 AM
this is wat i think:
i personaly think that Tidus & Shuyin DO NOT look alike really, as for the 1000 words thing, they breifly explain that:
the conciousness of the dressphere (lenne) reacted with the sphere waves of the projection device, therefore displaying those imagages. Also, the lightning of the thunder plains played a part in it too.
Yuna had said b4 the proformance that she could feel the sort of things Lenne was feeling, an example of this is wen she was on the farplane with Shuyin, it was this reacting with the projecttion system Shinra made

boys from the dwarf
06-25-2005, 04:18 PM
this is wat i think:
i personaly think that Tidus & Shuyin DO NOT look alike really, as for the 1000 words thing, they breifly explain that:
the conciousness of the dressphere (lenne) reacted with the sphere waves of the projection device, therefore displaying those imagages. Also, the lightning of the thunder plains played a part in it too.
Yuna had said b4 the proformance that she could feel the sort of things Lenne was feeling, an example of this is wen she was on the farplane with Shuyin, it was this reacting with the projecttion system Shinra made
i love stealing wooo!takes all of your cookies.steal everyone else on the websites cookies. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: me have lots of cookies.if you try to steal them back i have rocks bullets hammers and fish. :rock: :smash: :shoot: :trout:

Craig
06-25-2005, 05:02 PM
I think Tidus is either a decendant of the Shuyin that would've been dremt by the Fayth when they started dreaming up Zanarkand 100 years earlier. Or there is no explanation and he's just there to fuel Yuna's quest to find Tidus again.

Masamune·1600
06-25-2005, 05:45 PM
This thread (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62772) should help answer some of your questions.

Old Manus
06-25-2005, 07:58 PM
i love stealing wooo!takes all of your cookies.steal everyone else on the websites cookies. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: me have lots of cookies.if you try to steal them back i have rocks bullets hammers and fish. :rock: :smash: :shoot: :trout:

W.T.F

boys from the dwarf
06-25-2005, 08:20 PM
yes very W.T.F indoodlydeed!i just made up loads of random stuff.(steals old manuses cookies.)
i just like stealing words that other people have written if your still confuseulydoodled.

Fallen~Angel
06-25-2005, 11:02 PM
Shuyin looks like Tidus to make you think he is Tidus earlier in the game. Tidus came before Shuyin because they are both from a thousand tears ago, but for tidus that was said in ffx which was two years ago. Therefore, Tidus is from 1002 years ago.

Dr.M
06-30-2005, 08:18 AM
shuyin and lenne were killed over a 1000 years ago. they never got to see sin,yunalesca or anthing like that.lenne went to fight in the battle between the real zanarkand and bevelle or aka the machina war because she was a summoner. but shuyin did not want lenne to die alone so he found out about venagun and decide to distroy all of spria in one go so he could be with lenne in the farplane forever and stop the fighting. but lenne found out on what shuyin was gonna do and followed him to bevelle but they were killed.
now, because the real zanarkand was distroyed by bevelle,the fayth made the dream zanarkand and created all the people from the real zanarkand that were killed, but made them different, so shuyin is the base of tidus in the dream. but im not sure y lenne and yuna look the same,properly because destiny knew that tidus and yuna would meet.

now, y in the begging leblanc takes the form of yuna.easy. the garmet grid! and the remember that the songstress dressphere takes hold of the body and puts them in a trance thats y she could dance.
hope that makes sence.

liamo
06-30-2005, 08:55 AM
i don't remember anyone asking about the dressphere at the start with leblanc in it but another thing how come tidus has no recollection of the machina war?

Squall of SeeD
06-30-2005, 04:25 PM
now, because the real zanarkand was distroyed by bevelle,the fayth made the dream zanarkand and created all the people from the real zanarkand that were killed, but made them different, so shuyin is the base of tidus in the dream.

The Fayth really didn't have any control over anything. Yu Yevon did all the shaping, manifesting the memories of the Fayth into reality. However, Tidus is not based on Shuyin. Tidus lives in the present day of Aeon Zanarkand, 1000 years after it was created. Aeon Shuyin should long since be dead.

but im not sure y lenne and yuna look the same...

They don't. Without the Songstress Dressphere, they look nothing alike aside from both being brunettes. For that matter, Lenne's hair is darker and longer, so even that isn't all that similar. The most their appearances have in common is that they are both girls.

i don't remember anyone asking about the dressphere at the start with leblanc in it but another thing how come tidus has no recollection of the machina war?

Because 1) he isn't Shuyin, 2) he lives 1000 years after both the original Shuyin and any Aeon Shuyin that lived would be dead, and 3) Aeon Zanarkand was never involved in the Machina War.

Rana
06-30-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm confused, why does Shuyin look like Tidus, or is it the other way around?
It's confusing, I think Shuyin came before Tidus because of the whole Yuna's dressphere gives her emotions from the 1000 yr. old Lenne thing.
So, I guess Shuyin came before Tidus.
Then, again, wasn't Tidus just a dream thought up by those people that give you aeons?
So, he could be a dream infleunced by Shuyin....erm...I think.

Also, during the scene of Yuna's second song Thousand Words( even though it was really her 1st song, beacause the very first song was sung by Leblanc in Yuna's songstress dressphere), how does Lenne appear alongside Yuna, was it the projector or was it a stronger force? (for all of you out there I haven't finished it yet and still don't understand everything :cry: )
Please help me!because Tidus Is a dream of the Fayth and the Fayth used Shuyin for Tidus

Rana
06-30-2005, 05:46 PM
i love stealing wooo!takes all of your cookies.steal everyone else on the websites cookies. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: me have lots of cookies.if you try to steal them back i have rocks bullets hammers and fish. :rock: :smash: :shoot: :trout:that makes no sense

Squall of SeeD
06-30-2005, 06:53 PM
because Tidus Is a dream of the Fayth and the Fayth used Shuyin for Tidus

They couldn't have. Refer to the Posts above yours. The matter is not nearly so cut and dry.

SeeDRankLou
06-30-2005, 09:30 PM
They don't. Without the Songstress Dressphere, they look nothing alike aside from both being brunettes. For that matter, Lenne's hair is darker and longer, so even that isn't all that similar. The most their appearances have in common is that they are both girls.
The contrast between long hair and short hair can make a person look miraculously different. I think they look just as similar as Tidus and Shuyin look, it's just that Lenne's long hair is making her face look that much more different.

Tidus and Shuyin look similar for dramatic effect, just as Yuna and Lenne do. It's symbolism. Ironically, it's Yuna and Shuyin who share the situational similarities, as well as Tidus and Lenne. They are all connected, which is one of the themes of the game. It's very similar to the situational dramatic effect in Final Fantasy VIII. Laguna and Julia couldn't be in love because they couldn't overcome the events in their lives. But Laguna's child and Julia's child have been given that same opportunity, and despite the events in their lives, they were able to overcome them and be together.

Aurion
07-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Wait, a freind told me that he had to fight Shuyin and Vegnagun at the end. Is that because Shuyin was still trying 2 destroy Spria a 2nd time? If so, didn't Squall of SeeD say that both the original and aeon Shuyin were dead. So, how did Shuyin come back? Was he a ghost or something? Was he like Seymore( FFX) who seemed to never die?
If so, did Shuyin come back from the Farplane, or was he never really dead? Maybe he was waiting for the right time 2 strike!....I might be onto a FF conspiracy theory...Yay me!

Squall of SeeD
07-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Wait, a freind told me that he had to fight Shuyin and Vegnagun at the end. Is that because Shuyin was still trying 2 destroy Spria a 2nd time? If so, didn't Squall of SeeD say that both the original and aeon Shuyin were dead. So, how did Shuyin come back? Was he a ghost or something? Was he like Seymore( FFX) who seemed to never die?
If so, did Shuyin come back from the Farplane, or was he never really dead? Maybe he was waiting for the right time 2 strike!....I might be onto a FF conspiracy theory...Yay me!

He's fought at the end because he was being hostile. Yuna tried to reach out to him and make him think she was Lenne and calm his hatred and anger by carrying Lenne's words of "I love you" to him. However, he saw that she wasn't Lenne at that point and tried to kill her.

And, yes, Shuyin was -- like Seymour --an Unsent.