PDA

View Full Version : Killing 'invincible' fiends

karatehero
06-24-2005, 07:03 PM
A couple enemies that I've run into have been able to make themselves invincible. The first (I forget his name) most often pops up in the desert. He is a big furry guy. Anyway, if he oversouls he throws a hero drink on himself. You can't attack him or use magic. I've tried dispel tonics and they don't work either. I managed to kill him with items but..

Then there is Ultima Weapon. Thats him right, in the chocobo dungeon? He casts that 'Super Mighty Guard G' or whatever. Well, that makes him invincible too and he has like 33000 HP. Too much to take off with gernades.

How do you kill those guys?

boys from the dwarf
06-24-2005, 07:48 PM
i think there is something that works on them but i forgot.but i have a question. on the the end garment grid what does the end do and is it worth getting?

The Anarchy Angel
06-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Dispel, though dispel tonic should work

About the garment grid: if you've never run from battle, your characters will be able to use the end which will wipe out all enemies

boys from the dwarf
06-24-2005, 08:55 PM
so do you mean you have to go through the whole game not runnin away from enemys and deafeating them oversouled to get it to work.ack!most enemys dont use dispel so to beat a lot of bosses have low health and a gunner with catnip.use a hero for invincible then trigger happy away with catnip and kick whoever your fiteins anal deposit slot.

karatehero
06-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Well, I'll try using the spell tonight, but I don't see what the difference is between using dispel and using a dispell tonic. should do the same thing. Dispel toinc DEFINATELY doesn't work. I've tried it several times.

I didn't think it mattered if you ran from battle, all you had to do was get every enemy oversouled in the game to get The End.