PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Rush's new character, Blaze the Cat

Erdrick Holmes
06-25-2005, 04:36 AM
Anybody got any background info on her? Like what is she doing in the gamee, what's her personality like, etc? Google isn't helping again.

Meat Puppet
06-25-2005, 04:54 AM
Try what happened with Itchy and Scratchy's "Poochie"?

Doomie
06-25-2005, 04:56 AM
Blaze the Cat is a female cat who will make her debut in the upcoming Nintendo DS video game, Sonic Rush. She is a queen from an alternate dimension trying to save her kingdom. Her dimension and Sonic's are supposedly in flux with each other, allowing the characters to travel from one to the other. Blaze is the only revealed playable character aside from Sonic himself.

Imperia
06-25-2005, 04:58 AM
Try what happened with Itchy and Scratchy's "Poochie"?

The game's not even out yet, and you're already judging the character now???

Maxico
06-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Urgh... I mean I was never too wild about tails but all this Cream, Shadow, Batlady, Big crap is going too far.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-25-2005, 10:05 PM
At least in this game it's just Sonic and Blaze; it's not like in the Sonic Advance games, where they gave you four or five characters to play with and no real incentive to use each one. It should be easier to build interesting level designs with different paths for each character to reach when there are only two. Sonic & Knuckles had the same situation, and it was done perfectly.

Phil
06-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Hey... you dont like shadow? Shame....

But what is Sonic Rush?
I havent even heard of this.
What magazine/tv show did you hear about it from?

Erdrick Holmes
06-25-2005, 10:51 PM
Its the new Sonic game coming out on Nintendo DS.