PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Multi-Theft Auto

Casey
06-25-2005, 05:38 AM
http://www.mtasa.com/

Downloading my copy of the pc version for the computer... I have the game for the ps2 already. :) I think this is pretty cool, just wait tell their done with it and all...

Shoeberto
06-25-2005, 05:58 AM
I always wanted to try MTA but I could never get it going. It's a really cool idea, though. It'd be pretty crazy with SA.

Markus. D
06-25-2005, 11:36 AM
i could imagine the amount of player killing... I WANNA PLAY IT NOW!!!!

Psychotic
06-25-2005, 08:25 PM
I have always hated the idea of a multiplayer, online Grand Theft Auto. As this is on FPS deathmatch proportions, I'm not really against it, but imagine if the next one was like an MMORPG...but less RPG and more GTA. Seriously, you wouldn't be able to walk (or drive, probably) 5 yards without an attempt on your life from some crazed 13 year old calling you a fag. What happens if you die in GTA? You go to the hospital and lose all your weapons, right? I imagine the rooftops around the hospitals would be packed with people with sniper rifles. Bang, you die. And you respawn at the hospital and promptly get shot again. And how the heck would you get weapons? The spawn points would be totally camped out, and as for places like ammunation, I imagine they would be guarded by in game gangs (Which would have names like xXEmInEmZtHuGz4LiFexx) who would demand payment for you to enter.

...this doesn't have a whole lot to do with Multi Theft Auto, as like I say, that's on a small-scale, I just wanted to get that off my chest. :p