PDA

View Full Version : So I was thinking

Del Murder
06-25-2005, 09:10 AM
If FFVII were real do you think gas would still be as expensive as it is today? Feel free to use game theory in your response.

The Man
06-25-2005, 09:44 AM
judging from Barret's apocalyptic predictions about the future of the planet, I suspect gas would be even *more* expensive than it is today. I always thought Midgar (and, to a lesser extent, the surrounding environment) was supposed to represent what our world would be like if modern trends continued for another fifty years or so.

BG-57
06-25-2005, 02:55 PM
I always thought that mako represented all those cheap but environmentally destructive forms of energy, like a cross between fossil fuels and nuclear power.

Of corse no energy corporation has extracted life energy from the planet; they would if it were possible. :rolleyes2

TheSpoonyBard
06-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Of corse no energy corporation has extracted life energy from the planet; they would if it were possible
There are some small scale energy systems that work with geo-thermal power, but I think this is the only power source from inside the planet. I don't think technology has reached the point where using people's souls is an effective form of power.

-N-
07-02-2005, 01:09 AM
lol game theory math nerd

Winter Nights
07-02-2005, 01:16 AM
Comparing gas prices in the real world and in the FF7 world? Have we really run THAT low on thread ideas? xDD

Anyhoo.. Based on the condition of life there, I'd say things would prolly be worse in the FF7 world.

Yuffie514
07-02-2005, 02:23 AM
by the look of the slums, poverty is as envitable as Mako.