PDA

View Full Version : Many Questions

Lady Selphie
06-25-2005, 02:10 PM
I enjoyed playing FF8,but there are many things in the story I don`t get it.When I read this website about the full story about FF8 there are many questions I want the anwser of it :confused: :
1-Are Laguna and Raine Squall`s parents?
2-Is Elone is Squall`s sister?
the website saying that Laguna and Ranie are married and get Squall. Oh by the way this website is nice to the people who love FF8 :)

Legendary Caladbolg
06-25-2005, 02:29 PM
1.Yes
2.Laguna is Ellone's uncle so I believe Squall is her cousin.

Christmas
06-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Ellone's real parent died and Laguna took care of her so she call him Uncle.

When Raine died, both she and Squall got send to the same orphanage and Ellone took care of Squall.So Squall called her "Sister" but they are actually not blood related.

boys from the dwarf
06-25-2005, 03:32 PM
but laguna is sqalls father.

ShivaBlizzard8
06-26-2005, 07:34 PM
1. Ellone's parents died, and Raine, her next door neighbor, adopted her.

2. Laguna gets hurt, and Raine rescues him and nurses him back to health.

3. Ellone is kidnapped by Esthar.

4. Laguna marries Raine, knocks her up (without his knowledge) and goes off to rescue Ellone.

5. Laguna finds Ellone and defeats Adel. He is appointed president of Esthar, and sends Ellone back to Winhill without him.

6. Raine dies giving birth to a son named Squall. Winhillians give Squall Raine's last name (Leonheart) because they hate Laguna, and send both children to Edea's orphanage.

Therefore, Laguna and Raine are Squall's parents, and Ellone is Squall's step-sister by adoption.

Devourment
06-27-2005, 12:56 PM
I enjoyed playing FF8,but there are many things in the story I don`t get it.When I read this website about the full story about FF8 there are many questions I want the anwser of it :confused: :
1-Are Laguna and Raine Squall`s parents?
2-Is Elone is Squall`s sister?
the website saying that Laguna and Ranie are married and get Squall. Oh by the way this website is nice to the people who love FF8

Question 1:
Who is Squall's mother?

Answer:
Raine, sometimes called Raine Leonhart but known as Raine Loire after her marriage to Laguna. She is Squall's mother. Not anyone else.

Question 2:
Who is Squall's father?

Answer:
Laguna Loire. This is very strongly hinted at and evidenced in the game. The factual support for this belief is overwhelming.

Question 6:
Is Raine the mother of Ellone?

Answer:
No. Raine adopted Ellone after Elle's parents were killed by Esthar soldiers.

Smarty_Arty
06-27-2005, 03:55 PM
Laguna and Raine are definitely Squall's the names give a hint Laguna comes from Lagoon, Squall comes from squall and Raine comes from rain so all of the names have something to do with water atleast that's what my brother told me.