PDA

View Full Version : Does Chrono Cross have multiple endings and New game+ like trigger?

Wiegrahf42
06-26-2005, 03:39 AM
I'm currently playing CC and would appreciate not being spoiled, but does CC have as many endings as CT and/or New game+?

The Man
06-26-2005, 03:57 AM
It has about ten endings. And yes, it has New Game Plus, although it's handled somewhat differently. I actually like the way Cross handles it better than Trigger, IIRC.

Wiegrahf42
06-26-2005, 04:05 AM
:bgl: Good, I always liked that about CT.

The Man
06-26-2005, 04:14 AM
Likewise, although there are still several endings from both games that I haven't yet seen.

Mercen-X
06-26-2005, 04:36 AM
I haven't seen any endings. I got to the end of CC, but before I could fight Lavos, I saved my game and took a break. My memory card then got "formatted" thanks to RPG Maker for the PlayStation.
As for CT, I just started that in December. I play so many other games, I hardly ever even look at it.

Are all the endings fully animated? 'Cause the Ehrgeiz RPG Quest multiple endings were all done in a couple paragraphs of text which sucked orbz.

NorthernChaosGod
06-27-2005, 01:13 AM
I haven't seen any endings. I got to the end of CC, but before I could fight Lavos, I saved my game and took a break. My memory card then got "formatted" thanks to RPG Maker for the PlayStation.
As for CT, I just started that in December. I play so many other games, I hardly ever even look at it.

Are all the endings fully animated? 'Cause the Ehrgeiz RPG Quest multiple endings were all done in a couple paragraphs of text which sucked orbz.
not to be picky but its the Time Devourer in CC not Lavos. and that sucks that happened to u. and yes, i do believe that all the endings are animated. altho i have seen all of them. and i think they are not as many as in CT

The Man
06-27-2005, 04:30 AM
technically, the time Devourer IS Lavos merged with Schala.

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2005, 12:59 AM
technically, the time Devourer IS Lavos merged with Schala.

technically, but its still not the time devourer and lavos arent the same thing.

Medi
07-04-2005, 06:27 PM
i thought the time devourer was a lavos spawn that was fused w/ schala anyway, is there a system file in chrono cross because it's been years since i have beaten it and i can't find one anywhere

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-05-2005, 10:47 AM
no it doesnt make a system file like the Playstation Version of CT

if you want New Game+ you need to keep an old save from CC that has beaten the game.

im not a CC guru but i think thats correct.