PDA

View Full Version : Whats the whole point of mognet central.

Compactfury
06-26-2005, 04:05 AM
It seems pretty pointless to me, because all we do is talk to moogles... although they did mention somethiing about wanting an item... hmm what item?

Doomie
06-26-2005, 04:12 AM
Supersoft. Sending a chain of letters and giving Kupo nuts to the couple in Gizamaluke's Grotto will eventually net you this item. Give it to them for a Protect Ring.

Alexander
06-26-2005, 04:35 AM
Actually, you just have to talk with Kupo in Disc 4 and start the whole mail chain. it will end up at... Kupo. XD Then you talk with Ruby in the mini theather, get the Superslick (Supersoft is the one to heal Blank's Petrify XD), go to Mognet Central, give it to Artemicion and you get... a freaking Protect Ring. I was expecting more. T_T

Compactfury
06-26-2005, 06:41 AM
ooooo still seems pretty pointless saying that i almost got protect ring and im at start of 3rd disc. the only reason im playing this game again is so i can get all chocographs but o well.

OwneD
06-26-2005, 11:59 AM
hmm... I have to deliever a mail to Mogtaka or something like that, and he/she is in Mount Gulug, whuotta f**k am I suppouse to do?

Doomie
06-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah yeah, whatever. The Superslick. But I know you HAVE to bring the Kupo nuts to the couple.

Alexander
06-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Yeah yeah, whatever. The Superslick. But I know you HAVE to bring the Kupo nuts to the couple.

Well, you get some good items from that, like the eighth Aloha T-short. But the Kupo Nut little side-quest nas nothing to do with Mognet Central. You can deliver all the mail without getting the Kupo Nuts (by having one already) and it'll be fine.

Mitch
07-11-2005, 07:13 AM
whats the deal with the aloha t-shirts and straw hats and suchlike?