PDA

View Full Version : Deja Vu

Breine
06-26-2005, 02:22 PM
Wow! I just had the biggest deja vu. It was so big it completely startled me. Have you ever had such a deja vu that it just "blew you away"? Does anyone know how to explain deja vus?

Dammit, I just realized that a thread about the same topic has been made not so long ago... So you can feel free to close this down.

Kilrane
06-26-2005, 02:58 PM
i had one when i was 6 years old. i was at a wedding and i could see and taste everything. i saw who my new aunt was but i never caught her name. then my uncle started to date her and i told him "youre gonna marry her within a year." he laughed at me saying that he was just looking for a date not a wife. sure enough at the end of the year they got married. she turned out to be a bitch in real life just like in the dream

DreamingOfDreams
06-26-2005, 03:09 PM
I had a deja vu once, about what I was going to wear for a school play. It freaked me out because I did end up wearing that, and I had the deja vu before I knew I was even in the play!!!!

Silmaril
06-26-2005, 04:47 PM
I used to have so many deja vus that I started believing I was psychic :D . Who knows, maybe I am.

funkotron
06-26-2005, 04:50 PM
I used to have so many deja vus that I started believing I was psychic :D . Who knows, maybe I am.

Control the power!

Del Murder
06-26-2005, 05:10 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64336

*mystery sounds*