PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Movie

Compactfury
06-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Was the final fantasy movie that completley SUCKED based off of one of the FF games? i dont know cuz i havent played I-VI... it just came to my mind and i was wondering. if it WAS based off of a FF game then the movie gives final fantasy a bad name, cuz it WREAKED. well if anyone knows about it can you tell me an answer??

FoxHoundx25
06-26-2005, 04:00 PM
no

Compactfury
06-26-2005, 05:06 PM
nevermind, i found the forum on it and it may of had the FF name on it but it wasnt based off of a past game... that movie was gay

DJZen
06-27-2005, 03:27 AM
Both FF movies so far have sucked, and Legend of the Crystals WAS based off a game. That didn't stop it from being weak though.

Lon611
06-27-2005, 04:59 AM
BOTH FF movies?wats the other one?im only aware of spirits within...unless im forgetting something *scratches head* :confused:

neways, i never realized it, but FF:Spirits Within bears a striking resemblance to FFVII. i kno i kno, the successes of both are polar opposites.

Both involve an alien, or aliens, that crash land on earth (or gaia) and leave a large crater.

both are set in futuristic settings.

at the very center of the crater, u see gaia (the entity), or the lifestream (i say that cuz both, at least imho, are very similar).

these, among the other similarites, ie Cid, etc.

and i forgot whats his name, but one of the Blue-Eyes(?) bears a remarkable resemblance to Barret.

im sure there are other similarites, but i dont feel like thinking rite now, lol. its summer!!

Croyles
07-04-2005, 01:36 AM
both movies? theres AC coming out soon, but thats based of ffvii, and its not out yet, so what do you mean???

Kakashi509
07-14-2005, 03:37 AM
Legends of crystals is a rare edition release that onlt few people have seen though spirits within does suck, just hope they don't make advent children as bad as the movies

Destai
07-14-2005, 06:39 PM
http://n.1asphost.com/Cashy/ffmedia/FFOVA/
Thats legend of the crystals. As you can probably tell by the saturday morning cartoon show animation, it more than likely sucks.

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Legend of the Crystals wasn't horrble.. Just a little weak. It's worth checking out once, but not much passed that.

As for Spirits Within.. I thought it was a great film. Had nothing to do with FF, aside from some similar plotlines from FF7, but still a great movie nonetheless.