PDA

View Full Version : Manliest Characters

FoxHoundx25
06-26-2005, 04:07 PM
who's the Manliest character of all time......and by manly i mean he shaves with a piece of broken glass from the window he just threw a guy through because he couldn't bring him his blood rare steak fast enough, then he sits back, smokes a cigar and listens to frank sinatra while women stare at him fom across the room................

I'm not sure if anyone lives up to that, other than Sean Conery of corse, but i think the manliest person so far has got to be Cloud, or Bartz, and we all know why

Chris
06-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Quina.

Alexander
06-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Quina.

DMKA
06-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Manliest? Would have to be Barret Wallace or Cid Highwind...they were shockingly manly to be characters, much less main, playable characters in an FF game.

KuRt
06-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Barret, Cid higwind, Auron

Old Manus
06-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Yuna

rubah
06-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Definitely Auron.

He does shave with broken glass, just LOOK at those pits!

MAS82587
06-27-2005, 12:41 AM
my vote would go to barret or auron.
my vote for most BADASS ff character, however, would go to Cid Highwind

DJZen
06-27-2005, 03:25 AM
Cid from FFIV can out-manly all of those chumps with one arm tied behind his back, and ANYONE could out-manly Cloud.

Slade
06-27-2005, 03:27 AM
Cid, Barret, Auron......and Norg. Norg IS a peice of broken glass

SeeDRankLou
06-27-2005, 06:05 AM
Kuja is by far the manliest character in the FF series.

:tongue:

I would say either Shadow or Auron.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-27-2005, 06:29 AM
Adel.

rubah
06-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Kishi has a point.

liamo
06-27-2005, 10:01 AM
Cid and Auron hands down Cids like a total hard ass with his shouting and swearing all the time while just knows how cool and deadly he is he doesn;t need to show it plus he is dead and still walking for ten years now if thats not hard i dunno what is

KoShiatar
06-27-2005, 08:51 PM
I suppose pretty much any Cid, expecially Pollendina (IV) and Highwind.

MushroomZOMBIE
06-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Cid Highwind.Period.

Hikaro Takayama
06-28-2005, 12:25 AM
Barret, Cid higwind, Auron

Seconded, although in reverse order :D

Del Murder
06-28-2005, 03:56 AM
Cid from FFIV can out-manly all of those chumps with one arm tied behind his back, and ANYONE could out-manly Cloud.
What about Heidegger?

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-28-2005, 04:29 AM
Orlandu

TasteyPies
06-28-2005, 05:51 AM
'Sit down and drink your goddamn tea.' 'Hold onto your pants and don't piss in 'em.'

How can you get more manly than that?

MushroomZOMBIE
06-28-2005, 07:08 PM
"/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!What the hell's with this place?!"
Scary,how I also curse that much.....:laughing:

Mirage
06-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Cid Highwind or Auron :{

Lon611
06-29-2005, 12:29 AM
tidus :rolleyes2

hahahaahhaahaaahahhahahahhaa.
ok we all needa a good laugh.

*fixes suit*
now that thats done with, lets get down to business. i think either cid, barret, or auron. hmmmm. amarant?

Magaso
06-29-2005, 01:21 AM
Cid from FFIV, Because hes So manly, He can Blow Himself up with a bomb, and still Live! And Live enough to remodel Airships!

-N-
06-29-2005, 02:25 AM
What about Heidegger?It was a troubled relationship. He's moved on.

Doomie
06-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Barret wore a sailors uniform. ENOUGH SAID. Cid Highwind for the win.

FoxHoundx25
06-29-2005, 05:58 AM
holy crap, i cant believe i forgot about cid...cid is very, very manly...half beard, smokes, orders his woman around, swears all the time, and most important, doesnt take bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif from anyone

kikimm
06-29-2005, 06:07 AM
Come on. It's Rude.

:D

FoxHoundx25
06-29-2005, 06:30 AM
Come on. It's Rude.

what's rude, swearing smoking or ordering his woman around?

Hikaro Takayama
06-29-2005, 07:19 AM
what's rude, swearing smoking or ordering his woman around?

I believe he meant Rude, the Turk of very very few words, and I'd difinitely aggree with including him in the list of the top 10 manliest men of FF.

Yuffie514
06-29-2005, 08:33 AM
i define manly as in very attractive to the opposite sex. those will be Squall, Cloud, and Tidus. yea, but i'm taking Squall.

FoxHoundx25
06-29-2005, 02:41 PM
[/QUOTE]

I believe he meant Rude, the Turk of very very few words, and I'd difinitely aggree with including him in the list of the top 10 manliest men of FF.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, i forgot about that guy......he is pretty manly

kikimm
06-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Oh yes he is.

Aphelion
06-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Auron. He's not the manliest, but the less girly character in the series XD

RedCydranth
06-29-2005, 07:36 PM
For a short period, Faris. Um... to the first post, I think you meant Clint Eastwood, not Sean Connery. Sean Connery was James Bond, another manly guy, but in a different respect. The Throw them through the window cuz his steak wasn't bloody enough then shave his scruff with the window is WAY more Eastwood than Connery. Connery is the kind of manly man who knows the nuances of getting women into bed with him then having them turn out to be spies too. Bond drank Martinis (shaken not stirred, or in Connery's case, Stirred not shaken) wheras the manly man you want is the kind of guy who puts beer on is Wheaties in the morning.

This Beer on Wheaties guy isn't in FF to that level but I'd say the closest we really get is Cid Highwind of FFVII. Heideggar wasn't as manly in actions as Cid, he just had the scruff, same with Cid of Baron in FFIV.

I think its more interesting to find the least manliest. Sure Kuja gets #1 (and its gotta be a dude, Yuna doesn't count as least manliest because shes a girl) but who else is quite affeminate? Quina and Gogo can't fully count because its an it. No gender to Quina or Gogo. Edward gets my vote on second girliest.

DMKA
06-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Adel.
I forgot about Adel! She certainly is! xD

rubah
06-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Quina and Gogo can't fully count because its an it. No gender to Quina or Gogo.

I think it's a given that Adlai Stevenson is the manliest thing since there have been men.

DJZen
06-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Heideggar wasn't as manly in actions as Cid

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!

FoxHoundx25
06-30-2005, 01:51 AM
yes i know Clint Eastwood is a very very manly man......he belongs on any list refering to manlieness...the reason i mentioned Sean Conery is out of my utter contempt for this new pansy they have playing james bond now, pierce brosnan, or however it's spelled...see he did the Nerelco comercials for the razor with 17 different sensitivity settings, and at the time i said that Sean Conery could pick up a piece of broken glass and shave, and this pansy needs 17 levels of sensitivity, so when i was writing my description of a manly man, it reminded me of Sean Conery, so his name came first, but worry not, for Clint Eastwood's greatness has not and will not ever slip my mind, and niether will great men like Chrales Bronson, John Wayne, Bruce Cambell, and the other greats

and in reference to the person you said something like quina can't count cause they're it's....gender doesnt always control manlieness, i've seen some hairy chicks in my day...some gorilla women who could break me in two before attacking the nearby village

Vaprice
06-30-2005, 03:13 AM
Ima have to say barret looks somewhat unsure of his sex atm xD jkjkjk

but um I'd say Tidus because SNAP DAWG look at that pack~~~ must've worked hard for that~ he has like an 8 pack! lots of endurance!

DJZen
06-30-2005, 06:22 AM
What? No way! Tidus is massively emo to the MAX! He could totally replace the lead singer of Good Charlotte. And I mean Good Charlotte now, not back when they first put out The Little Things. They were alright then. And what's up with that black nail polish? That is SOOOOOO 20th century!

FoxHoundx25
06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Ima have to say barret looks somewhat unsure of his sex atm xD jkjkjk

but um I'd say Tidus because SNAP DAWG look at that pack~~~ must've worked hard for that~ he has like an 8 pack! lots of endurance!

Alright, first off, you have to be kinda gay to be checkin out a guy's six pack, and pictureing him 'working hard' to get it, and secondly Tidus has got to be the biggest pod pulling sissies in the entire FF series

kikimm
06-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Alright, first off, you have to be kinda gay to be checkin out a guy's six pack, and pictureing him 'working hard' to get it, and secondly Tidus has got to be the biggest pod pulling sissies in the entire FF series

Oh, come on. Noticing someone's six-pack has nothing to do with being gay! If I might say so myself, Tidus' stomach has very noticeable definition. I could call you unobservant for not noticing; but that might not necessarily be the case, right? :monster:

thinking of names is hard
06-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Could call you homophobic, or perhaps denying what you really are.

FoxHoundx25
06-30-2005, 10:20 PM
well, oit wouldn't be bad noticing a guys six pack if you were lifting or something physical, but to point it out in a video game?, c'mon

DJZen
07-01-2005, 05:21 AM
so if a gay man points out a woman's large breasts, does that make him straight?

FoxHoundx25
07-03-2005, 05:03 AM
so if a gay man points out a woman's large breasts, does that make him straight?

no, because the only people mgay enough not to notice are clay aiken and will ferrel

ThroneofDravaris
07-03-2005, 05:13 AM
I always thought Garnet was kind of masculine…

Christmas
07-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Umaro....

DJZen
07-03-2005, 07:03 PM

no, because the only people mgay enough not to notice are clay aiken and will ferrel

And the only people straight enough to not notice Tidus's abs are.... wait, they're not straight, they're blind!

Back on topic, Heidegger > all.

FoxHoundx25
07-03-2005, 10:41 PM
this is quite possibly the dumbest arguement i've ever been involved in.......Alright the reason i say you have to be a little bit queer to notice tidus's sex pack is 1) it's a video game, and 2) his stomach if completely covered......his pants/suspender/whatever they are, come up til just below his chest.....so the only way you could see his six pack is if he took off his pants....and if you take the time to think about tidus with his pants off, yeah, i say you're a little gay

DJZen
07-04-2005, 03:21 AM
I'm gay and I've never once bothered checking him out. He's not my type. Your argument dies. BTW, you said sex pack, that makes you gay.

Hroth
07-04-2005, 03:37 AM
Man, Paine was a man's man.

FoxHoundx25
07-04-2005, 06:17 AM
I'm gay and I've never once bothered checking him out. He's not my type. Your argument dies. BTW, you said sex pack, that makes you gay.

by the way, are you too busy sucking your brother to type out full words instead of using stupid abreviations? I do have to conradualte you though, you managed to notice that i had a typo, you can spell three letter words. they should get rid of spell check entirely, and just have you go from house to house correcting miniscule mistakes. I also notice that you say something, declare that it is the end of the arguement, then try to run like a pansy. If you ended it, why did you bother comeback to add the fact that i had a typo, and accidently typed (Giggle like a little girl) sex. Is it because what you said has no value and you're grasping at straws?

Anyway, i just wasting 10 minutes of my very busy day to prove my domenince to a...well i don't think they'd appriciate me typing those words...anyway, i know im a fool for wasting my time typing that, so don't bother pointing it out.

Back to the point of this thread...

I'm playing through VII again, and i think i can say that it is now in a deadlock between Cloud, Cid, Sephiroth, and Vincent

Del Murder
07-04-2005, 09:41 AM
FoxHoundx25: You do NOT talk to other members of this webside that way. One more comment like that and you will be banned. Have some decency.

DJZen: Even though you are a good guy you do tend to encourage these types, so I would ask you don't do that anymore.

I think we're done here.