PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question

RalphieWiggums
06-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Hi, i started playing FFX last month, and ive been training for the final battle with Sin. I was fighting around in the Omega Ruins, and after a battle where Yojimbo got the crap beat out of him, i checked the aeons status screen and saw "Battles to go: 24" next to his name. I was just wondering what this meant. Thanks.

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/6f8or4.jpg

Arcanumus
06-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Don't quote me on this i can't find it anywhere :confused: . But i belive it's how many battles you have to get into before you can summon Yojimbo even after healing. So try healing and getting in that many battles i hope this works.
And Welcome to The crazy party. :upsidedow :thumb:

MAS82587
06-27-2005, 12:33 AM
wow buddy, if ur aeons are that powerful, then you dont need to train any more. my guys were half that powerful when i beat that game. ur gona be disappointed on how easy the last bosses are.

Rana
06-27-2005, 02:31 AM
Hi, i started playing FFX last month, and ive been training for the final battle with Sin. I was fighting around in the Omega Ruins, and after a battle where Yojimbo got the crap beat out of him, i checked the aeons status screen and saw "Battles to go: 24" next to his name. I was just wondering what this meant. Thanks.

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/6f8or4.jpg
Sin Is esey you use Yuna's Grand summon and summon The magu sisters and do there overdrive twice then attak once.

BlazeLord
06-28-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm new.............I started today how do I post to a specific person without using this quick reply?

Cruise Control
06-28-2005, 12:10 AM
You can a) heal at a save spot, or b) fight that many battles, and he should have gained some HP back

BlazeLord
06-28-2005, 12:12 AM
What's option C? :confused: :D

RalphieWiggums
06-28-2005, 11:13 PM
so no one really knows for sure what "Battles to go: 24" means? my guess is that thats how many battles i need before Yojimbo does that attack where he leaves the enemy with 1 HP. and btw, just wondering, how many hours have each of u logged into this game?

Tai-Ti
06-30-2005, 12:27 PM
it is how many battles before you can summon him again. With noraml characters, u can heal em outside of battle using wht magic and items, with aeons, u cant do this, the only way to use em after they've fainted in battle, is to wait till the end of that count-down or go to a save sphere.

Barney
06-30-2005, 09:21 PM
took the words right out of my mouth.

Ive been playing for about 41 hours but ive only just got past the Seymour Flux battle, thats the one at mt gazaget (or however u spell it)

Old Manus
06-30-2005, 10:04 PM
OMG!!111!!!ONE!1 I NOW WAHT IT MEANZ!!1 ITS TEH AMOUNT OF BATLEZ BEFOR U REVIVE AREIS IN DA CHURCH!!1 BELIVE IT RE LIEK TURE!!!11

Dragonheart
07-14-2005, 07:41 PM
are you guys dumb or what?just save the game then you can use him again.Gggooossshhh!!!Iiidddiiiooottt!!!

liamo
07-15-2005, 09:06 AM
i woulda said we weren't dumb but i read old manu's post and it seems we are YAY NOW I KNOW HOW TO REVIVE AERIS -.- see dumb