PDA

View Full Version : BEST SONG

xarabas
06-27-2005, 11:47 PM
i have a new topic.lets vote for the best song or music theme from any FF.

BlazeLord
06-27-2005, 11:59 PM
I wish I new some..................I hardly know any?

Irvine Kinne
06-28-2005, 12:00 AM
ok i vote for "Eyes one me" FF8 dollet pub.

Xaven
06-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Why is this here? Shouldn't it be in the General FF thread. Or perhaps the Video Game Music / The Spirits Within thread?

Anyways, I like "Waltz to the Moon" & "The Legendary Beast" both from FFVIII.

Slade
06-28-2005, 01:46 AM
'Time Comppression', 'Maybe Im a Lion', 'Man with the Machine Gun' and 'The Landing' and a whole lot more but i cant think of them right now.... :D

These are only from VIII cos its in the VIII forum.....ill repost with others from the other games if its moved to general or muisc forum :D

boys from the dwarf
06-28-2005, 07:03 AM
i like the FF6 and 7 boss theme and the FF6 colluseum music man with the machine guns kinda cool i like dark messanger and final battle theme from FF9.inFFx i like the final boss theme and the zanarkand theme.FF1 and 2(GBA version.)i like FF! final boss and FF2 pandemonium castle.FF4and 5 i like FF5 battle theme and FF4 like the lunar whale music.FFx-2 i like the theme when you fight leblanc logos and ormi for the last time.

KeytotheDoor
06-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Fithos Lusec Vecos Winosec is simply amazing. Well it, and the entire FF 8 orchestral soundtrack.

Skyblade
06-28-2005, 08:06 AM
Let's see. J-E-N-O-V-A (FFVII). Time of the Dreamwatch (Chrono Cross). All of the FFVIII OST except Shuffle or Boogie and Waltz to the Moon (those get on my nerves really quickly), both of the complete songs during the date between Squall and Rinoa. All FF fight music except X-2. Cid's Theme, Descendent of the Shinobi, Great Warrior, Those Chosen by the Planet, One Winged Angel, Crazy Motorcycle (FFVII). Real Emotion and Thousand Words (FFX-2). Damn, this thread is like asking me to choose my favorite scene from LotR. There is no best song. Too much of the music is too good.

rubah
06-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Who Are You? You're Not Alone! The Oath, The Skies Above (so much more than just To Zanarkand) Pirates Ahoy!

xarabas
06-28-2005, 12:44 PM
and for instrumental i would choose world map theme from ff7.its awesome.also the whole chrono cross soundtrack kick ass,it contains mixture of jazz,ambient,rock...........and that fithos lusec vecos winosec,i think its called liberi fatali.and thanks everyone for participating in this topic :D

crazybayman
06-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Wow, there's so many awesome songs in the FF series. Some of my favorites would have to be:

Don't be afraid - FFVIII
Man with the Gun - FFVIII - I hate techno, but I love this song......
The Landing - FFVIII
Other World - FFX
FFVII Main Theme - FFVII
Fighting - FFVII
Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec - FFVIII

And that's those mainly form FFVII, VIII and X

xarabas
06-29-2005, 02:13 PM
What sig?Can you give me a little more details?English is not my native language,im from Yugoslavia.But i think im gettin better at english gradualy.

-N-
06-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Final Fantasy VIII: Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec - 02 - Blue Fields.

But the one on the OST is crap. Poor instrumentation did it in.

xarabas
06-30-2005, 12:24 PM
OK,what do you say that we now discuss of GFs?Like,whos got a best appearance or whos the best good looking,most powerfull.......etc.

Faith
06-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Loss Of Me (Beatrix's theme from IX) and Terra's theme. :love:

xarabas
06-30-2005, 04:57 PM
oh,yea,nobody remembered FFIX

yuu_17
07-01-2005, 10:47 AM
I vote FFVII 'Waltz for the moon' and 'Eyes on me'
and FFIX The place 'I will return to someday' and 'Melodies of life'

Slash912
07-01-2005, 09:24 PM
My vote goes to Dancing Mad or Tina of FF6

ZuZu
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Too many...
Liberi Fatali.....One Winged Angel....etc.
Can't decide...

Cruise Control
07-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Thunder Plains (FFX), Shinra Company (FFVII), OWA Orchestra Version, J-E-N-O-V-A (FFVII), Cait Sith's Theme (FFVII), or Eternal Memory of Lightwaves (FFX-2), I can't pick

EDIT: Hopeless Desire-FFX

Cyraniel
07-02-2005, 01:59 AM
In my opinion, 'The Extreme' is the most epic and best battle theme ever. I liked alot of the music in FFVIII. The final battle theme in FFIV and 'Still More Fighting' from FFVII are worth mentioning too.

ShivaBlizzard8
07-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Favorites:

Roaming Sheep, FF3
Rydia's Theme, FF4
A Tenderness In The Air, FF5
Music Box, FF5
Terra's Theme, FF6
Kids Run Through The City, FF6
Coin Song, FF6
Cosmo Canyon, FF7
Fisherman's Horizon, FF8
Vama'alla Flamenco, FF9
Hymn of the Fayth, FFX
Into Zanarkand/Ending Theme, FFX
Eternal Memory of Lightwaves, FFX-2

ThroneofDravaris
07-03-2005, 05:41 AM
NOTHING comes close to the Final Fantasy Prologue!

Christmas
07-03-2005, 06:09 AM
NOTHING comes close to the Final Fantasy Prologue!

The Crystal Theme?

Del Murder
07-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Protecting My Devotion - FFIX

The Man
07-03-2005, 06:21 PM
NOTHING comes close to the Final Fantasy Prologue!The Crystal Theme?Nah, he means the music that plays at the beginning of FFIV and in the ending sequences of most FF games (FFX stopped the tradition).

My favourite at the moment is "You're Not Alone," but it really varies depending on my mood.

Croyles
07-04-2005, 08:17 PM
People of the North Pole/Mt Gagazet theme tune - Final Fantasy X

xarabas
07-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Yea,thats a good one too.

Crow
07-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Cosmo Canyon theme
One Winged Angel
Tomb of the Unknown King(i love that one)
Fithos Lusec Wecos Venosec
Cids theme-FF9
Gizamaluke's Grotto(my fav)
Song of Prayer

Sephiroths Clone
07-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Liberi Fatali
One Winged Angel
and Suteki da ne from FFX

Winter Nights
07-08-2005, 03:04 AM
NOTHING comes close to the Final Fantasy Prologue!The Crystal Theme?Nah, he means the music that plays at the beginning of FFIV and in the ending sequences of most FF games (FFX stopped the tradition).

My favourite at the moment is "You're Not Alone," but it really varies depending on my mood.

Actually, the title of that track was simply "Final Fantasy." "Prelude" was the track that played at the beginning of several FFs, including FF1-3 and 7. The "Crystal Theme" is a remixed version of "Prelude" that was in FF10.

The Man
07-08-2005, 03:05 AM
Indeed, it's called "Final Fantasy" on a number of soundtracks, but note that he called it the Prologue, not the Prelude. I believe that's the name it's referred to on the FFIV soundtrack.

GooeyToast
07-08-2005, 03:16 AM
Liberi Fatali
One Winged Angel
Aria De Mezzo Carraterra

Hinky the Pickle
07-08-2005, 05:25 AM
It's hard to choose a select few so I'll pick one from each game:

FF1 - Temple of Fiends
FF2 - Kashuon Castle
FF3 - Good Fellows
FF4 - Last Battle
FF5 - The Decisive Battle
FF6 - Searching For Friends
FF7 - Crazy Motorcycle Chase
FF8 - The Extreme
FF9 - You're Not Alone!
FF10 - Seymour Battle
FF10-2 - Yuna's Theme
FF11 - Awakening

abrojtm
07-08-2005, 06:42 AM
It's hard to choose a select few so I'll pick one from each game:

FFI: Battle Theme
FFII: Final Battle
FFIII: WAY too many great songs on this soundtrack, but I'll go for Eternal Wind or The Dark Crystals
FFIV: Melody of Lute
FFV: Battle on the Big Bridge
FFVI: Dancing Mad (especially the third tier)
FFVII: Fiddle de Chocobo
FFVIII: Waltz for the Moon probably or Liberi Fatali
FFIX: Loss of Me (possibly Protecting My Devotion)
FFX: To Zanarkand
FFX-2: Memory of Lightwaves or 1000 Words (orchestrated)
FFXI: Ronfare

But over all definitely the Prolouge (Final Fantasy)

crashNUMBERS
07-08-2005, 05:06 PM
As always "One Winged Angel" FF7...

xarabas
07-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Yea,i think thats everyone`s favourite.

crashNUMBERS
07-08-2005, 05:54 PM
FF7 is considered one of the most well known FF's out there...

xarabas
07-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Ha,ha...........Tell me about it.Its the most complete RPG of all times.

rubah
07-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Yea,i think thats everyone`s favourite.

Hardly. I know I don't like it very much. I don't like marches very much xD

Midnight Rose
07-13-2005, 10:39 AM
The best songs I think that are from the final fantasies would have to be.....

Final Fantasy VII
Cosmo Canyon
Aeris Theme
Tifa Theme
Crazy Motorcycle
and One Winged Angel.

Final Fantasy VIII
Roses and Wine
Julia
Drifting
Eyes on Me
Love Grows
Salt Flats
and the Successor.

Final Fantasy IX
Melodies of Life
o.o Thats all I know... I lost the soundtrack in tbe post ;-;.

Final Fantasy X
Kilika Sending
Yunas Theme
Rikkus Theme
Ending Theme
Prelude.

Final Fantasy X-2
Prelude
Real Emotion
1000 Words
and the ending songs o.O.

I know thoses only range from FFVII - FFX-2, but thats all I really know XD.

Rase
07-13-2005, 05:21 PM
FFIII - Battle Theme
or
FFIV - Dreadful Battle.

ThroneofDravaris
07-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Actually, the title of that track was simply "Final Fantasy." "Prelude" was the track that played at the beginning of several FFs, including FF1-3 and 7. The "Crystal Theme" is a remixed version of "Prelude" that was in FF10.

No, the Prelude and Prologue are two different tunes entirely. The prelude is the one that basically starts as an extended arpeggio. I was talking about the Prologue, which has appeared in many FF games, but is probably best orchestrated during the ending credits of FF8, while Selphie’s home movie is playing.

Not sure why I like it so much…It just rocks.

Krylon
07-14-2005, 02:46 AM
Outside of FF, Time of the Dreamwatch from CC has to be my favorite. An honorable mention goes to Meridian Child from SD3.

There are countless FF classics that will remain in my heart forever. However... Prelude is just the epitome of FF. It's the first FF song I've ever heard and it will always be the first thing thats comes to mind when I think of FF music.

On a side-note, the FF song I want to learn to play the most is the Black Mages version of Vamo'Alla Flamenco.

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 03:42 AM

No, the Prelude and Prologue are two different tunes entirely. The prelude is the one that basically starts as an extended arpeggio. I was talking about the Prologue, which has appeared in many FF games, but is probably best orchestrated during the ending credits of FF8, while Selphie’s home movie is playing.

Not sure why I like it so much…It just rocks.

Hrm.. I've never heard it call Prologue before. FF4 calls it "Final Fantasy" and the FF8 just dubs it "Ending Theme". On a side note, I misread it to begin with.. Didn't even notice you said Prologue and not Prelude. Musta been at work when I posted that. My attention span varies when I'm here.

And yes, it indeed rocks.

Zell Dincht
07-17-2005, 04:11 PM
It has got to be 'One winged angel' ff7 'Waltz for the moon' 8 'balabmb garden' also 8 'the landing ' 8 again ' the mission' this the last from 8 I swear 'Vivi's theme' 9 and 'Vamo alla flamenco' 9 and finally 'otherworld' 10

MetallicaRock01
07-26-2005, 04:01 PM
I think my favorite ff song is otherworld its ausome!!!

LunaticPandora37
07-27-2005, 01:46 AM
nobuo uematsu i say can really write some damn good music...

FF1..choas temple
FF2...dead music
FFVII:OWA,eyes on me,memory,on that day five years ago.main theme.aeris' theme,cait sith's theme.the nightmare begins,jenova's theme...the birth of a god,cosmo canyon theme, battle theme..boss battle theme
FFVIII:lunatic pandora,maybe i'm a lion,waltz,ultimacia's theme main theme, balamb garden theme..librei fatali,that song that plays when your going to that island in the beggining
FFIX: map theme.all the chocobo themes,melodies of life,dark messenger,dangurreos theme,zidane's theme, vivi's theme, necrons theme.uhhh..battle theme kuja's theme.lifa tree theme..and stuff
FFX: lets go to zanarkand,ronso's theme.battle theme,seymours theme.final battle with seymour uh...song of prayer and whatnot...and yunalesca's theme...

and remember...ORO?!

thw waxing moon
07-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Real Emotion and Thousand Words (FFX-2) and the brilluint "you are not alone" ff9

Dreddz
08-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Silence Before The Storm
FFX

Midnight Garnet
08-28-2005, 06:00 PM
ff6- celes theme
ff7- one winged angel
ff8- my mind, eyes on me
ff9- stolen eyes, melodies of life, freya's theme
ff10- to zanarkand
ffx-2- real emotion, paines theme

Resha
08-29-2005, 12:12 AM
I really like Suteki Da Ne, Melodies of Life, First Love and A Thousand Words. :)

kikimm
08-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Just make a new thread instead of reviving old ones. :bigsmile: