PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie, ahh!

Lilian
06-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Greetings, all ye wonderful people. I am a certifiable n00b. -waves- Well...actually, apparently I regged here a long time ago, made one post, and haven't been back since. (I have no memory of this. Well, I do, but it's vague.) So anyway...here I am again, and hopefully for a bit longer this time.

I would try to do an introductory type of thing, but I suck when it comes to talking about myself, so oh well. You'll just have to live without it. Suffice to say that I'm a weird kid from Georgia, and my mission in life is to take over the world with my army of rabid purple ducks and make every person on the planet Earth play Xenogears so they can join me in worship of the awesomeness that is it.

Erm...yeah. I'm perfectly sane, really. :shifty:

Shlup
06-28-2005, 09:42 AM
You have the same name as my grandma does. Huzzah!

Lilian
06-28-2005, 09:45 AM
That's because...I AM your grandma! O_o No, I keed.

Devourment
06-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Welcome to EoFF :p

kikimm
06-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh God. Your name is almost like "Lillium" which is an excellent flash. I already like you. I can already tell we're going to be the bestest of friends, too. :bigsmile:

Oh, and no point in arguing, btw.

:D

Mitch
06-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Shine on you crazy newbie.

Hello. Listen and obey all that I say.

Shauna
06-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Yes... another newbie!

You are perfectly sane, huh? Ha! I don't believe you!

If you are sane, what are you doing in this mental institution?

Well... don't try and run from the insane people, there's too many of them! AND no matter what anyone says... Psychotic is a great guy! xD

Welcome!

Resha
06-28-2005, 10:19 AM
A purple army of rabid ducks?!?! :<3: I love you. ^_^ HELLO! WELCOME!!!! YOU'LL FIT IN JUST FINE!!! I can tell. Because you see...we're all sane here too!

:)....:shifty: Yes, really.

boris no no
06-28-2005, 11:13 AM
new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new blood.... :love: :love: :love: :love:
welcome and have fun!

i just want to add that this is my first post in a week !!! so you're a very lucky person :) be happy i have graced your thread! :p :p :p

My name is...something..?
06-28-2005, 11:22 AM
You're weird.
*creepy grin*
Welcome to EoFF newbie.*eye twitches*
*marks on forehead in permanent marker*
Hahaha.....
*steals from newbie*

Lilian
06-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Thank you all for the lovely welcomes! I feel so...so...so loved... -sniffles and tears up-

O_o I can tell you're all as perfectly sane as I am. :D

kikimm
06-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Good. This will make the transition easier.

Chris
06-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi and Welcome.

This is your first post:

I really don't understand why nobody seems to like CC. It was a great game, with a great storyline, great soundtrack, and so on...the one thing I really didn't like about it was the characters. There's too many, and as a result, none of them were half as well developed as they could have been. -glares at Squaresoft-

...But, anyway. I honestly wouldn't be able to decide between the two games. They're both great RPGs.

Triple T
06-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi! Have fun you~ ^^;

This is Chris's first post:

I never did understand what the reason was behind the war between Wutai and Midgar? any suggestions? :mad2:

http://www2.hkedcity.net/citizen_files/aa/ea/jb7007/public_html/girls/14g2.jpg

Better watch out as war is nothing but a conflict between stupid humans!

Meia_Celestes
06-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi :D I'm a n00b too, gotta love being a n00b :love:

Hawkeye
06-28-2005, 02:22 PM
hi noob welcome to eoff

bigbri2k5
06-28-2005, 02:28 PM
my rabid blue ducks will kill your weak purple ones :D
just kidding welcome to eoff

ZuZu
06-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Erm...yeah. I'm perfectly sane, really. :shifty:
:lol:

Hi newbie! :D
*gives an ice cream* There is insane people who would steal it so eat it quickly. :save:

You're so welcome here! :cool:

smittenkitten
06-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Oooooooooooo ANOTHER NEWBIEE!!!! :D woohoo *gives newbie magic spoon* it will protect you from the evil twig poking beeter watch out for BlackMageBoi his really hurts well welcome to eoff and yes you'll fit in here it is a bit crazzee :skull8: and so many shifty eyes :shifty: ooooo......

Maxico
06-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey.

Now if you will excuse me I'm off to give the unborn feotus of my brother to a shadowy demon for little to no reason.

My first post has been long deleted :(

Zeldy
06-28-2005, 03:27 PM
YAYNESS! *hugs Lily~*

Psychotic
06-28-2005, 05:01 PM
AND no matter what anyone says... Psychotic is a great guy! xDHello Lillian! I'm a great guy because yeeeeee says so! And she never lies. Never! :p

Armisael
06-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Welcome again!^_^

kikimm
06-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Now if you will excuse me I'm off to give the unborn feotus of my brother to a shadowy demon for little to no reason.

YES! Yes, this dude knows what I was talking about. Most excellent.

Blackmageboi
06-28-2005, 08:37 PM
*gives newbie magic spoon* it will protect you from the evil twig poking beeter watch out for BlackMageBoi his really hurts
The magic spoon will not protect against poking you with lucrecia SMFs spoon of divine sexiness
nor jeremy my magic viners brand spoon
*pokes with jeremy*:twak:teehee

and welcome to the forum yada yada yada

Rainecloud
06-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, newbie.

Enjoy your stay here with us.

The Anarchy Angel
06-28-2005, 09:03 PM
TONBERRY TIME!! *gives tonberry to old/new n00b* have fun with it...i'm sure you know the basics....no stealing the latern and dont let it poke you, it gets messy! Have fun on the forums...agen!

Craig
06-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Welcome to EoFF, have fun. :)

Mercen-X
06-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Mercen-X greets you. Welcome to Eyes On Final Fatasy Forums.

Please do not post requests for custom Avatars or Signatures in any forum besides the Help Forum. Thank you.

Again, welcome.

Ultima Shadow
06-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Beware guys... even though this newbie seems to be nice, I can sense a cold and evil heart within her. Whatever you do... don't call her n00b. If you do, you may regret it...

http://img193.echo.cx/img193/5536/noob3xk.jpg

But to be completely honest, you seems to be one of those "intelligent" newbies (haven't had any of those for a while). :p

Welcome to EoFF!!! :cool:

The Anarchy Angel
06-28-2005, 10:07 PM
uh oh *glups at squirrel* nice noob?

Samuraid
06-28-2005, 10:08 PM
Welcome. :D

Lilian
06-29-2005, 06:04 AM
LOL...Omigawd, I love that squirrel. -steals- And...cold and evil heart? I have no idea what you're talking about. :shifty:

-takes the tonberry and magic spoon and ice cream and hugs Zelda back- Yay, such nice peoples here :D

Zanius
06-29-2005, 09:52 AM
Nice to meet you Lilian! Welcome to the EoFF and have fun! :) :D