PDA

View Full Version : first trip 2 farplane

Ben
06-28-2005, 01:42 PM
This is my first time so I'm not sure. But here I go
I need help on how to beat shiva fast and help on the magus sisters. :confused:

EDIT: No need to double post. People will reply to your thread, just be patient. -Murder

liamo
06-28-2005, 01:53 PM
eh some luck and a good but of leveling up maybe?

Ben
06-28-2005, 01:55 PM
ok

Rana
06-28-2005, 04:00 PM
This is my first time so I'm not sure. But here I go
I need help on how to beat shiva fast and help on the magus sisters. :confused:Shiva ues berzrkers then you use berzrk and Magsus Sisters duno have not got past them.

Pouring Rain
06-28-2005, 04:58 PM
I have beat it 5 times so, what's your levels and I can give you a stragedy based on your levels. My levels were Yuna 81, Rikku 75, Paine 74. I had the Key To Sucess. You have to fail on a mission to get it. Don't stop Garik and let him destroy the Guado and the Guado won't return to Guadosalam and complete all of Tobli's missions and in a chest in Guadosalam in Chapter 5 in Tobli's room there will be the Key To Sucess. It doubles everything. Now anyway, if your levels are like mine, use two Bezerkers, and an Alchemist. I made Yuna and Paine Bezerkers, and Rikku my Alchemist. And heal when needed, because she will do Blizzaga, and Dimond Dust and regularly attack. If you attack while shes glowing, she'll stop momentarily. If you had levels like mine, this will be extremely easy. Because Paine will have nearly 2000 in each attack, Yuna will have almost 3000 in each attack, and Rikku will have 1500 something in each attack. If you don't have levels like that, have your strongest Black Mage have a magic booster on like the Soul Of Thamasa. Strenghtens your magic power but doubles your MP cost. Thats why you got MP Drain if you run out. Or use Ethers. Anyway, use Firaga over and over again and have a White Mage heal. Use pray until needed healing. Your HP should be around the 3000-4000 area. So you won't die quickly. And your third character can be a Gunner, or a Songstress. If you choose songstress, do a Slow Dance. I think that might work. Now anyway, if you choose Gunner, do Trigger Happy or use a skill that will take a lot of HP down quickly. I was prepared with 99 of almost everything you need to heal with. After she dies, the Magus Sisters come. I would recommend changing dresspheres before defeating Shiva and healing all your characters to a really high HP because the Magus Sisters are one tough cookie. Now for them, I never changed my dresspheres cause they were my strongest. You will want a White Mage or use a Dispel Tonic because they will cast either Mighty Guard or Not-So-Mighty Guard on themselves at the same time. Get your strongest dresspheres and then start killing Mindy. She has the lowest HP and they can't do their Overdrive Delta Attack with a sister missing, eh? And then kill Sandy followed by Cindy. Cindy is hard to defeat. Think of it like this, Sandy is Lebanc, Cindy is Ormi, and Mindy is a Fem-Goon. And make them in oversoul. Thats the diffulculty of them. Anyway, your strongest characters attack, your healer casts Dispel and heals everybody. Don't freak out after you beat them. Don't be like, "There isn't a save point here! No!!!!! What if I die after this?! No!!!!" cause there is a save point there. And you can go back to the airship if you want. Yup. Tell me when you want your help on Anima. Anima was so easy for me, it was funny! Yes, the terrifing Oblivion did an Aah! The scariest 200, 215, and 517 I have ever seen! So, she's pretty easy. Her attacks are better than her overdrive. She's weak to Holy, so use Yuna's Holy Kogoro. Or you can just attack head on. And you can move on. Anima is the next big rock ahead of Shiva and the Magus Sisters. And btw, I went in the Bevelle Underground. Tell me if this works for you, okay? Bye!

Ben
06-28-2005, 05:16 PM
My levels are very low. Rikku is level 33, Yuna is level 32, and Paine is level 33. I think I'll have to do alot of training because I stopped Garick so am I srewed or is there something else I can do.

boys from the dwarf
06-28-2005, 05:54 PM
you are so under leveled.train up to at least lvl45 then try or have an alchemist combine something with a water fire thunder or ice gem to take about 10000 damage from shiva.

Ben
06-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Theres a problem I don't have the alchemist dressphere and don't know how to get it

lulusgirl
06-28-2005, 08:00 PM
1.)Ben25,ask in another thread.
2.)I beat them in under 30 levels.
3.)I would level up a sispific dresssphere and use that. The whole time i was beating the Magnus Sisters i just used Yuna's sd sphere.
4.)GOOD LUCK ! ! ! ! !

disapointedchild
06-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Go train in via infinitivo in bevelle. When you enter the temple, Its to the right, inside the doors. the kindergaurdians are there. Go down there and train. Try to beat the boss on the 40th level, he will give an item that proves very useful.