PDA

View Full Version : X-ATM092. -_-

Alexander
06-28-2005, 04:29 PM
I want to truly kill it, you know, to receive 50 AP, get Card and then I won't need to Lvl Up.
But this guy just don't want to die! I hammer him and cause much more than his 5500 HP, and he is still alive! T_T

Must I do a special thing? Like those things to get SeeD Rank 10 after this fight? o.o

Reign
06-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Okay but its very difficult. So difficult that I can't even bother so easyily enough, to beat him, you must around 10 - 15 times. First, kill then run awya, then fight him again, then kill, then run away, then etc. Eventually you should beat him but then again, you are against the clock...

thinking of names is hard
06-28-2005, 05:35 PM
I think you can only beat it on the bridge? Use thunder attacks and quizicotle...

boys from the dwarf
06-28-2005, 05:46 PM
when he is weakened he will heal so it is tricky and you have to do more damage than hes healing.

Mirage
06-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Nope, doesn't work like that. He's not healing gradually. He's not regaining any HP before the repairs are at 100%. You have to deal more damage than he has HP before teh repairs are complete. I also don't think you can beat him on the first one or two encounters. I'm pretty sure I killed him before the bridge, and no matter how fast i dealt damage, i couldn't kill him at the first encounter.

BG-57
06-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I was able to defeat X-ATM092 on the bridge after I had leveled up Quetzecoatl enough to master all his(?) abilities. Especially the ones that increased his damage when summoned. Of course you loose an FMV that way.

Alexander
06-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I was able to defeat X-ATM092 on the bridge after I had leveled up Quetzecoatl enough to master all his(?) abilities. Especially the ones that increased his damage when summoned. Of course you loose an FMV that way.

Since I want the AP just to learn Card and don't level up, and sice I saved exactly before him XD

Deunan
01-14-2009, 10:45 AM
I have read so many different ways on how to beat this thing and finally decided to figure out how to do it on my own. You can beat it every time you can enter a battle with it. I believe there are 8 times resulting a ridiculous 400 AP!

What seemed to work for me was to knock it down (obviously) and then deal as much damage as I could before it could get back up. Once I was sure that I had dealt more damage than it had (5,700?) while it was on the ground (it would automatically get back up right after that) I would do whatever I could to knock it back down and haul ass out of there. Every single time this worked and I got 50 AP.

So in short:
1) knock him down
2) try to deal at least 6,000 damage (just to be sure) before he gets back up
3) knock him back down
4) book it

I found that using summons worked the best for this, although it really presses you for time if you don't use them in the right order. I had Shiva and Quezacotl maxed out at 30% damage and those two plus Ifrit were at full compatibility on their respective characters. I would use Shiva to knock him down then unload on him with the other two. the next time he went down I was out of there with 50 AP. Learned almost everything I hadn't while leveling up for this fight.

Regardless of what anyone says you can beat it every time you face it. Just make sure you have enough time left after you finish all the encounters to get the hell back to the boat!

Hope this helped!

Cyric
01-15-2009, 02:18 AM
I haven't exactly proven this personally, but I think in order to kill X-ATM092, you have to do it's full HP's worth of damage (5700+) before he repairs himself. Also, I have actually killed him while he was standing up, so maybe if you do 5700+ worth of damage during the time that it's standing kills him too. But, You need 1000 damage to knock him down.

Leeza
01-15-2009, 04:34 AM
Deunan, welcome to EoFF and I hope you visit often, but this thread is over 3 years old and I don't think that Alexander is concerned about this anymore. :)