PDA

View Full Version : I'M RIGHT!

FoxHoundx25
06-29-2005, 06:25 AM
that title has nothing to do with this post, or the other thread, i just got tired of reading "YOU"RE WRONG!" everytime i opened this page....anyways..................

this is purly a senseless stupid question that i was thinking about at 1:30 after drinking 6 cans of pop and eating a whole bag of dorito's,......who would win:Sephiroth or The Highlander Duncan MacLeod

For those of you who don't know who the highlander is, if you dont you need to re-evaulate your lives, it was a popular tv show and there were 4 very successful movies...basicall there are a bunch of guy who can't die until they get they're heads lopped off, and they're all trying to lop each others heads off because "There can be only one".....so these guys run around with swords and axes and such and Duncan was really badass...so who would win

Cless
06-29-2005, 12:25 PM
*re-evaluates life*

Sephiroth, because as fun as chopping heads off is, I'd say having the power to move planets would just about edge it.

Craig
06-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Neither, Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod would chop off both of their heads.

FoxHoundx25
06-29-2005, 02:38 PM
well, i'm going on the what happens between Conor and Duncan in endagame, so i don't think he's gonna chop off Duncan's head............ sephiroth maybe, duncan no

DJZen
06-29-2005, 10:36 PM
I find myself entirely compelled to agree with Craig on this one.

Levian
06-29-2005, 11:05 PM
A kitchen utensil would whoop both of their asses with KotR.

kikimm
06-30-2005, 12:23 AM
The Highlander Duncan MacLeod

I think I love you for starting this thread, and putting The Highlander in it. xD Why didn't I think of this before?

And I'm going with The Highlander because he is so incredibly awesome.

:D

Doomie
06-30-2005, 01:08 AM
Duncan MacLeod, hands down!

Here we are, born to me kings.
We're the champions of the universe.
I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings.
I have no rival, no one to be my equal.
Take me to the future of it aaaaaaaaall!