PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Fangs!

Hambone
06-29-2005, 07:37 AM
Does anybody else besides me think it's freakishly hard to get the dragon fangs for Lion Heart? If anybody knows a good way to get them, please tell me. I'm dying here.

nik0tine
06-29-2005, 08:48 AM
Dragon fangs are the easiest item to get for lionheart. All you have to do is fight some blue dragons. Plenty of them can be found on the island closest to hell. Train there for a while, and you'll have some dragon fangs, no doubt. (I can't remember if you can mug them or not, but equip mug, and see what you get.)

BG-57
06-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Mugging Blue Dragons will get you a Fury Fragment.

They frequently drop Dragon Fangs and rarely drop Fury Fragments.

boys from the dwarf
06-29-2005, 04:55 PM
dragon fangs were the hardest to find for me and finding the blue dragons on island closest to hell was hard and the changes of getting a dragon fang is quite low unless you have the rare item ability.

rubah
06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
There are always a ton of blue dragon where I always park the ragnarok. You know the ultima drawpoint? Facing in island, it's just right of there. Facing the sea it'd be to the left. There's flare and full-cure and such right around there, and a ton of blue dragons, hex dragons, and t-rexuars, but not much else.

tranvanhieu
07-04-2005, 06:23 AM
There is one place where you can get Blue Dragon except island close to hell.And you don't need Ragnarok to come there.Just in disc 2 ,fly your Balamb garden to Trabia and find a round forest in the Northen of Trabia.Blue Daragon in there.

And I don't think we can Mug Fury Fragment from those Dragon,it must be Dragon Fang or Dragon Skin

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

* White Aeris *
07-12-2005, 05:33 PM
i always found them easy to get! just run around on the island closest to hell!

The Anarchy Angel
07-12-2005, 05:35 PM
To hell with ye!

In the nicest possible way, go to Island Closest to Hell, get some levels, and you should end up with some dragon fangs, its easy really

* White Aeris *
07-12-2005, 05:37 PM
it was the first fight i got into on the island closest to hell! im just so lucky!