PDA

View Full Version : is this true.(spoiler about seymour kind of.)

boys from the dwarf
06-29-2005, 07:52 PM
ive heard that if you have animain the final battle with seymour something happens.i think hes supposed to say something. :confused:

Squall of SeeD
06-29-2005, 08:03 PM
He says "You would oppose me too? So be it!"

boys from the dwarf
06-29-2005, 09:27 PM
thanks.also ive forgotten most of seymours reasons for going kind of insane and would like to know why and stuff like that.

Rana
06-30-2005, 02:11 AM
He says "You would oppose me too? So be it!"even "Join meand we can save sphera."

disapointedchild
06-30-2005, 02:45 AM
"Join me and we can save sphera."
I think he says that regardless.

Lon611
06-30-2005, 03:54 AM
here's my recollection of why seymour went crazy.

basically, as a child, seymour was a summoner on the way to zanarkand, and reached all the way to the dome before deciding to quit, cuz he didn't wan his mother to leave him (she was planning on becoming the final aeon). but, his mother knew she must, and sacrificed herself, and became a very powerful aeon:anima. after obtaining this power, seymour became greedy and wanted more and more power, eventually killing his father, Maester Jyscal, two weeks prior to the game's plot. his quest for becoming Sin is to become the most powerful being in spira.

im sure i messed that up somewhere along the lines. some1 can add/fix that. my memory's not that great :/

T-MaN
06-30-2005, 04:21 AM
im sure i messed that up somewhere along the lines. some1 can add/fix that. my memory's not that great :/

I'm sure that is pretty accurate if I recall.

boys from the dwarf
06-30-2005, 07:18 AM
yeah. thats accurate.thanks everyone.

Tai-Ti
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
here's my recollection of why seymour went crazy.

basically, as a child, seymour was a summoner on the way to zanarkand, and reached all the way to the dome before deciding to quit, cuz he didn't wan his mother to leave him (she was planning on becoming the final aeon). but, his mother knew she must, and sacrificed herself, and became a very powerful aeon:anima. after obtaining this power, seymour became greedy and wanted more and more power, eventually killing his father, Maester Jyscal, two weeks prior to the game's plot. his quest for becoming Sin is to become the most powerful being in spira.

Seymour wasn't a summoner, and didnt go on a pilgramage, they (him and his mother) went to the dome, to see Yunalessca, to make Seymours mother into Anima's faith. This is how seymour became a summoner with just that aeon, but he saw being leader of the Guado and a maester of Spira "more important"

Lon611
06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
im pretty sure that Seymour was a summoner BEFORE his mother turned into a Fayth, because he wudn't have enough training to summon the Final Aeon, which Anima was supposed to be.

Seymour must've gone thru the pilgrimage because Zanarkand is the end of the road. its not a "tourist spot". the only reason for them to go to Zanarkand is to obtain the Final Aeon, your correct, but its the last spot of the pilgrimage. it doesn't make sense to start at the end.

boys from the dwarf
06-30-2005, 07:25 PM
as well as him valueing being mester id say he valued his power and insanity as well.