PDA

View Full Version : bad luck

Mikemyers64
06-30-2005, 02:48 AM
Wow I just played a random battle and got whooped. I lost my ninja, calculator, and my bard. I was playing around with the random battles trying to get more jp in different classes, but I picked the wrong time to do it. unfortunatly I can't find my memory cards anywhere so im forced to play the game without saving, so now my ninja, calc, and bard are all gone, which sucks because they were 3/5 of my only forces I used. now I have to train 3 more people. (I really miss that ninja though, he was a good thief too). I lost them in the Mandalia Plains with 3 enemy goblins, a human knight, and a freaking chocobo. It was bad because I had a lancer without a lance, ramza was a archer trying to get some jp, my ninja was a archer trying to learn concentrate (so I could steal stuff easier), my calculator wasn't a calculator yet. He had two more levels in time mage before he actually became one, same goes for my bard. he was a mediator about one or two levels away from being one. so I totally got owned, but luckly ramza and my lancer could use jump and i finished them all off with that. UGH now i have to retrain THREE people.

Khimbar2775
06-30-2005, 04:00 AM
ouch! thats gotta bite alot!!! well, if its any consolation, i lost my save file which was working on the deep dungeon with 4 people, count them, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4!! people who mastered EVERYCLASS, except for Mime. and then i accidently saved over it with a new game file, i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry at my self!!!!!!!! :cry: i was so sad......

RedCydranth
06-30-2005, 05:01 AM
Yeah.. here's a dose of bad luck... I had FFT and I beat the game all chars lv 99, all special chars had every class mastered. I had over 100+ hours on that file and I start up a new game, to have a little fun, I go to save it and out of habit I save in the same slot as my lv.99 game. So thats a WHOLE team of lost guys. Orlandu, Mustadio, Agrias, Cloud, Rafa, Malak, Reis, Beowulf, Meliadoul, Worker 8, Byblos. GONE!

Not to worry, i replayed that new game to the 99 status level and have it safely on file in my NO PLAY memory card A. (its my memory card that has all my end of game data, I have 2 of them, A & B)

BG-57
06-30-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm so paranoid I have four saves spread over two memory cards. :eep:

Nakor TheBlue Rider
07-03-2005, 12:06 AM
lol reminds me of when i tried to play ff7 without a memory card. lol.

i made it all the way out of midgar like 3 times then something always happened. someone would turn the PS off or id die....

Aphelion
07-03-2005, 12:33 AM
That's why I never get into a battle without checking and saving three times. And - duh - when I first tried to play Xenogears (without a Memory Card), I said "I'm gonna pick this up tomorrow and beat it in one day"...Hah...Took me three years XD